Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eww as soon as Tim started talking on the latest blog I cringed 😬 ’red and blue aren’t luxury colours’ but grey is? 😂 not sure grey has ever been considered luxury, it’s just the social media ‘aesthetic’ from a few years ago, so not only not luxury but outdated too 😂 The boys beds don’t look like a luxury hotel at all, but why should they? The kids should be allowed to have a say in their decor, I’m sure their ideas would have looked better, I’ve seen some amazing kids rooms online that actually use colour and look like the kids have had a say. He’s one delusional man and really thinks he’s provided this lifestyle for his children, does he really think anyone watches the channel for him? The kids bring in the viewers but the lazy entitled parents reap in the rewards. And Hosanna and Halle wont be getting beds, just mattresses on the floor ✨luxury✨
No wonder Rochelle’s family don’t want nothing to do with them they are nothing like them. Poor poor kids. Reu isn’t like a 4 yr old at all none of them are. All controlled like a cult

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don't want to speculate about Heze's relationship with food, but perhaps it is the only aspect of his life that he feels he has control

I’ve felt uncomfortable addressing this as well, but from what we’ve seen I’d say he does seem to have issues with food. He seems to think you have to eat ‘healthy’ to be an athlete, but he clearly doesn’t know what a truly healthy diet is. He just eats things he assumes are healthy and has small portions, and his parents clearly haven’t noticed or don’t care as they show some of his behaviours towards food online and weirdly seem proud of it, like Ella saying what a great idea it was that Heze wanted a watermelon instead of a birthday cake, they need to teach him that one slice of cake isn’t unhealthy. He would benefit from some proper education surrounding food and nutrients, hopefully if he’s still doing schooling with his football academy they’ll cover appropriate diets for athletes, he doesn’t eat enough or enough of the right things to fuel his body to become a professional footballer like he wants, (or his parents want 🥴).

Actually reminded me of when he refused a cupcake (Was it on his birthday?) and then caused a cascade of the other children thinking they had done something wrong in taking cupcakes so they just awkwardly stared at them in their hands.

Such a weird family.

Of course he doesn't truly know what eating healthy is. He doesn't go to school therefore hasn't taken Food and Nutrition lessons.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
There seem to be so many rules for the kids bedrooms, I really truly feel sorry for these kids. They’re not allowed to sit on the bed? Like wtf! They can’t put anything they like because the idiotic father wants the rooms to look like hotel rooms, the even more idiotic mother buys a beanbag chair for the girls room so that they don’t sit on the beds. What can these kids do? What the f kind of life do these kids have? Your bedroom should be your safe space,if the parents don’t want to see then close the doors. But with all these restrictions in place I think people in prisons have more freedom than these kids. The mom also told them she doesn’t want any grease stains on the comforters, that’s what washing machines are for idiot. Let the kids have some fun with their rooms let them put up a poster of something of someone they like and why does everything have to match. Allow your kids to develop some personalities for goodness sake. These parents are the worst.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I have no idea why Hosanna and Hallie has to stay in a room where they can't stand up?? If they want to use that room then Rue and Houston should have it..or if they must separate them based on gender then the 2 younger girls, and let the 3 older girls in the 3 bed room. I know all they want is Harper to babysit so Ella doesn't have to wake up in the middle of the night..they are lazy ass parents for sure. Even Houston is way too small for those single beds without rail, let alone Halo!
The fans..no comment. Even if Tim would put the whole family in a pigsty they would justify it somehow like " at least they wont be spoiled" or "this hardworking man put a roof over his family's head" smh 😫

• Wow
Ella is definitely reading here or possibly somewhere else where they see through their tit.

Send your children to school Ella.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have no idea why Hosanna and Hallie has to stay in a room where they can't stand up?? If they want to use that room then Rue and Houston should have it..or if they must separate them based on gender then the 2 younger girls, and let the 3 older girls in the 3 bed room. I know all they want is Harper to babysit so Ella doesn't have to wake up in the middle of the night..they are lazy ass parents for sure. Even Houston is way too small for those single beds without rail, let alone Halo!
The fans..no comment. Even if Tim would put the whole family in a pigsty they would justify it somehow like " at least they wont be spoiled" or "this hardworking man put a roof over his family's head" smh 😫
I missed that. When did she say they can’t sit on the beds?

Reactions: 3
She ordered ONE bean bag and said it’s so they don’t sit on the bed .

ONE bleeping bean bag in a room with 3 beds 🤦🏾‍♀️
Where did you see about the beanbags. Anyway just watched the vlog bout what girls want to be. What was the point in this they did this a few months ago. Again no mention of any education to me it sounded like they were begging for tv work. I really don’t like hosanna and Halle anymore so self conceited

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Where did you see about the beanbags. Anyway just watched the vlog bout what girls want to be. What was the point in this they did this a few months ago. Again no mention of any education to me it sounded like they were begging for tv work. I really don’t like hosanna and Halle anymore so self conceited
On IG
71C03068-047D-4B97-83B7-BFF5A62FF8B7.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Tim must be really busy doing nothing. Ella has taken over doing the blogs as well as running the house hold in the ground. What’s the point of the girls telling us what they want to be when they grow up without an education. I’m not even going to waste my time on that one.

• Angry
  • Sad
Halle and Hosanna must be constantly fighting off camera, or at least be mean to each other secretly ( if Tim gets upset about it. ) how they compete for attention and camera time is crazy. I can't see any sisterhood there...I think of our relationship between me and my 2 sis, all the jokes , the fun , the staying up all night chitchatting etc...rooting for each other in everything. These girls seem to hate each other and only the parents should be blamed for that! I genuinely hope for their own sake they won't get any acting or modeling jobs as they are so jealous already and those kind of jobs will make them more braggy and self centered. In school is their place, to learn that not all life is about cameras, looks and shaking your butt to 18+ songs 😮💨

Reactions: 9
Sorry, what on earth is a luxury colour and why would it concern a 12-year-old and 4-year-old's bedroom? They've become a parody of themselves.

Halle and Hosanna must be constantly fighting off camera, or at least be mean to each other secretly ( if Tim gets upset about it. ) how they compete for attention and camera time is crazy. I can't see any sisterhood there...I think of our relationship between me and my 2 sis, all the jokes , the fun , the staying up all night chitchatting etc...rooting for each other in everything. These girls seem to hate each other and only the parents should be blamed for that! I genuinely hope for their own sake they won't get any acting or modeling jobs as they are so jealous already and those kind of jobs will make them more braggy and self centered. In school is their place, to learn that not all life is about cameras, looks and shaking your butt to 18+ songs 😮💨
All of the children are pitted against one another, but Halle and Hosanna know that they're not in competition with Heze or Reu (thankfully, because they know it's a competition they would never win) because boys and girls are entirely separate species in the Grimwade household. Halle is praised for having 'good' hair and getting modelling jobs, Hosanna is praised for being Cinderella 2.0 responsible and motherly. They don't know who's 'winning' and it causes tension.

They also aren't given any space from each other (Ella, send your kids to school) and are expected to be best friends despite being in different places developmentally - none of the Year 6s at my school would be caught dead playing with a Year 4! Not because they're unkind, but because they cannot relate to them as equals. A sibling relationship should be different, as described above, but because they have no other social relationships it's unsurprising that they would clash. It must be extremely frustrating to have only one friend, who is on a completely different maturity level to you, and who you have to spend every single part of your day with.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Heads up guys, ella was responding to comments on YouTube today. So if you want to tell her something and possibly get a response, this video might be the video.

• Haha
Heads up guys, ella was responding to comments on YouTube today. So if you want to tell her something and possibly get a response, this video might be the video.
If they don’t agree with the comments you will be blocked and or deleted. The comments will definitely be deleted. It happened to the one lady who mentioned the song was inappropriate the girls were dancing to.

Every comment made that didn’t agree with Ella blog was defended by the gang, gang. Lol best read ever. Finally!!! She knows it’s the truth. The lies are being revealed.

Last edited:
  • Sad
If they don’t agree with the comments you will be blocked and or deleted. The comments will definitely be deleted. It happened to the one lady who mentioned the song was inappropriate the girls were dancing to.

Every comment made that didn’t agree with Ella blog was defended by the gang, gang. Lol best read ever. Finally!!! She knows it’s the truth. The lies are being revealed.
Hi Grandmaangles, Just wanted to clear this up, so people aren't afraid to call them out in the comment section on You-Tube for fear of being blocked.
I was the one who critisized the song lyrics in a comment on The Grimwade Girls Instagram account.
>>> I was ONLY Blocked on the Grimwade Girls INSTAGRAM account, NOT on Youtube.

I stated on the girls Instagram account that they (Tim & Ella) should do a better job of screening the music the girls select, because the lyrics to the song they were singing to in that particular post, were not age appropriate for pre-teen girls. I directed this comment to Tim.
I then I posted/wrote out a portion of the actual lyrics, but blanked out the curse words.

But, I think I may actually been blocked/flagged automatically, by the Instagram Comment Filter Feature, that parents can set for minor accounts. Because I posted some of the "explicit lyrics" from the song the Instagram/Meta WORD FILTER may have auto flagged my post because the actual lyrics contained "offensive words and phrases" and so automatically blocked my account.

I have posted many comments before on the girls account saying they should not be dancing to songs with explicit lyrics, BUT IN THE PAST I never actually posted the lyrics in my comments.

I'm still able to comment on all the other Grimwade Instagram accounts and on their Youtube channel.

Just wanted to clear this up, so people aren't afraid to call them out in the comment section on You-Tube for fear of being blocked.

Reactions: 5
Hi Grandmaangles, Just wanted to clear this up, so people aren't afraid to call them out in the comment section on You-Tube for fear of being blocked.
I was the one who critisized the song lyrics in a comment on The Grimwade Girls Instagram account.
>>> I was ONLY Blocked on the Grimwade Girls INSTAGRAM account, NOT on Youtube.

I stated on the girls Instagram account that they (Tim & Ella) should do a better job of screening the music the girls select, because the lyrics to the song they were singing to in that particular post, were not age appropriate for pre-teen girls. I directed this comment to Tim.
I then I posted/wrote out a portion of the actual lyrics, but blanked out the curse words.

But, I think I may actually been blocked/flagged automatically, by the Instagram Comment Filter Feature, that parents can set for minor accounts. Because I posted some of the "explicit lyrics" from the song the Instagram/Meta WORD FILTER may have auto flagged my post because the actual lyrics contained "offensive words and phrases" and so automatically blocked my account.

I have posted many comments before on the girls account saying they should not be dancing to songs with explicit lyrics, BUT IN THE PAST I never actually posted the lyrics in my comments.

I'm still able to comment on all the other Grimwade Instagram accounts and on their Youtube channel.

Just wanted to clear this up, so people aren't afraid to call them out in the comment section on You-Tube for fear of being blocked.
Oh okay I misunderstood.

Reactions: 1
Sorry, what on earth is a luxury colour and why would it concern a 12-year-old and 4-year-old's bedroom? They've become a parody of themselves.

All of the children are pitted against one another, but Halle and Hosanna know that they're not in competition with Heze or Reu (thankfully, because they know it's a competition they would never win) because boys and girls are entirely separate species in the Grimwade household. Halle is praised for having 'good' hair and getting modelling jobs, Hosanna is praised for being Cinderella 2.0 responsible and motherly. They don't know who's 'winning' and it causes tension.

They also aren't given any space from each other (Ella, send your kids to school) and are expected to be best friends despite being in different places developmentally - none of the Year 6s at my school would be caught dead playing with a Year 4! Not because they're unkind, but because they cannot relate to them as equals. A sibling relationship should be different, as described above, but because they have no other social relationships it's unsurprising that they would clash. It must be extremely frustrating to have only one friend, who is on a completely different maturity level to you, and who you have to spend every single part of your day with.
I can’t believe they were talking about careers and there was no mention of education. It was just jobs that are about money for the parents now not jobs that people get after exams as an adult. Awful parents

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe they were talking about careers and there was no mention of education. It was just jobs that are about money for the parents now not jobs that people get after exams as an adult. Awful parents
I don’t get why Ella said that she feels as parents they need to put the children in arenas where they can build on there goals. So Heze does football and he’s able to build on it but what are the girls doing?
They want to be actors and dancers but don’t do any classes or go to any schools where they can develop on this. She later says that the girls practice their dancing, I’m not sure how dancing to TikTok songs is actual practice. I’ve did it before and I’ll say it again but putting all your eggs into one basket is not a good idea. They need to educate the children properly as well!!!

Reactions: 10
THE ENTIRE VIDEO ABOUT THE GIRLS AND WHAT THEY WANT TO BE WHEN THEY ALL GROW UP WAS A COMPLETE JOKE...

HOWEVER, IT LOOKS LIKE {NONE OF THEM} WANT TO BE A MUM....LIKE ELLA!!!
HMMM WONDER WHY????
LOL
ELLA IS TIM'S PUPPET
ALL SHE DOES IS INFLICT >HER< SO CALLED WISDOM ONTO THOSE POOR KIDS.
SHE WON'T EVEN LET THEM EXPRESS THEMSELVES WITHOUT HER INPUT. JUST LIKE TIM.
AND IT'S SAD TO THINK THAT ALL THEIR DESIRES WERE A CLONE OF EACH OTHER...
JUST THINK,
SHE COULD HAVE BEEN A PROFESSIONAL HAIR DRESSER, EARNING INCOME, WHILE HER CHILDREN WERE IN SCHOOL LEARNING.
BUT SHE WAS TOO BUSY CHASING WANNABE TIM AND IGNORING HER DAD'S PLEAS TO LEAVE HIM ALONE.
SEEMS LIKE HIS ADOPTED PARENTS COULDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH HIM, SO HE'S BEEN A [GROWN BRAT] EVER SINCE.
TRYING TO LEAD 7 KIDS AND HIS EIGHT KID>ELLA!

Yeah great having illiterate gymnasts, actresses & singers.😳
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...
POOR HOSANNA CAN'T EVEN READ BIRTHDAY CARDS, BUT WE ARE TO BELIEVE SHE CAN READ A SCRIPT....YEAH RIGHT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.