Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brb

<New subbie>
I have a theory - it's a bit far-fetched
I think Tim encourages/makes the boys carry their footballs everywhere so that if they become successful in their careers, they can use it as a story line.

Reactions: 14

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
“Everyone’s got a comfortable mattress, apart from mummy and daddy” phahaha Ella had to add that one in didn’t she.

So Hosanna and Halle won’t be having proper bed because they won’t fit in the section near the window. Why don’t they just have their own beds on separate side of the room and have their own space then have that middle bit near the window to as shared space 😒

Last edited:

account70032

VIP Member
Ella and Tim have always been desperate for fame and money it’s just now in the last few years we are really seeing that more and more cause of all the new ways they can exploit their children and use them.
How they don’t feel sick knowing predators are watching their kids and writing creepy and weird comments about their children on social media shows how they don’t care about their kids as long as they’re gaining more followers and attention on their posts and making money from Ads.
Ella and Tim should be ashamed of themselves they don’t deserve to be parents , neither of them deserves any award for parenting when they’re two of the worst parents I’ve ever seen when it comes to these YouTube families and they both should be filled with guilt for exploiting their children and allowing those weird people in this world access to viewing their children like that.

Also Ella you clearly read here and it’s very obvious you’re more into your husband than he is into you so please stop embarrassing yourself with constantly complimenting him and praising him when he already has a huge ego , he loves himself so he already thinks these compliments about himself so when you say them to him they don’t mean nothing to him cause he clearly thinks to himself why is she telling me things I already know. He also looks uncomfortable and gives you weird looks when you say things which isn’t nice for him to do but at the same time you over do it when he isn’t into you as much so learn to have some respect for yourself cause clearly he doesn’t appreciate it cause he treats you like a servant so why you giving this man praise when he doesn’t even treat you good.

You can fake this perfect loved up marriage all you want but that man helps you with nothing while your kids watch and will think that it’s ok for a woman to be treated like that by her husband.

• Heart
  • Sad

account70032

VIP Member
Two stay at home parents who depend on viewership to bring in money can’t even put their all into some solid vlogs? A whole vlog about sewing. They need real jobs because they totally suck at this one. And Ella you should divorce your good for nothing husband who told you and you obeyed to cut off your hair, without those eyelashes you’d look like a straight up dude. He still has a head full of hair so that should tell you a lot.
Honestly Ella and Tim are an embarrassment cause anyone who is too lazy to work and use their children to make the money disgusts me. Although I don’t like how family channels exploit their children , there are some family channels who are better at making vlogs and the kids on those channels have personalities that carry the channel and bring in views compared to the Grimwade kids who don’t have personality through no fault of their own as it’s how they’ve been raised that’s made the kids the way they are but because of this it makes their videos boring cause there’s literally no life in or outside of that home.

Tim knows their channel is failing which is why he is desperate to befriend bigger channels like Dad v girls and their family members in the hopes of a collab and getting views/subscribers. After dad v girls posted their videos a while ago of who can stay in the car the longest and I think it went viral or it just did well and Tim saw this and not long after the Grimwades made the same video but it was awful and Tim also went and followed each member of that family including Joel and Sarah’s siblings which is creepy with how desperate Tim is. Ella and Tim or just Tim needs to get an actual job and work hard for once in his life.

Yeah it’s great for any child to have a hobby sewing is a skill but that 10 year old girl can’t even read properly so they should be more focused on that and not exploiting their children. They don’t have much interest in Hosannas sewing cause it doesn’t make them money whereas with Heze’s football he got the sponsorship and other brand deals which means money which is all Tim cares about.

I still can’t believe how he really didn’t care about what he was doing to her hair and she let him to please him. He took all the hair off her head....she said she wanted it short but still with hair on her head with some length to it not bald!! Ella please explain to me how your husband follows random girls on Instagram , some who don’t even follow him back yet he’s liking all these girls photos who look nothing like you at all their appearances have similarities to each other with the long hair and the clothes they wear but yet your husband wanted you bald?? Ella you read here please have some respect for yourself cause look how insecure he has made you to the point you don’t like your body , your hair or your face anymore. If he’s such a great husband why doesn’t he change nappies? you have 7 kids and he still doesn’t know how. I remember Ella had gave birth to Houston and was talking in a vlog about how she wanted to lose weight cause the weight she gained during pregnancy wasn’t going away as fast as she thought it would and instead of Tim saying don’t worry about that or reassuring her she looks good or telling her she’s just had a baby she should be proud of her body cause he loves her the way she is , he said none of that! he said him and Ella want to make sure they always look attractive for each other at all times and not disappoint each other with how their bodies look so they want to look fit......his wife just had a baby and he basically was saying she’s more attractive pre pregnancy.

Ella should of listened to her dad all those years ago he was looking out for her he saw right through Tim.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Lmao! I came here to say the same thing, people have been saying that Hosanna has been looking exhausted and unhappy, so suddenly they remembered that they bought her a sewing machine over a year ago,so let’s drag that out and give her some attention. Omg these people are so predictable, we knew she was going to get the spotlight this week lol. So now we find out that the machine hasn’t been working for months, so basically she got it probably used it a couple times them stopped using it, because if it hasn’t been working for months why did they take so long to get it fixed if she was so obsessed with sewing. Also she’s into sewing but doesn’t have a fabric scissors so what has she been using a knife? And if there’s a place for her to learn to sew why wouldn’t she want to? I’ll tell you why, because after she said she’d love too,the mom asked did you say that to be polite? which really means they’re not willing to pay for her to take those lessons, I mean why buy a child an expensive machine if she needs to teach herself to use it? If she’s that into sewing she should have already be taking lessons, no? Anything to keep her away from other kids because the guy did mention it’s a class for teenagers. Ella we’re not buying it,we still think you guys are horrible parents who burden your 10 year old child with too much responsibilities. Let her take the lessons,in the very least maybe she can become a seamstress or something. She deserves the chance to do something just like her brother gets to leave the house every day to purse his dreams.
The whole thing is a big circus ! The fact she’s allowing a 10yr old to use as sewing machine with no formal basic lessons is actually so dangerous . The poor kid is having to learn off YouTube . She Had no material , no pins , no table space .no sketch book to draw out the design !
why are you lugging all the kids to the shop ! Where is your pathetic husband . He’s literally out the house all day everyday !
and for the love of god get a decent rug down in that house.You have the kids carrying halo around the kitchen if they trip her head is smashing on that hard floor !
No priorites in this family . Instead of focusing on making a vlog. Get your house in order !

School holidays are nearly over as still no mention on school curriculum for the year ahead ! Nearly all home school family do a full overview on what curriculum they will be using , what new books they have for subjects , and just a nice overview of the learning experience. even if it’s ‘unschooling’ there’s trips planned and lots of projects . These kids are nothing but a cash machine!

Last edited:
  • Sad

MellyStar

Had to watch the new blog as curious about the room set up. Does Tim not feel embarrassed that his wife and daughters are lugging big boxes up the stairs? I feel embarrassed for Ella 🤦🏾‍♀️
Tim don’t have one ounce of shame for being lazy. He knows all he has to do is keep giving Ella fake compliments so she’ll keep eating it up and breaking her back to please him.

• Sad

Honestgirl

VIP Member
I managed to stomach the end of the vlog with Ali G saying he wants the boys bedroom as a luxury hotel room rather than a kids room.....I commented that it's bad enough a pre teen has to share with a toddler, least they can do is give it a child friendly feel, is it a family home or a show home 🤔 least they can do is let Heze colour his room considering he's paying for it 😠
They say they want luxury but they clearly can’t afford it

They say they want luxury but they clearly can’t afford it
I think the majority of their commenters are crazy. How can they not see through these idiots

• Haha
  • Sad

Gomo

Chatty Member
I tell you. For a married man with 7 children Tim sure does find the time to hang with his friend alot. Not working. Just hanging with his buddy at the gym.

That doesn't sound right.

sanaew

Honestly it scares me that Heze is essentially in y8 now and possibly cannot read properly. Its so saddening to see these kids and their well-being being push away again and again. I especially feel for poor Harper. Its obvious that she does well in academics as I believe she was reading by herself age 5? An enormous feat considering the dismal education she is receiving.

Also,I posted a few threads back about how the grimwades seem to always favour the second youngest child because they are ‘cute and funny’ and they are easily controlled. And now look - Houstons the favoured child and rue has been pushed away. Rue is another child I feel for, hes so confused about his parents lying all the time to the camera!

• Sad
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
The boys just want some colour and a picture in their room and Tim is too bothered about the kids bedroom looking luxury and like a hotel. SMH

This from the man who tried to preach about want vs need.

Such a hypocrite.

Boys want football comforters, musicians and actors on their walls, action figures on their shelves. Not luxury.

This is why Heze shouldn't be sharing with Rue.

That was probably their intentions all along. So ok,we know the kids had no beds, but you’re telling me they’ve been in that house 6 months and their clothes still isn’t hung up in wardrobes? The designer wasn’t going to do that for them so why aren’t all the boxes and plastic tubs opened and stuff put away? Ugh these parents are just horrible! Why didn’t they buy the baby a crib instead of that bed, where does the baby sleep now? Those 3 beds lined up like that look so dangerous unless they’re putting a bed rail so the two younger kids don’t fall in between those beds.

But don’t want to pay for luxury! He always wants the fine things in life but refuses to work a job.

Poor Harper in that room with two children under 3. So unfair.

• Sad

account70032

VIP Member
I really feel for the Grimwade kids honestly it makes me sad to see all they’re missing out on because they have such awful selfish money hungry parents who only care about themselves. The worst part is there’s nothing any of us can do but watch these poor kids be neglected like this and yes I believe it’s a form of neglect the way they are treated. They don’t go to school or receive an education at home cause we all know there’s not much homeschooling if any at all going on with how little time Ella and Tim spend with those kids and how lazy they are especially Tim.

The kids have no friends when they each should have their own set of friends each. It’s great to spend time with siblings and have a strong bond but these kids don’t even have healthy relationships with eachother anymore it’s all filled with jealousy, envy, sly remarks, bullying and it’s all very fake and forced with the lovey dovey words and forced hugs for the camera. They force themselves to be happy and supportive when another sibling has the spotlight on them but it’s not genuine cause those kids then start thinking of ways to get the spotlight on them it shows how they all crave attention and to be favoured over each other which will only damage the relationships between them as they get older. Halle never sounds sincere she is a bully and I know it’s not her fault she’s turned out like this it’s her parents fault 100% so I’m not blaming her but because of her parents she doesn’t have a nice personality and the same can be said for many of her siblings.

Ella said they don’t have time to take the kids to individual hobbies and one on one time and I think that’s so unfair cause look at how much time has gone into Heze’s football all because it makes them money and they won’t have the girls doing hobbies they like because it won’t make them money that’s not fair. As a parent your child should not be making you money that is your job as the parent! How can any of their fans watch this family and not see right through their bs? Rue sees through it and he’s only 4 so how are grown adults supporting them and not noticing how sad those kids lives are.

Also I’ve no proof of it only that Ella becoming extremely insecure but I don’t get a good feeling about Tim he tries to act too perfect and gives Ella these forced hugs and compliments while touching her on camera and it doesn’t feel genuine. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s disrespected her or worse I don’t think he can be trusted.

I want to know why didn’t he go to show support for her.
First let me say that I am no fan of Hella or Dim, but on the Blogosphere website it said, “if you are nominated as a creator, you will receive one complimentary ticket to the event. We are not able to provide +1s to the event.” Wow 1 ticket. Clearly a top notch award event. But not being allowed to accompany Hella and steal what little spot light was on her must have been extremely difficult for him. I wonder what he did to overcome this pain?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jovan

I can tell they are rewarding Hosanna for babysitting the kids. Halle has caught on and is trying to help out more with Houston and Halo. The party tonight both Tim and Ella were there no kids. Some lady from the America, commented that Hosanna is filling out nice and she can't wait to see her shape as she gets old. I'm so embarrassed, we are so obsessed with skin color and shapes over here in America. Tim and Ella never thought about over exposing their kids.

• Sick
  • Wow

Iseeinternet

I think Ella is suffering from ‘uncle Tim’/Massa syndrome.🙄🤣
But I totally agree about the pregnancy taking it’s toll on her. I don’t like her in the slightest- she’s too fake, but I was genuinely concerned for her wellbeing in her last pregnancy.
It's really saddening when black women worship a man just because of his colour (white). She should know her worth and be teaching that to her daughters but she's teaching them to sacrifice yourself and body for any man just because he marries you. Tim is defo the kind of man dad's warn their daughters about but Ella went and married him 🙃. How little does a man value you to have you literally risk your life just coz he wants a baby that he won't even change a nappy for and how desperate/low self esteem must you be to settle for a Tim!

• Sad

Honestgirl

VIP Member
The boys just want some colour and a picture in their room and Tim is too bothered about the kids bedroom looking luxury and like a hotel. SMH
It’s truly disgusting I’m gobsmacked. They are damaging these kids mentally seriously

It’s truly disgusting I’m gobsmacked. They are damaging these kids mentally seriously
Also where are the toys dolls books pics anything’s ffs. No curtains or blinds up lampshades. Nothing at all

Last edited:
  • Wow

Jovan

So the boys get a tv and playstation??? Also the layout of the rooms are just how the interior decorator planned. They stole her ideas and jumped ship. I notice heze corrects Ella a lot. I wonder if Tim is teaching him how to make women submissive. The family is truly weird they give GET OUT vibes!! Fake fake fake!

• Wow

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
Yes I thought this too! She said she wanted her hair a bit shorter but she still wanted hair on her head yet when Tim started doing her hair he took way too much off to the point he gave her bald patches and her head looked close to a shaven head. She looked uncomfortable and worried cause that’s clearly not what she wanted but he said something like “I know you so well this is what you want” and she was like “ yeah...yeah you do” with that awkward laugh while like you said trying to cover the bald patches.
It’s like she doesn’t want to correct him or get annoyed at him cause she’s always trying to be on his good side and praise him but she should of told him to stop cause it was clear she wasn’t happy with how it looked.

I agree he was definitely enjoying it too much and he was shaving the same side of her head so much I thought to myself there’s no hair left there to take off please stop.
This guy is an emotional abuser, I wouldn't be surprised if he suggested to horse nostrils to shave her head like some butch cell block H prisoner.....he's a total control freak, all of her bullshit about I don't have time in the morning & it takes to long etc....her hair was hardly long enough that it would've taken too long in the morning to do anyway, it's like he's trying to make her unattractive, the girls hair takes way longer would he shave their heads?

• Sad
  • Haha

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Tim must be really busy doing nothing. Ella has taken over doing the blogs as well as running the house hold in the ground. What’s the point of the girls telling us what they want to be when they grow up without an education. I’m not even going to waste my time on that one.

• Angry
  • Sad