Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rhondakaren

Why feel sorry for Ella. She allows herself to do this. She has parents that are alive she’s not alone at all. She has more support then a lot of People so she has chosen to live like an idiot
Agreed! Feel sorry for the poor kids that are in that house 24/7 and their new maid Hosanna. In the last vlog when asked what’s she’s been up to so far for the day she said I’ve made breakfast and taken care of the little ones, the mom then caught on and said yes because I had a business call or something. So this child literally runs that household. It’s so sad to me that her childhood is being stolen from her because of her lazy good for nothing parents. And did anyone notice how the stupid mom was practically begging for people to subscribe? Then she mentioned something about halo being so cute that people should subscribe to see her more. They’re exploiting these kids without an ounce of shame, while the douche bag lazy ass husband is sitting there stuffing his face, send his lazy ass out to work and leave the damn kids alone. And why can’t these kids just sit down and be children, why are they always performing? It’s so exhausting! Send the damn kids to school or daycare and find jobs, this is so abusive.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

rhondakaren

Her eyebrows look terrible, she said it’s her first time getting her lips done?? Sure few months ago she had them done

Eewwwwww, why can’t he just say this in person to her?? You live together lol, always trying to prove themselves
If that is how he really feels he wouldn’t be shouting it from from the mountaintop, the fact is she’s super insecure because of him so she’s doing all this “work” to please him, but as someone said he will never be satisfied with the way you look. First he tells you to cut your hair off, like what man tells his wife he likes when she has no hair on her head but is obsessed with his children's long curly hair. He’s messing with your head you dummy, now he’s talking about you didn’t need it just fancied it but what happened to his ridiculous speeches to his children about needs vs wants? That idiot is a master manipulator and the wife is so insecure she can’t even see that he’s messing with her head. Her lips are already full so why get lip fillers? All that money that they don’t work for being spent on all these ridiculous things. It’s so sickening plus the examples she’s setting for her girls. Stop focusing on all this nonsense and focus on getting your children educated you lot are the worst parents on social media hands down,I don’t care about that ridiculous award you’ve received you are the absolute worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Jovan

They posted on the girls page Houston hiding between beds. I guess they are letting us know they finally got the kids beds. Why do we have to put pressure on them to do the right thing??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
She gave Harper a massive lecture just for referencing rapunzel and telling her she should love herself as she is, but Ella is out here getting fillers and changing her hair every other week

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Coffeeandcroissant

they definitely check in on the threads , yesterday someone posted the girls Insta was deleted and funny how the next post on the family Instagram is tagging the girls dancing page !
Show us the kids beds next or are they still on the floor.. haha
Some idiot on the yt comments said this makes perfect sense as when you move into a new house "you have to wait for the dust to disappear " before buying furniture 🤣 i guess there's an excuse for everything 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Coffeeandcroissant

New thread, title by myself

Recap, add anything you want
- Ella is desperate to prove they have the perfect marriage
- kids have still no beds but parents don't hesitate to spend on any unnecessary designer gear or takeaways- for themselves only!
-no other furniture or toys in sight, looks like they can't afford this new house after all and trying to fish for brand deals & freebies
-poor Hosanna looks fed up by now, way too much is on her shoulders
-Rue now has the ridiculous habit of carrying The Football everywhere, just like Heze (instructed by the stupid parents, of course)
-Tim is as lazy as ever, not even trying to prove he's hands on
- delusional fans already waiting for baby #8 they don't seem to notice the parents leaved Halo behind more than the time they spent with her

Last edited:

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
The boys just want some colour and a picture in their room and Tim is too bothered about the kids bedroom looking luxury and like a hotel. SMH

• Sad
  • Sick

Coffeeandcroissant

Ella, send your kids to school pls so they don't only know how to shake their hips to not age appropriate music or act cringe in videos but actually get some useful knowledge like online safety which you obviously don't provide and hell yes you should!
Ella aren't you worried about pimping your girls online is a safeguarding issue? I am addressing you here as Tim can't see past making many off the kids but you are a mother and I'd like to think you are worried for them..we all know you read here all the time so think about it. You failed teaching them at home, they will blame you massively when they grow up and can't even sit GCSE-s as their basic reading and maths skills are lacking. Social media is a bubble it will burst one day then what? Your husband should go and get a job (filming kids isn't one, sorry..) and your kids should go to school then you wouldn't be exhausted all the time, could bond with Halo and enjoy time with Houston before she goes to nursery. And please get a damn coil fitted..takes 15 mins, you do not need more babies when you can't take care of the ones you have without Hosannas constant help. She's like a live-in nanny at the age of 10 bless her.

• Sick

rhondakaren

There seem to be so many rules for the kids bedrooms, I really truly feel sorry for these kids. They’re not allowed to sit on the bed? Like wtf! They can’t put anything they like because the idiotic father wants the rooms to look like hotel rooms, the even more idiotic mother buys a beanbag chair for the girls room so that they don’t sit on the beds. What can these kids do? What the f kind of life do these kids have? Your bedroom should be your safe space,if the parents don’t want to see then close the doors. But with all these restrictions in place I think people in prisons have more freedom than these kids. The mom also told them she doesn’t want any grease stains on the comforters, that’s what washing machines are for idiot. Let the kids have some fun with their rooms let them put up a poster of something of someone they like and why does everything have to match. Allow your kids to develop some personalities for goodness sake. These parents are the worst.

• Wow
New thread post suggestion :
No Christmas celebration , Parents hiding their separation , can’t afford the house with the rise of inflation !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Yeah, why does she need to leave the kids with her mum to food shop??!

I get they shop at Costco but do they really need to go together? I am sure Ella has other things She needs to do ( obviously nothing home school related 😞). Why not just do an online shop? I don’t know who has 2 hours to waste shopping with 7 children and one man child 😂

Their lives bore them. You can tell that they don't really enjoy parenthood. My question is, why have so many children? It baffles me. Why didn't they stop at 3 or 4? Did they want more boys?

• Sad

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Halle had an audition today and everyone was saying how they just left her without an adult to chaperone her and stick around Incase she needed them. Nope out shopping for themselves and eating I. A fancy restaurant. Tim found the NBA store for himself of course he did. She made it to the next round of what who knows but if it makes money it makes sense to them. Those kids can’t leave the house to go to school, have friends, go on outing but they can be out around all these strangers as long as a dollar is attached to it.

• Sad
  • Angry
I home school 3 children. We join a online curriculum every school year (you pay for it) and you get so many resources per child l. We also join homeschooling groups in the area for different lessons (for example one of the dads is a chemistry teacher so once a month they get a science day). We also do swimming, gymnastics, rugby and netball in the afternoons. Always very busy. They do nothing at all!!! I just don’t understand how the parents can just watch the education slip away

• Heart
  • Sad

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
I managed to stomach the end of the vlog with Ali G saying he wants the boys bedroom as a luxury hotel room rather than a kids room.....I commented that it's bad enough a pre teen has to share with a toddler, least they can do is give it a child friendly feel, is it a family home or a show home 🤔 least they can do is let Heze colour his room considering he's paying for it 😠

• Sad

account70032

VIP Member
In their new video it really shows how isolated and strange those kids are turning out be with how they’ve been raised. The questions they asked Tim it was so odd they were questions that you don’t really need to ask cause the answers are obvious but the fact these kids asked those questions really shows how they’ve no idea what a normal childhood or life is like. They asked Tim what did he do at home if his friends were busy and couldn’t spend time with him and if it his sister wasn’t home and Tim was saying the normal things most boys would do play videos games etc and the kids seemed so confused at how he wouldn’t be bored not having lots of siblings.
Those kids don’t have toys or don’t get to play with toys , they don’t get to watch tv or play videos games so all they have is eachother to entertain themselves with. The boys play football from the moment they’re awake until they go asleep and the girls do handstands around the place and dance for Instagram so they know if they didn’t have their siblings they wouldn’t have anything to do cause there’s nothing for them to play with.
They don’t have any friends to go outside and play with or friends from school to see and spend time with so when Tim was talking about playing with his friends as a kid , the grimwade kids looked so lost cause they don’t have any friends so they don’t know what it’s like.
Heze is the only one who gets to be around other kids at football but even then that’s just playing football.
Ella speaking about how she was homeschooled so has only ever been used to being around her family at home and not having lots of other people in her life it kind of explains how easily it is for Tim to control her cause she never got to go out into the world with a career or being independent and meet a guy who would treat her as an equal rather than as a servant and I think Tim saw this insecure young woman who was easy to manipulate as she was obsessed with him.
There’s something very off about Ella and Tim’s relationship it’s like she’s constantly trying to prove how perfect and in love they are.

• Sad

lovelife879

Cant believe they made a video titled bedroom makeover! when it's just a video of them finally giving their kid beds after 6 months ! Thats literally a basic necessity that you shouldn't need a video for. The bedroom hasn't even been made over there are still boxes everywhere loool.

• Sad
  • Sick

Gomo

Chatty Member
I would definitely do it if I had Instagram!

Todays blog focusing on Tim’s “office” still no work done in the laundry/homeschooling room smfh. Worse parents on social media!!
Ella said the only paper in the house was that giant piece of paper. What? You homeschooling five children and the only paper you have is an oversized piece that likely came in an online order box. Geez Ella, tell on yourself some more. No shame.

• Angry
Reactions: 14

rhondakaren

Okay, now that she’s read the comments all of a sudden Houzanna wants to sew? This child was supposedly sewing years ago and what happened? So here we go again. Old content coming back around. Smh!!!! Let’s see how long this last. Where is she setting up the sewing area outside? Where is she going to sit on the floor?
Lmao! I came here to say the same thing, people have been saying that Hosanna has been looking exhausted and unhappy, so suddenly they remembered that they bought her a sewing machine over a year ago,so let’s drag that out and give her some attention. Omg these people are so predictable, we knew she was going to get the spotlight this week lol. So now we find out that the machine hasn’t been working for months, so basically she got it probably used it a couple times them stopped using it, because if it hasn’t been working for months why did they take so long to get it fixed if she was so obsessed with sewing. Also she’s into sewing but doesn’t have a fabric scissors so what has she been using a knife? And if there’s a place for her to learn to sew why wouldn’t she want to? I’ll tell you why, because after she said she’d love too,the mom asked did you say that to be polite? which really means they’re not willing to pay for her to take those lessons, I mean why buy a child an expensive machine if she needs to teach herself to use it? If she’s that into sewing she should have already be taking lessons, no? Anything to keep her away from other kids because the guy did mention it’s a class for teenagers. Ella we’re not buying it,we still think you guys are horrible parents who burden your 10 year old child with too much responsibilities. Let her take the lessons,in the very least maybe she can become a seamstress or something. She deserves the chance to do something just like her brother gets to leave the house every day to purse his dreams.

• Heart

zeroess

They don’t enjoy having kids and they take the fun out of everything and I feel sorry for the kids cause they deserve better.
For a couple who have so many kids, they don't seem to like anything about children. They don't like spending time with them, discourage childlike behaviours/interests, and evidently want them to grow up as fast as possible, whilst also denying them of the choices kids should be increasingly given as they mature. They don't like the spontaneity of the way that children speak, and force them to regurgitate 'mature', rehearsed soundbites instead. They also either have no clue about child development or simply ignore it because it doesn't suit them - Rue and Heze sharing a room is wildly inappropriate. I understand that some families have no choice but to have children with such a wide age gap sharing, but we know that this wasn't the only option in Tim and Ella's scenario. It's weird, it fails to recognise the children as individuals beyond their gender (the boys are lumped together and the girls are lumped together, with no acknowledgement of other similarities or differences), and it outright disrespects Heze's wishes for privacy. I don't want to speculate about Heze's relationship with food, but perhaps it is the only aspect of his life that he feels he has control of.

Honestly, the least they could do is send them to school so that they could be treated like kids for 6 hours a day. I know that they would never give up that control (or Hosanna's free babysitting service), but I have no idea how you could sit and watch your kids struggle academically and socially, yet not want to provide them with the tools that could undo the damage of their sorry excuse for home-schooling before it's too late.

• Sad

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Beds, finally!

I am laughing so hard at the supposed "clap back" this video is trying to do.

Imagine strangers having to shame you to get your children decent bedding? Embarrassed for you, Ella.

Now we know we should nag them ceaselessly into giving up one room so the children can have a decent school room.

• Sad