Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised those kids didn’t knock things over or run into someone when they were speeding down the aisle racing eachother. They really shouldn’t of been left unattended they’re too young.
I don’t understand why Tim has to be so lazy and selfish. He wasn’t helping out with the work at home it’s very obvious so he could of made himself useful and looked after the younger kids at least took them to the playground or something to keep them busy and made them lunch. Not only is he not capable of making food for his kids he’s also not interested which shows he should never of had kids.
He clearly didn’t want to go to the shop cause he doesn’t enjoy being around his wife with all the kids and normally I have empathy for people but I can’t have empathy for Ella when she not only signed up for this but she’s also allowed herself to be his servant and allowed him to always get his way and control her and the kids. She’s also a bad and selfish person in her own way too and even though nobody in the world is perfect that’s not an excuse for her to act the way she does. She also should never of had kids. I don’t think they should of had kids but they definitely should of stopped after they had Rue.
Also I saw some of that football academy show and a boy I think he was 16 he got dropped from academy because obviously it’s competitive and he wasn’t seen as strong a player as the other boys and he put a brave face on when he was told this news but when he got outside he broke down crying. You could see he was mentally destroyed in that moment especially as his dad was with him when he received the news and it was like his dads dream died too cause some of these dads live through their sons but Tim is on an extreme level. I can only imagine the pressure of trying to make your dad proud of you by becoming a footballer.
Ella and Tim need a wake up call cause there’s only a very small chance of Heze making it professionally with how competitive it is all over the world with young boys wanting to be footballers. I’m not saying Heze won’t achieve it cause I don’t know but I think any decent parent would be also encouraging him by allowing him to have a good education and talking about other careers or interests he might like to do if football doesn’t work out.
I agree. It’s almost to much to watch these days.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I feel like things are gonna go wrong for them real soon with Heze turning 13 next year and then the rest.
All those hormones, trying to be a teenager and learn who you are in a house where you can’t express an original thought or grow your own personality is a recipe for disaster

Reactions: 10
I feel like things are gonna go wrong for them real soon with Heze turning 13 next year and then the rest.
All those hormones, trying to be a teenager and learn who you are in a house where you can’t express an original thought or grow your own personality is a recipe for disaster
Especially with the girls. They already have them acting out of their age range. Halle and Houzanna are going to be out of control once they hit teenagers.

• Sad
Def. Being in a house u can’t just pop out and see ur friends or watch tv or even go to school. He will explode and that ball will be right by his side at the dr surgery

Especially with the girls. They already have them acting out of their age range. Halle and Houzanna are going to be out of control once they hit teenagers.
They will be teen mums even as they will lash out anything can happen from the life they have led so far. They have been imprisoned. Here they can’t even play out on their bikes

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Def. Being in a house u can’t just pop out and see ur friends or watch tv or even go to school. He will explode and that ball will be right by his side at the dr surgery

They will be teen mums even as they will lash out anything can happen from the life they have led so far. They have been imprisoned. Here they can’t even play out on their bikes
That backyard is so small. At least at the old house they could run up and down the street. What are they going to do when Halo starts getting around they have to child prof that whole house. I remember they would keep Houston in the stroller all the time. They didn’t want to be bothered with her. I really hope she doesn’t get pregnant again. She keeps trying for boys but clearly that ship has sailed. Tim can’t make a boy. Lol

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The bannister on the stairs on top floor I think is dangerous near reu room. They need stair gates but won’t fit them as them aren’t luxury lol. Even Houston still needs them now and nothing is there

• Sad
i personally can’t wait till the kids are all teenagers and they have to explain why one child ran away from that prison they call a home!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Halle had an audition today and everyone was saying how they just left her without an adult to chaperone her and stick around Incase she needed them. Nope out shopping for themselves and eating I. A fancy restaurant. Tim found the NBA store for himself of course he did. She made it to the next round of what who knows but if it makes money it makes sense to them. Those kids can’t leave the house to go to school, have friends, go on outing but they can be out around all these strangers as long as a dollar is attached to it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Theatre and Musical fanatic here....she may have got to the next round but Halle has never had any training, teaching, direction, singing or dancing tuition. She will be up against kids who are at drama schools or are in the local Am Dram groups. She genuinely doesn't stand a chance. I would rarely comment on a child but i really really dislike her. She isnt humble or gracious. Just a pumped up ego and attitude. "I love being a winner". I bet my savings shes kind of kid who turns round to a child who didnt make it and tell them "Loser" or " i beat you, i am great". I am all for a child being confident but she is precocious and sly. Great she made it to the next round but she needs to be taught to be humble and gracious not a precocious or fame hungry child.

Reactions: 10
Theatre and Musical fanatic here....she may have got to the next round but Halle has never had any training, teaching, direction, singing or dancing tuition. She will be up against kids who are at drama schools or are in the local Am Dram groups. She genuinely doesn't stand a chance. I would rarely comment on a child but i really really dislike her. She isnt humble or gracious. Just a pumped up ego and attitude. "I love being a winner". I bet my savings shes kind of kid who turns round to a child who didnt make it and tell them "Loser" or " i beat you, i am great". I am all for a child being confident but she is precocious and sly. Great she made it to the next round but she needs to be taught to be humble and gracious not a precocious or fame hungry child.
I agree. I don’t like Halle at all. Over obnoxious self obsessed little girl. What awful parents. If was my child Is be there watching or waiting. She’s only 8 wtf

The vlog is winding me up. Grandma got kids again. Tim should have took Ella to the audition and Ella stay home with kids or vice versa. I don’t think Ella trusts Tim to go anywhere on his own or without her. She is leeching behind him like a puppy so turns it into a date day. Also if Halle learning her lines all day no home schooling on the clearly. They can take them to auditions but not to school as school doesn’t pay. They are real down and outs. The Jordan logo don’t disguise them good enough

Last edited:
  • Wow
That family is just a accident waiting to happen, you got Halo left in the seat on top of the counter, Houston in hair chair which she can easily climb out, Harper doing hand stands on hard tiled floor, Rue doesn’t even know what to do with himself, Heze kicking the ball around all in the same room whilst Ella is talking to the camera.

Also has Tim got rid of the Range Rover? It was the 3 of them and he was driving that big old school bus of theirs 🤣 which isn’t like him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That family is just a accident waiting to happen, you got Halo left in the seat on top of the counter, Houston in hair chair which she can easily climb out, Harper doing hand stands on hard tiled floor, Rue doesn’t even know what to do with himself, Heze kicking the ball around all in the same room whilst Ella is talking to the camera.

Also has Tim got rid of the Range Rover? It was the 3 of them and he was driving that big old school bus of theirs 🤣 which isn’t like him
My thoughts too about the Range Rover..he didn’t look very comfortable driving the school bus on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From the sainsburys ad to the mc Donald’s ad on Instagram th
I was surprised those kids didn’t knock things over or run into someone when they were speeding down the aisle racing eachother. They really shouldn’t of been left unattended they’re too young.
I don’t understand why Tim has to be so lazy and selfish. He wasn’t helping out with the work at home it’s very obvious so he could of made himself useful and looked after the younger kids at least took them to the playground or something to keep them busy and made them lunch. Not only is he not capable of making food for his kids he’s also not interested which shows he should never of had kids.
He clearly didn’t want to go to the shop cause he doesn’t enjoy being around his wife with all the kids and normally I have empathy for people but I can’t have empathy for Ella when she not only signed up for this but she’s also allowed herself to be his servant and allowed him to always get his way and control her and the kids. She’s also a bad and selfish person in her own way too and even though nobody in the world is perfect that’s not an excuse for her to act the way she does. She also should never of had kids. I don’t think they should of had kids but they definitely should of stopped after they had Rue.
Also I saw some of that football academy show and a boy I think he was 16 he got dropped from academy because obviously it’s competitive and he wasn’t seen as strong a player as the other boys and he put a brave face on when he was told this news but when he got outside he broke down crying. You could see he was mentally destroyed in that moment especially as his dad was with him when he received the news and it was like his dads dream died too cause some of these dads live through their sons but Tim is on an extreme level. I can only imagine the pressure of trying to make your dad proud of you by becoming a footballer.
Ella and Tim need a wake up call cause there’s only a very small chance of Heze making it professionally with how competitive it is all over the world with young boys wanting to be footballers. I’m not saying Heze won’t achieve it cause I don’t know but I think any decent parent would be also encouraging him by allowing him to have a good education and talking about other careers or interests he might like to do if football doesn’t work out.
100% agree about Heze . It takes one bad injury to ruin your career . They also need to focus on body composition . He’s still rather short and slim, as he grows he needs to fuel his body properly to gain strength . Right now his diet is poor he’s probably burning 3x what he consumes !

• Sad
Reactions: 7
From the sainsburys ad to the mc Donald’s ad on Instagram th

100% agree about Heze . It takes one bad injury to ruin your career . They also need to focus on body composition . He’s still rather short and slim, as he grows he needs to fuel his body properly to gain strength . Right now his diet is poor he’s probably burning 3x what he consumes !
Yeah to be honest I thought at this level they advise them at the academy how much protein they should eat ?
I am absolutely shocked they left Halle alone on that audition! Whats more shocking that even their asslicker fans are complaining about this, pointing out how Disney stars were abused when parents thought they were in good hands.. and if they left her anyway why both the 2 idiots needed to go?
To make it a shopping trip while Granny and Hosanna sucks at home with so many kids ? I bet poor Hosanna is jealous anyway..noticed the fake hugs are getting more frequent with Halle following the discussion about the girls jealousy. Directed by tim of course, remember he is a fuckin Director !the fact he calls himself that just proves everything this family doesn on camera is directed by him.

• Sad
WELL...WONDERS NEVER CEASE
LOOKS LIKE OUR DISCUSSION ON WHEN IS GRANDMA GRIMWADE GONNA WATCH THE KIDS?
SO THEY FINALLY ASKED HER.
AND SHE CAME OVER TO THE STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN LUXURY MANSION, RATHER THAN BABYSIT THEM ALL, TO HER HOME.

BET SHE DIDN'T CONSIDER IT A PRIVILEGE... AS ELLA'S MUM DOES!

SHE AND POPPA GRIMWADE PROBABLY ENJOY THEIR PEACEFUL LIFE AWAY FROM THAT UNGRATEFUL BRAT THAT THEY ADOPTED...
NEVER THE LESS...
I'M SO GLAD FOR GRANDMA BROWN TO FINALLY CATCH A BREAK FROM >LAST MINUTE ELLA< AND THE> 7 HUNGRY CRUMB SNATCHERS<. LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Completely agree regarding Heze and football. My partner was extremely good at football growing up and wanted to be a footballer etc. One day when he was a teenager he was on the pitch had an accident and ended up needing hip surgery and a metal pin, could never play again. He is now 28 and still hasn’t recovered mentally from not being able to play football.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Completely agree regarding Heze and football. My partner was extremely good at football growing up and wanted to be a footballer etc. One day when he was a teenager he was on the pitch had an accident and ended up needing hip surgery and a metal pin, could never play again. He is now 28 and still hasn’t recovered mentally from not being able to play football.
There’s a BBC documentary I want to watch about this exact thing- about the impact on the mental health of footballers that don’t make it

• Sad
Reactions: 4
One thing that drives me nuts is how ella treats all the girls hair as if they all have the same hair. Halles hair has loose waves but ella puts her hair in tight buns and braids(which may be why she has waves!)

i dont agree with people saying that they hate halle and treating her the same as dim and hella. They are grown and abusive adults and halle is a 8 year old little girl whos trying to live in a constant rivalry with her siblings and with no real friends. She has essentially no education and only knows what her parents tell her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
One thing that drives me nuts is how ella treats all the girls hair as if they all have the same hair. Halles hair has loose waves but ella puts her hair in tight buns and braids(which may be why she has waves!)

i dont agree with people saying that they hate halle and treating her the same as dim and hella. They are grown and abusive adults and halle is a 8 year old little girl whos trying to live in a constant rivalry with her siblings and with no real friends. She has essentially no education and only knows what her parents tell her.

I actually think Halle or Harper will be the first to rebel.

I don't see them wanting this life for long.

Halle will soon realise that her parents aren't that special and she won't seek their approval anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.