Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant be the only one to not understand why the kids are dumped at Grandmas again while they food shop. We have 1 child and very willing grandparents but have never once thought oh lets take her to mums while we take the piss and go shopping. We plan when we will do it and one person goes the other stays home and parents our child. They dump on Grandma because Ella knows what food is needed so she has to go but Tim won't/cant look after his off spring so they drop at Grandmas. X
He is useless and doesn’t know what he’s doing at all when it comes to looking after those kids. He has seven children and he’s never changed one nappy , struggles to put a baby grow on a baby and can’t even hold a baby’s bottle properly. That video when Ella had bad morning sickness and Tim was left in charge he didn’t know what to do , didn’t even do anything to really help as it was all left to Hosanna to look after her siblings and a new puppy they had at the time and he left those kids home alone for quite some time. Hosanna made her siblings their dinner and had to tell Tim all they had done that day cause he wasn’t around taking care of them so he didn’t know. He doesn’t like being a dad cause of all the responsibility that comes with it even though he doesn’t take any responsibility as everything is left to Hosanna, Ella’s mum and Ella.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yeah, why does she need to leave the kids with her mum to food shop??!

I get they shop at Costco but do they really need to go together? I am sure Ella has other things She needs to do ( obviously nothing home school related 😞). Why not just do an online shop? I don’t know who has 2 hours to waste shopping with 7 children and one man child 😂

Their lives bore them. You can tell that they don't really enjoy parenthood. My question is, why have so many children? It baffles me. Why didn't they stop at 3 or 4? Did they want more boys?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Their lives bore them. You can tell that they don't really enjoy parenthood. My question is, why have so many children? It baffles me. Why didn't they stop at 3 or 4? Did they want more boys?
I think it’s a mixture of different things. Firstly not using contraception or being careless with contraception not sure which it is but she made it quite clear she didn’t want more kids but then got pregnant with Halo and she was not happy about that at all and then Halo being a girl made her even more uninterested in the pregnancy. I also think they became obsessed with wanting more boys like they kept telling themselves they need to keep trying for another boy. They also have an obsession with wanting twins mainly twin boys so clearly didn’t want to give up on trying for that. Another reason is those kids make them money whether it’s all of the kids together on YouTube or social media posts or the kids are used individually for an ad , brand deal or modelling/acting job. Heze makes them money from his Nike sponsorship/brand deal not sure what exactly to call it. It’s funny cause you would think wouldn’t having lots of kids mean you don’t get to have as much money left over after spending it on each of their kids needs but they don’t even provide their kids with majority of what they need and the other kids don’t do any hobbies. Hosanna clearly only does her sewing cause it’s being paid for my someone else. They therefore save money due to not wanting to spend it on their kids which is messed up seeing as those kids have made the money from being exploited online.
it’s also very obvious both Ella and Tim are both attention seekers and love the attention they receive from having all these kids. It’s very odd behaviour but Tim seems obsessed with mentioning he’s fathered all these children he thinks he’s some god or king for getting his wife pregnant so many times. Ella loves the attention too and she thinks she’s the best mum in the world. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets pregnant again just so she can go around saying she has 8 kids cause she loves the attention and praise people give her for it.
The most messed up thing about it is that like you said they don’t enjoy parenthood at all. Their lives 100% bore them. Tim looks like he would always rather be anywhere else than spending time with his wife and kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Where are Tim's parents? Do they watch the children or is just the "Browns"? Or maybe Tim won't allow HIS parents to be inconvenienced without any notice. As much as Ella's Mom & Dad seem to love and want to see their grandchildren, it is disrespectful to constantly expect them to simply be at Tim and Ella's beck and call. It even seems, Ella's Mom feels she can't say no because they wait till the last moment to call, so she has to drop whatever she is doing and drive almost one hour to come and watch the children, because they failed to make arrangements in advance. Mr & Mrs. Brown deserve better, Tim and Ella need to be more considerate.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
When does school start in the UK? Ella did a back to school shop. I think it was more about the check out system as she only had the kids pick up a couple folders as we all know there is no home schooling going on. Here comes the lies.

• Wow
When does school start in the UK? Ella did a back to school shop. I think it was more about the check out system as she only had the kids pick up a couple folders as we all know there is no home schooling going on. Here comes the lies.
Some kids went back this week. Some will go back the week coming up

Reactions: 2
It's interesting because when they first started and only just had Reu, they were seemingly happy. There is no question in my mind that Houston and Halo were unplanned, but the attitude towards them was different. With Houston, it was a surprise but one more child didn't seem too bad for them and I think they worked out how they would adapt and cope. When Ella became pregnant with Halo, they had previously indicated they were done and weren't having any more children, particularly due to the toll it was having on Ella. Considering this, Halo probably was the biggest surprise and biggest 'accident' and I don't feel Ella has bonded as well with her as she did when the other children were babies. Or, at least, they aren't putting in as much one on one or quality time with her as opposed to what we have seen with Reu and Houston as babies.
I also think the reality of having seven kids did not sink in for a long time but now they are really starting to feel the pinch and stress of it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It's interesting because when they first started and only just had Reu, they were seemingly happy. There is no question in my mind that Houston and Halo were unplanned, but the attitude towards them was different. With Houston, it was a surprise but one more child didn't seem too bad for them and I think they worked out how they would adapt and cope. When Ella became pregnant with Halo, they had previously indicated they were done and weren't having any more children, particularly due to the toll it was having on Ella. Considering this, Halo probably was the biggest surprise and biggest 'accident' and I don't feel Ella has bonded as well with her as she did when the other children were babies. Or, at least, they aren't putting in as much one on one or quality time with her as opposed to what we have seen with Reu and Houston as babies.
I also think the reality of having seven kids did not sink in for a long time but now they are really starting to feel the pinch and stress of it all.
The way they treat Halo is abhorrent. I really hope Tim will get a vasectomy. They lost interest in the baby so quickly, as soon as they learned Halo was a girl. The gender reveal video was really shameful.

Ella's mother probably can't say no because she knows if she doesn't Hosanna will be burdened. It really is unfair what they do to the girls.

• Angry
The way they treat Halo is abhorrent. I really hope Tim will get a vasectomy. They lost interest in the baby so quickly, as soon as they learned Halo was a girl. The gender reveal video was really shameful.

Ella's mother probably can't say no because she knows if she doesn't Hosanna will be burdened. It really is unfair what they do to the girls.
No one way Tim will do that.
If they do anything it will be all down to Ella to research and do something to her body.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Imagine.

After all that childbirth.

No wonder Ella's dad hates him.
I’ve heard people say the man should get it done because if they split he can get it reversed and the woman can still move on and have other children if she wants (Not that Ella would)
But I don’t think Tim would consider that or care

Yeah and you wouldn’t choose do a back to school shop in sainsburys either!

• Sick
Tims parents have made appearances in the videos here and there and have helped with certain things with the kids there’s been times they’ve looked after them but it wouldn’t be a regular thing they do or something they do often and I say good for them! cause they would easily be just like Ella’s mum constantly looking after those kids if they had got in a routine of always saying yes to taking care of them almost everyday.
I think Ella’s mum feels she can’t say no cause like she even said if she doesn’t look after the kids for Ella and Tim then who else is going to be able to. I also think Ella’s mum seems easy for Ella to talk into doing something or guilt trip cause to look after all those kids at last minute so many days in a week it means Ella and Tim know how easy it is to get Ella’s mum to do something as they know it’s very very unlikely for her to ever say no and if she did say no or was contemplating if she could , I bet Ella is there begging her making it difficult for her to say no. They take advantage of Ella’s mum. Part of me feels for her mum cause I think at her age she should not be spending so many days in her week looking after 7 kids and doing not only her own washing in her home but also Ella, Tim and the kids washing too. Another part of me thinks Ella’s mum or dad should say something like “this is ridiculous we’re getting older we can’t keep looking after the children you keep on having cause it’s your responsibility and we don’t mind helping we love spending time with them but at this point we act more like their parents”.
I know they probably feel they can’t say that cause of risk of an argument happening. Like others have said on here I also have a feeling Hosanna is left to look after all the kids sometimes at home alone and if that is true then shame on them as parents cause that’s awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just a question the football academy heze goes to how did he get into it and do they have to pay for it as I don’t see them paying a penny for that or anything

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Let me save you time!! Another vlog highlighting Tim being a LAZY BUM. Ella is a Single married woman. Tim also hired someone to help him put beds and cabinets together. Ella is no victim she is a volunteer at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yet again Tim is nowhere to be seen whilst Ella drags the kids around the shops ! WHO does home decor shopping in sainsburys .. thats where you make impulsive buys not legit house decor shopping 🤣
Actually can’t believe she didn’t buy the dinner plates because she needed Tims approval.
Heze and the football is getting ridiculous it does not need To follow you everywhere . There’s a time and place for it sainsburys is not one of them !

clearly they can’t afford to do the house up, only now getting wardrobes! They really overstretched they budget for the house, keeping up with the Jones’s has backfired !

• Wow
Let me save you time!! Another vlog highlighting Tim being a LAZY BUM. Ella is a Single married woman. Tim also hired someone to help him put beds and cabinets together. Ella is no victim she is a volunteer at this point.
Why is she in this shop as they call it and she’s more worried about what he wants in he’s room then finishing the kids rooms. Haze keeps trying to tell her what lamps he wants and Rue is saying he’s hungry and she keeps saying I feed these kids like it’s a problem. This is what kids do. Keep some lite snacks with you and you won’t have that problem.

Yup and let’s not forget Ella making a point several times that her and Tim have their own rooms whilst the children have no space to breath🤣

• Sad
Why is she in this shop as they call it and she’s more worried about what he wants in he’s room then finishing the kids rooms. Haze keeps trying to tell her what lamps he wants and Rue is saying he’s hungry and she keeps saying I feed these kids like it’s a problem. This is what kids do. Keep some lite snacks with you and you won’t have that problem.
Especially for growing boys! I think they decided long time ago to cut the food budget for other more "important" things. Too me they never feed the kids enough. Never!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Especially for growing boys! I think they decided long time ago to cut the food budget for other more "important" things. Too me they never feed the kids enough. Never!
BUT THEY DARN SURE STUFF THEIR FACES EVERYTIME THEY GO OUT TO WINE AND DINE... POOR RUE AND HOUSTON ALWAYS HUNGRY WHILST THEIR MOM CONSTANLY MAKES EXCUSES... THOSE POOR KIDS ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO GOING TO MOM BROWN'S ESPECIALLY TO EAT ... IN PEACE...

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.