Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s when she left a dinner with her own mum to have a booty call with that straggly haired wrong ‘un.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is she going to coachella with? Can’t put myself through another vid but eager to know

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find it really annoying how she says "at the minuuuuute" for everything she's into? its such a weird phrase, even Madison says it too which no shock there as they're basically carbon copies of each other

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else find it really annoying how she says "at the minuuuuute" for everything she's into? its such a weird phrase, even Madison says it too which no shock there as they're basically carbon copies of each other
Its always I dunno about anyone else at the minute or does any one else at the minute, and it drives me mad as they go on like they are the only ones that do or think the stuff they say.

Reactions: 13
Its always I dunno about anyone else at the minute or does any one else at the minute, and it drives me mad as they go on like they are the only ones that do or think the stuff they say.
Always about such basic things as well!

Reactions: 7
Why is she pushing herself to breaking point.
She's oversleeping missing her alarms and appointments.
Just chill and don't do so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything is always “suddenlieeee” as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she pushing herself to breaking point.
She's oversleeping missing her alarms and appointments.
Just chill and don't do so much.
Please tell me this isn’t serious 😩😩

All she does is go to the gym and beauty appointments, she isn’t pushing herself at all. She’s probably overtired because she has no proper routine or sleeping pattern

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has stock phrases bc she’s so thick

Reactions: 4
Makes a slight change from “if you know what I mean” though. Yes Hannah, we ALWAYS know what you mean🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not another Q&A coming our way. I don't think I can watch it, but part of me feels like I just wanna watch to keep score of what topics are repeated but honestlieeeeee watching paint dry could be better.

Reactions: 7
Please tell me this isn’t serious 😩😩

All she does is go to the gym and beauty appointments, she isn’t pushing herself at all. She’s probably overtired because she has no proper routine or sleeping pattern
I just mean she said she's been doing PT sessions constantly to look good for LA.
To the point she's making herself overtired, I don't see it as healthy or being a good role model . 😒

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.