Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Fowler is a proper sort tho I wouldn’t turn him down 😅
Trueee! but still it's a bit weird sleeping with someone your friend has :ROFLMAO: knowing how maddy is she was probably asking if she was better than Han during the whole encounter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Which video does she talk about when she first broke up with her ex? I want to refresh my memory

Reactions: 1
Trueee! but still it's a bit weird sleeping with someone your friend has :ROFLMAO: knowing how maddy is she was probably asking if she was better than Han during the whole encounter
Hahahahaa 🤣 also they must’ve both slept with him around the same time, back when they were on their grind and going out like 3 times a week 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dutty girls that’s probably why they fell out, Han needs to stop with this innocent girl act, we all know you’re not

Reactions: 5
Lol Mads has been caught partying again last night, check her tread, bet Hans gutted she wasn’t invited

Reactions: 7
She’s ruined her face. She genuinely..... sorry genuineleeeeeeeeee looks awful with the teeth, fillers and face that doesn’t move.

i have a question though, because this assumptions upload is so boring I think I zoned out.
Did she get pissed that one of her followers tried it on with her ex via instagram DM’s. Why is that wrong 😂 wouldn’t do it myself or want anyone’s cast offs, especially the 3 scanky witches of eeeeeeeeeeeastwick,
but her followers owe her nothing 😂

“you’d love to have a house with land some day to buy a horse....”
hannah you’re so bleeping boring these are the assumptions being sent in 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All this blowing up with Maddy could actually be the best thing that's ever happened to Rach and Hannah. If they have any sense they'll completely distance themselves from her and carry on with their careers without her. I'd have a lot more respect for them both if they did.

Reactions: 14
The day Han makes it to thread #2 I’ll need a bottle of champagne to deal with it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The day Han makes it to thread #2 I’ll need a bottle of champagne to deal with it
I think we will all be out lockdown completely before old horse teeth Han reaches a 2nd thread 🤣

Reactions: 8
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.....

Jesus she’s boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think because it’s a *make up then/now* photo she’s talking about her before photo?

oh WOW I don’t care 😂😂 why are we here 😂 Han do something!!! You’re honestly only known as the third wheel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.