Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
Why don’t we see them at David Lloyd anymore??

if I had just brought a million pound home with my 7 “home schooled” children you can bet is kit that room out! Desks for each child, computers, craft corner, white boards etc

I just can’t understand the mindsets, what do they think will happen to their children once they turn 18, what jobs will they get how will they get through life. Tim and Ella are complete imbeciles

Reactions: 13

MrsChattyPatty

I wonder why her sister never comes around. She has 7 nieces and nephews but never comes to visit, well not that we’ve seen. Ella doesn’t seem close to her sister at all, not the one that lives at home the one that looks like her.
I think her side of the family aren’t fond of Tim and probably think their constant baby making is ridiculous. Oh to be a fly on the wall when they discuss these two lol

Dori82

Ok long post i am sorry .
Speaking as a child whose dad died when i was 9, me and my sister had no choice but to grow up quick. Mum still had to work to provide for us. She had a good job but long hrs so we used to have to prepare a meal for us to eat so mum had a meal to come home too. Am not talking beans on toast. We learnt to cook. At 10yrs i was cooking full roast dinners and homemade desserts. We never got to go to clubs or school trips because the money and time wasn't there. We never got what every other peer had like good shoes or fashion clothes, we got what mum could afford. Our grandparents took us on lovely holidays but not with mum as she had to work. Do i resent my child hood... absolutely not as its made me the person i am today. It gave me opportunities to develop my baking and cookery skills but what it has done is made me so incredibly focused and determined that my daughter will never experience what i did. It wasn't mums fault of course but we missed out on so much.
My daughter will never be spoiled with material items but she is spoiled with our love and time. I pride myself on the fact she is only 3.5yr, knows her alphabet, can read (her dad is a genius... Principal Business Intelligence is his job title so that is where her brains come from), she goes dancing, swimming, we do a craft daily, go for nature walks, listen to the world around us, visit friends, have play dates, bake or simply play in the sink. She is fortunate in the sense i am retired (medical grounds i had 3 strokes, a brain tumour and my bowel died) so i am available to tend to her every need. We are there for her 24/7. We choose not to go out unless we are all going because we are a family and do not expect others to care for our daughter.
Tim and Ella to me have parenting so very wrong. They put their own needs above their children. They use the excuse of its what families do. No its not. They are doing it because they arent giving them the option. They are so narcissistic they can not see how knackered Ellas mum must be or how all this will impact the children and will always manipulate the situation for them to be the victims. Sure my family and friends would all jump at the chance to have our child but we chose not to. They chose to rob the children of any childhood, they chose to neglect parental responsibilities and say its helping them grow. They may think that now but 30yrs down the line the kids will be thinking you failed me, You are the reason i cant get a job, i don't understand how society works and i don't understand what a real family or a relationship is. X

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
I remember when they were living in the old house they done a video where the kids got to plan and express their ideas of what they want in their bedroom when they move.. guess that was all for views aswell

• Sad

Gomo

Chatty Member
So viewing figures down so let's stick a cute baby in our vlog as a 'selling point'....pimping their kids out, disgraceful parents, do they think we are stupid 🤦
To be fair most of their subscribers are stupid. Lol

• Haha

kayleigh772

Eww as soon as Tim started talking on the latest blog I cringed 😬 ’red and blue aren’t luxury colours’ but grey is? 😂 not sure grey has ever been considered luxury, it’s just the social media ‘aesthetic’ from a few years ago, so not only not luxury but outdated too 😂 The boys beds don’t look like a luxury hotel at all, but why should they? The kids should be allowed to have a say in their decor, I’m sure their ideas would have looked better, I’ve seen some amazing kids rooms online that actually use colour and look like the kids have had a say. He’s one delusional man and really thinks he’s provided this lifestyle for his children, does he really think anyone watches the channel for him? The kids bring in the viewers but the lazy entitled parents reap in the rewards. And Hosanna and Halle wont be getting beds, just mattresses on the floor ✨luxury✨

• Angry
  • Sad

kayleigh772

No floor space in that room. The selfish parents should give up the two room they kept for themselves so the kids can have their own room to grow into.
I know it’s ridiculous! It blows my mind that they’d buy a new house and have their kids squeezed in to sharing rooms when we know at least one of them have expressed they’d like their own room. Especially the three youngest girls, just enough room for their beds. And why they would prioritise rooms for their personal WANTS over a decent homeschooling room that their children NEED. Ella saying they’ll put a table in the laundry room for homeschooling is beyond words.🥴 I don’t know why they continue to have children as they show absolutely no interest in them as individuals and definitely don’t put their needs first. Even a child’s WANTS are more important than a parents.

[/QUOTE]

sanaew

One thing that drives me nuts is how ella treats all the girls hair as if they all have the same hair. Halles hair has loose waves but ella puts her hair in tight buns and braids(which may be why she has waves!)

i dont agree with people saying that they hate halle and treating her the same as dim and hella. They are grown and abusive adults and halle is a 8 year old little girl whos trying to live in a constant rivalry with her siblings and with no real friends. She has essentially no education and only knows what her parents tell her.

• Sad

account70032

VIP Member
It makes no sense to me why Tim is desperate to keep every single room of the house a luxury theme looking like something out a hotel like someone else said in a previous post. In my opinion the kids room should be decorated in whatever way the kids want them to be cause it’s their rooms so they should be allowed the colours they want and express their personalities cause that’s their space in the house. If Tim wants every other room in the house to be of the same theme like the kitchen , bathrooms and living rooms then fair enough do that even though in my opinion it doesn’t sound great but that’s their choice. When it comes to the kids room they shouldn’t have to fit in with all the other rooms in the house. Besides mine and my siblings bedrooms , my parents have all the other rooms in house including their bedroom decorated the way they like and I like how the house is decorated they’ve had mine and my siblings input on things over the years too and our house looks and feels like a family home compared to the Grimwades it looks like a hospital. When it comes to mine and my siblings bedrooms we were allowed decorate them how we wanted and all our bedrooms look different cause we all have different things we like and don’t like like colour themes etc and we have different personalities and our rooms really show that. My parents never made our rooms look like exactly how they want them to look or said our rooms must fit in with how the other rooms in the house look. If there comes a day when my siblings and I all move out and my parents decide they want to repaint the rooms or redecorate that’s their choice but while we are all living here we are allowed make the own choices for our rooms and it’s been like that since we were old enough as kids to talk.
The Grimwades film 99% of their videos in the kitchen area so people will hardly ever see the kids rooms anyway so who is Tim trying to impress? Let your kids have personalities let them decorate the room to their liking let Heze do the colour splash thing he wants and if it turns out that he doesn’t like it then paint over it there’s ways to fix things.
Rue should of been allowed to keep playing with superhero figurines and toy cars cause he would of developed more interest in them as time went on and he could of had Spider-Man stuff in his room and look like a child’s room. All the girls having to have the same things all the time is a bit much in my opinion. Every girl has the same likes and it’s sad they don’t have their differences of colours they prefer or styles cause I don’t care how close in age you are to your sibling and if you’re the same gender too you will always have some differences or things you like and she doesn’t etc. Halle can’t think for herself and copies Hosanna constantly to the point it’s not healthy but it’s not Halle fault cause she has no friends to take inspiration from and that’s her parents fault.
I honestly think Ella was more open to the kids having the rooms styled the way they want with the colours etc but Tim of course has to be controlling and bossy and what he says is what everyone has to accept all the time and Ella doesn’t stand up to him she just does what he wants.
Don’t have kids if you don’t want a messy playroom or bedrooms that will look different to the rest of the house. Don’t have kids if you aren’t willing to compromise and put your kids interests first. They’re only kids for a short time and one day they’ll be all grown up and all the innocence they once had is gone. I loved my bedroom as a kid Disney princess stuff everywhere , pink , bratz and book shelf decorated with stickers all my personal touches everywhere and that’s what a kids room should be like it should be a happy space.
They don’t enjoy having kids and they take the fun out of everything and I feel sorry for the kids cause they deserve better.

• Sad

account70032

VIP Member
It was very sad to watch and the adults sat there and watched it like it was the thing to do. Harper will be more aggressive as time goes on. That sweet child will be no more.
Yeah I agree cause I can already see slight changes in Harper and it’s so unfortunate because she naturally has a quieter sweeter personality than her siblings but she’s become more attention seeking to fit in with them and I can see her getting a bit full of herself as she gets attention but I feel sorry for her I know it’s not her fault cause the poor kid just wants the attention.
When one of the kids is getting praise and the spotlight you can see the other kids faking smiles and hugs but you can feel the envy coming from them cause they fight for camera time and to be the star. The girls and Rue especially have to fight for attention cause Heze naturally gets it cause he is making the family money so in Ella and Tim’s eyes he’s the golden child.
She was way too aggressive playing football like that I don’t know who told her it’s ok to shove someone really hard like that multiple times almost injuring her brother who nearly smacked his head a few times. I know she’s acting like that to show off and get praise from Tim and it brings this competitiveness out of her so that her dad notices her but it’s sad that Rue also felt a need to her aggressive back cause he probably gets a hard time daily for not being as good at football as Tim wants him to be and not securing a sponsorship.
There’s been a few times in videos that were centered around Rue not too long ago were Tim would say “ at your age Heze was able to do this and that” and “you can learn a lot from Heze he was more advanced by your age” I just don’t like when parents compare like that and Tim was really serious when he said it too like he sounded disappointed in Rue. Rue doesn’t even have a natural big love for football but football is all he knows so he has to like it and play it.

account70032

VIP Member
Their lives bore them. You can tell that they don't really enjoy parenthood. My question is, why have so many children? It baffles me. Why didn't they stop at 3 or 4? Did they want more boys?
I think it’s a mixture of different things. Firstly not using contraception or being careless with contraception not sure which it is but she made it quite clear she didn’t want more kids but then got pregnant with Halo and she was not happy about that at all and then Halo being a girl made her even more uninterested in the pregnancy. I also think they became obsessed with wanting more boys like they kept telling themselves they need to keep trying for another boy. They also have an obsession with wanting twins mainly twin boys so clearly didn’t want to give up on trying for that. Another reason is those kids make them money whether it’s all of the kids together on YouTube or social media posts or the kids are used individually for an ad , brand deal or modelling/acting job. Heze makes them money from his Nike sponsorship/brand deal not sure what exactly to call it. It’s funny cause you would think wouldn’t having lots of kids mean you don’t get to have as much money left over after spending it on each of their kids needs but they don’t even provide their kids with majority of what they need and the other kids don’t do any hobbies. Hosanna clearly only does her sewing cause it’s being paid for my someone else. They therefore save money due to not wanting to spend it on their kids which is messed up seeing as those kids have made the money from being exploited online.
it’s also very obvious both Ella and Tim are both attention seekers and love the attention they receive from having all these kids. It’s very odd behaviour but Tim seems obsessed with mentioning he’s fathered all these children he thinks he’s some god or king for getting his wife pregnant so many times. Ella loves the attention too and she thinks she’s the best mum in the world. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets pregnant again just so she can go around saying she has 8 kids cause she loves the attention and praise people give her for it.
The most messed up thing about it is that like you said they don’t enjoy parenthood at all. Their lives 100% bore them. Tim looks like he would always rather be anywhere else than spending time with his wife and kids.

• Sad

Gomo

Chatty Member
Those comments are wild. Lol some of those people would defend anything those two do. I'm annoyed some folks are bringing race into. "OH some people always have a problem with what a black woman does to make them selves happy" and other loads of crap like that.

No, ella isn't doing it to make herself happy, she's doing it for Tim. She's doing it because she's jealous of the girls he looks at on Instagram. She's doing it because she is envious of her own biracial daughters because she thinks they have the ideal look.

Ella didn't cut her hair because she likes being bald, she cut it because she doesn't like her grain of hair. It's not straight like Halle and it's not perfect curls like Hosanna.

She called her 4c RELAXED hair too much maintenance. What? So she just chops it off? I guess it was a blessing none of the kids came out with 4c hair. Ella would probably chop their hair off too.

Ella doesn't like herself and it's obvious. That's why some of the folks are calling her out on Instagram. Also, they have 5 little girls what are they teaching them with their mom not ever being satisfied with her looks? I mean this lady risked getting a relaxer while pregnant she didn't like herself so much.

• Wow
  • Sad

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I don't want to speculate about Heze's relationship with food, but perhaps it is the only aspect of his life that he feels he has control

I’ve felt uncomfortable addressing this as well, but from what we’ve seen I’d say he does seem to have issues with food. He seems to think you have to eat ‘healthy’ to be an athlete, but he clearly doesn’t know what a truly healthy diet is. He just eats things he assumes are healthy and has small portions, and his parents clearly haven’t noticed or don’t care as they show some of his behaviours towards food online and weirdly seem proud of it, like Ella saying what a great idea it was that Heze wanted a watermelon instead of a birthday cake, they need to teach him that one slice of cake isn’t unhealthy. He would benefit from some proper education surrounding food and nutrients, hopefully if he’s still doing schooling with his football academy they’ll cover appropriate diets for athletes, he doesn’t eat enough or enough of the right things to fuel his body to become a professional footballer like he wants, (or his parents want 🥴).

Actually reminded me of when he refused a cupcake (Was it on his birthday?) and then caused a cascade of the other children thinking they had done something wrong in taking cupcakes so they just awkwardly stared at them in their hands.

Such a weird family.

Of course he doesn't truly know what eating healthy is. He doesn't go to school therefore hasn't taken Food and Nutrition lessons.

• Sad
  • Wow

Coffeeandcroissant

I have no idea why Hosanna and Hallie has to stay in a room where they can't stand up?? If they want to use that room then Rue and Houston should have it..or if they must separate them based on gender then the 2 younger girls, and let the 3 older girls in the 3 bed room. I know all they want is Harper to babysit so Ella doesn't have to wake up in the middle of the night..they are lazy ass parents for sure. Even Houston is way too small for those single beds without rail, let alone Halo!
The fans..no comment. Even if Tim would put the whole family in a pigsty they would justify it somehow like " at least they wont be spoiled" or "this hardworking man put a roof over his family's head" smh 😫

• Wow

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
So the whole family have to go to the shops to buy Houston some pants & a potty.....dear oh dear.....scraping the bottom of the barrell🤦

• Sad
Reactions: 12
ELLA MADE SURE TO ASK HER MUM THOSE PRECISE STAGED QUESTIONS!
TRUTH BE TOLD SEEMS LIKE MUM BROWN IS SCARED OF TIM, JUST LIKE HER DAUGHTER.
SHE KEPT LOOKING LIKE SHE HAD BEEN TOLD WHAT TO SAY...

AS USUAL ELLA BRINGS 7 HUNGRY KIDS TO EAT UP WHAT HER PARENTS PAY FOR.

BY THE WAY... WHERE WAS ELLA'S DAD???

I BET HE GOT OUT OF DODGE, WHEN HE HEARD THAT PIMP TIM & ELLA AND THE 7 DWARFS WERE COMING OVER AGAIN, TO MOOCH OFF THEM AS USUAL,,,

Last edited:
  • Haha

Honestgirl

VIP Member
U have to ask why don’t they want their kids to go to school to this extent they aren’t taught nothing. Why. There really must be some disturbing behaviour going on in that house that they don’t want their kids to kid with others. All parents want their kids to go to school Il unless they do want to teach them themselves which they don’t. Something isn’t right with them