Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying that Mads introduced them to each other so possibly!
This is gonna sound so dumb and but you know what it genuinely didn’t even cross my mind lmao 😂

I really thought I was onto something for a second ffs. Clearly not turning into Sherlock Holmes anytime soon 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I remember her saying that Mads introduced them to each other so possibly!
Mads smug as ever: “I set them up! It was me! Me! Me”

This is gonna sound so dumb and but you know what it genuinely didn’t even cross my mind lmao 😂

I really thought I was onto something for a second ffs. Clearly not turning into Sherlock Holmes anytime soon 🙄🙄
No you’ve probably found the link between how Mads introduced him through Manny!

Reactions: 7
she seems so much happier now that she's home tbh. I think living with mads probably drained her. she even said she hasn't been feeling like herself and she said she felt like she was losing her personality.

Reactions: 14

noo it actually looks weird so from what I gathered he knows meekz manny? i'm confused as to why Mads doesn't follow him though since they're ''dating'' :unsure:

Reactions: 5
I dunno why but obviously dunno either of the boys from Adam but from just seeing their pictures they look worlds apart. I wonder if they did actually become friends so to speak and not just friends because they were. Can imagine that being a little bit awkward if they are with mads now back with her babes x

noo it actually looks weird so from what I gathered he knows meekz manny? i'm confused as to why Mads doesn't follow him though since they're ''dating'' :unsure:
She’s keeping EVERYTHING private this time x no pics of them online x NOTHING!!

minus the fact she name dropped him in a recent video but of course but that doesn’t count cause it’s Mads and it’s PRIVATE!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dunno why but obviously dunno either of the boys from Adam but from just seeing their pictures they look worlds apart. I wonder if they did actually become friends so to speak and not just friends because they were. Can imagine that being a little bit awkward if they are with mads now back with her babes x

She’s keeping EVERYTHING private this time x no pics of them online x NOTHING!!

minus the fact she name dropped him in a recent video but of course but that doesn’t count cause it’s Mads and it’s PRIVATE!
Ikr she's constantly contradicting herself she clearly loves the attention but can't handle the heat

Reactions: 2
It could just be me but I find it quite sad how Han is now going to get her teeth changed back. I agree it’s a waste of money (shows they have more money than sense), but I swear Han never mentioned her teeth before getting them done and before living with Mads. Do we think she made certain comments towards Han’s appearance or that Han felt left out because the other 2 were getting their teeth done? Either way it’s sad to see really, she’s 23. I’m a few years younger than Han and don’t feel the need to change certain things to fit what my friends are doing, because that’s not really how a friendship works😕

Reactions: 20
This cracks me up so much. What a giant waste of time and money 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 364681
this makes me incredibly sad for her. she was clearly very insecure and sad following her breakup, lockdown made it worse and living with mads definitely made it 100x worse no doubt about it. this just confirms it! honestly I think she was in a super vulnerable state and clearly persuaded. the way these girls fixate on their outer appearance and call it a "glo up" honestly terrifies me because thats obviously what they value. real advice when your friend is in a vulnerable state is not to tell them to change their appearance to feel bettter. good advice is helping them heal from anything they might be going through on the inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like they had a tiff.. Mads probably was far too much for Han who is much more reserved.

Reactions: 10
Han is such a genuine soul. Before she lived with mads she was so lovely, was so relatable, didn’t wear makeup all the time and just seemed so much happier. Mads is bad vibes. Cancel her 2021!!! I feel like she just got her teeth done because rach and mads were :(

Reactions: 16
Han is such a genuine soul. Before she lived with mads she was so lovely, was so relatable, didn’t wear makeup all the time and just seemed so much happier. Mads is bad vibes. Cancel her 2021!!! I feel like she just got her teeth done because rach and mads were :(
I feel a fall out brewing between them, hopefully her parents are helping her see sense now she's back home.

Reactions: 5
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She chose to get her teeth done completely unnecessarily (and during a pandemic where I can’t even book in to get a filling) and they turned out ridiculous. I don’t like Madison but I doubt she said anything critical to Hannah or persuaded her to have them. She chose to have them done and they look comical. It will be a good lesson for her and I hope she now rethinks having anything else done. Whatever filler she’s had lately is making her look lazy eyed. She’s just ruining herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m pretty sure my comment about her teeth on her new vid has been deleted haha. All I said was I preferred her teeth before as they look more natural and think her new ones are too big 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Got bored last night and read trough this thread. I hadn’t looked at Hannah’s IG in soooo long

WOW defo a lot of work

also yesterday I looked at Jordan lips first time in ages and they both have this weird eye thing going on. I thought Jordan just hadn’t put eyeliner under her eyes giving her a diff look (ans to be fair it looks like Hannah isn’t wearing it either) but am I wrong ans they have both had that fox eye surgery ?

Reactions: 2
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She chose to get her teeth done completely unnecessarily (and during a pandemic where I can’t even book in to get a filling) and they turned out ridiculous. I don’t like Madison but I doubt she said anything critical to Hannah or persuaded her to have them. She chose to have them done and they look comical. It will be a good lesson for her and I hope she now rethinks having anything else done. Whatever filler she’s had lately is making her look lazy eyed. She’s just ruining herself.
lmao honestly thats fair! definitely her decision at the end of the day and I dont think mads said anything to her specifically but I was just mentioning its easy to be persuaded when you're vulnerable!

Reactions: 4
Just been having a stalk to find what her old teeth looked like and they were absolutely fine! I've always been so insecure about my teeth and i'm currently in my second year of wearing braces and it annoys me so much when influencers who have perfect teeth and didn't need anything doing to them go and ruin them.
IMG_7216.PNG

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im sorry but does her trying really hard to sing well at the beginning of her videos cringe anyone else out?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
she seems so much happier now that she's home tbh. I think living with mads probably drained her. she even said she hasn't been feeling like herself and she said she felt like she was losing her personality.
Got a feeling that the trio is gonna break up soon. I honestly don’t see their friendship lasting the test of time. Watching the trio videos Han does not fit in at all and it is uncomfortable to watch and there is always tension between Mads and Rach (more Rach clearly doesn’t like Mads), I just think after a while they will drift apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Got a feeling that the trio is gonna break up soon. I honestly don’t see their friendship lasting the test of time. Watching the trio videos Han does not fit in at all and it is uncomfortable to watch and there is always tension between Mads and Rach (more Rach clearly doesn’t like Mads), I just think after a while they will drift apart.
Trust me their friendship won’t last, I’ve had friends like them, I was the one who was a bit more reserved whereas they were more out there and loud etc and it just didn’t work out. Rachel and Madison will stick together.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.