Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Hans personality doesn’t quite fit with the other 2 and it’s so obvious in videos because she hardly contributes anything. That icks video was painful to watch

Reactions: 8
Trust me their friendship won’t last, I’ve had friends like them, I was the one who was a bit more reserved whereas they were more out there and loud etc and it just didn’t work out. Rachel and Madison will stick together.
This is a good point actually! Rachel and Madison have similar personalities and much more outgoing- but then I see Rach’s face and comments towards Mads’ so even their friendship I don’t think would last very long.

Reactions: 10
Poor vulnerable Han at a partee tonight while the rest of the UK follows guidelines. Wonder if she’s gone to try and find her personality there?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Disgusting...I thought Hannah was the only decent one of them...wonder what her parents think, she's living under their roof and doing this? I thought better of them too to be honest.

Reactions: 25
Hannah’s intro to her NYE GRWM video is exactly like Mads intros!! I liked how honest Han was in this video and thought “YES, OLD HAN IS BACK!” and then seen the screenshots of them partying last night and thought nope, you’re literally just as bad as the other twats!! Han plays the shy girl act and “I love my followers and appreciate their opinions. I want to get my personality back. I’ve lost myself” but it’s all just an act and that party proves it!!! She’s a vapid girl who only cares about money, status and herself!

Reactions: 26
I actually like Han but in her upload today I feel like her teeth were getting stuck on her lips. Why’s she got them so bloody big🥲🥲🥲

also, Could this be him? Same skin tone and same tattoos under that santiagomcr1 name?
View attachment 363932

God I really don’t think her makeup turned out good at all:( as i said I do like her but the forehead bronzer looks like it’s just been slapped on all over her forehead😞 she honestly doesn’t even need all of that. I really feel like since she’s spent more time with baddiiie maddy shes changed so muchView attachment 363940
That is him, I remember it being his insta pic when she followed him. Totally hate the cringe singing she does at the beginning of the video, it’s so fake because it’s not like she just happened to be listening to a song while filming. Is it just me or did she get barely any Christmas presents?

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or did she get barely any Christmas presents?
I think we’re in this world where influencers get so many, expensive and loads of gifts her may have been less in comparison but in non influencer world she got loads!

Reactions: 3
just gonna put it out there ... people are dying kim !!! stop bleeping pretending ur gods gift and follow the damn rules like everyone else

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I always struggled to understand the dynamic of their friendship and where Han is placed in it and I reckon behind closed doors with no cameras recording Han is probably worse than both Mads n Rach combined which is why all 3 of them gel well together and move reckless together. Toxic people love toxic people back 🤔

She's getting called out on her instagram pics and thankfullyyyy she isn't being ignored in this, its pisses me off how Han takes the the backseat whilst allowing the other 2 to take the heat when she's just as worse! You're not innocent boo :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
I used to work in the same department store as Hannah years ago, it makes me so sad to see she’s ruined her face. When she wasn’t a full time influencer she was so nice, really sweet quiet girl. Feel like she is wrapped up in Mads and Rachel’s bullshit influencer bubble.

Reactions: 15
Hannahs 'apology' video befofe it gets deleted 😑

Attachments

Reactions: 7
They all literally said the same thing. So fake and set up

Reactions: 4
If those boys 'werent supposed to be there' surely you'd call the police? Like isnt that a break in? Also why the duck would you let those lads into your expensive Manchester flat anyway? Ffs Han, you're a grown up, stop letting yourself be coerced into stupid illegal tit like that. Complete twats the 3 of them but I honestly thiugh Han was better than that, obviously I was very wrong

Reactions: 24
Hannah lives at home with her parents anyway so she shouldn’t have even been in mads’s flat, let alone anyone else 😡😡😡

Reactions: 23
Are the three girls that stupid that they think we will believe the guys forced their way in?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.