Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ team work makes the dream work” if only he kept that same energy when it comes to everything else in the household

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Lmao! I came here to say the same thing, people have been saying that Hosanna has been looking exhausted and unhappy, so suddenly they remembered that they bought her a sewing machine over a year ago,so let’s drag that out and give her some attention. Omg these people are so predictable, we knew she was going to get the spotlight this week lol. So now we find out that the machine hasn’t been working for months, so basically she got it probably used it a couple times them stopped using it, because if it hasn’t been working for months why did they take so long to get it fixed if she was so obsessed with sewing. Also she’s into sewing but doesn’t have a fabric scissors so what has she been using a knife? And if there’s a place for her to learn to sew why wouldn’t she want to? I’ll tell you why, because after she said she’d love too,the mom asked did you say that to be polite? which really means they’re not willing to pay for her to take those lessons, I mean why buy a child an expensive machine if she needs to teach herself to use it? If she’s that into sewing she should have already be taking lessons, no? Anything to keep her away from other kids because the guy did mention it’s a class for teenagers. Ella we’re not buying it,we still think you guys are horrible parents who burden your 10 year old child with too much responsibilities. Let her take the lessons,in the very least maybe she can become a seamstress or something. She deserves the chance to do something just like her brother gets to leave the house every day to purse his dreams.
Yeah it’s strange. Home schooling is one thing but to not put them kids in extra curricular classes is bleeping criminal imo! In that house everyday not even learning social etiquette, conflict resolution or building confidence.

It’s just so strange if I had money for designer gear (and didn’t work full time) I would be putting my children in multiple classes a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Lmao! I came here to say the same thing, people have been saying that Hosanna has been looking exhausted and unhappy, so suddenly they remembered that they bought her a sewing machine over a year ago,so let’s drag that out and give her some attention. Omg these people are so predictable, we knew she was going to get the spotlight this week lol. So now we find out that the machine hasn’t been working for months, so basically she got it probably used it a couple times them stopped using it, because if it hasn’t been working for months why did they take so long to get it fixed if she was so obsessed with sewing. Also she’s into sewing but doesn’t have a fabric scissors so what has she been using a knife? And if there’s a place for her to learn to sew why wouldn’t she want to? I’ll tell you why, because after she said she’d love too,the mom asked did you say that to be polite? which really means they’re not willing to pay for her to take those lessons, I mean why buy a child an expensive machine if she needs to teach herself to use it? If she’s that into sewing she should have already be taking lessons, no? Anything to keep her away from other kids because the guy did mention it’s a class for teenagers. Ella we’re not buying it,we still think you guys are horrible parents who burden your 10 year old child with too much responsibilities. Let her take the lessons,in the very least maybe she can become a seamstress or something. She deserves the chance to do something just like her brother gets to leave the house every day to purse his dreams.
They didn’t buy her the machine I R.E.M. she was sent it by a viewer. They would never buy her that are you mad. I R.E.M. her again thanks for it I’m sure

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hosanna needs to learn how to read fluently before she does anything else

Reactions: 11
The whole thing is a big circus ! The fact she’s allowing a 10yr old to use as sewing machine with no formal basic lessons is actually so dangerous . The poor kid is having to learn off YouTube . She Had no material , no pins , no table space .no sketch book to draw out the design !
why are you lugging all the kids to the shop ! Where is your pathetic husband . He’s literally out the house all day everyday !
and for the love of god get a decent rug down in that house.You have the kids carrying halo around the kitchen if they trip her head is smashing on that hard floor !
No priorites in this family . Instead of focusing on making a vlog. Get your house in order !

School holidays are nearly over as still no mention on school curriculum for the year ahead ! Nearly all home school family do a full overview on what curriculum they will be using , what new books they have for subjects , and just a nice overview of the learning experience. even if it’s ‘unschooling’ there’s trips planned and lots of projects . These kids are nothing but a cash machine!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The whole thing is a big circus ! The fact she’s allowing a 10yr old to use as sewing machine with no formal basic lessons is actually so dangerous . The poor kid is having to learn off YouTube . She Had no material , no pins , no table space .no sketch book to draw out the design !
why are you lugging all the kids to the shop ! Where is your pathetic husband . He’s literally out the house all day everyday !
and for the love of god get a decent rug down in that house.You have the kids carrying halo around the kitchen if they trip her head is smashing on that hard floor !
No priorites in this family . Instead of focusing on making a vlog. Get your house in order !

School holidays are nearly over as still no mention on school curriculum for the year ahead ! Nearly all home school family do a full overview on what curriculum they will be using , what new books they have for subjects , and just a nice overview of the learning experience. even if it’s ‘unschooling’ there’s trips planned and lots of projects . These kids are nothing but a cash machine!
On 1st September Ella will do a quick dash to Poundland and pick up some more Maths, spelling and writing books 😁 not sure what she will get for Heze as they only go up to 11 years old.

• Sad
  • Angry
In theory would Heze be starting secondary school in Sept, or be in year 8?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Honestly it scares me that Heze is essentially in y8 now and possibly cannot read properly. Its so saddening to see these kids and their well-being being push away again and again. I especially feel for poor Harper. Its obvious that she does well in academics as I believe she was reading by herself age 5? An enormous feat considering the dismal education she is receiving.

Also,I posted a few threads back about how the grimwades seem to always favour the second youngest child because they are ‘cute and funny’ and they are easily controlled. And now look - Houstons the favoured child and rue has been pushed away. Rue is another child I feel for, hes so confused about his parents lying all the time to the camera!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hosanna needs to learn how to read fluently before she does anything else
I'm all for encouraging a child's talents or interests, especially if they struggle in another area. I think it's great for their self-esteem to experience excelling in something, and this self-esteem can support them through their areas of difficulty. On the face of it, it's good parenting.

Of course, however, we all know that sewing isn't a particular talent or interest of Hosanna's; it's something that's been pulled out of the woodwork because they've seen us talking about how Hosanna appears unhappy and isn't given the opportunity to do anything other than run the household or learn tiktok dances. It is also clear that their outstanding response to Hosanna's struggles with reading is to... ignore it altogether. No extra time spent reading with her, no revisiting phonics (or, if we're being more realistic, visiting phonics), nothing. It's unclear whether Hosanna has dyslexia or whether she's a child who simply finds reading a bit tricky, but could be reading alongside her age-mates if someone had bothered to put more than the bare minimum into teaching her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So Houzanna is supposed to sew on that table they pulled up to the couch? All that house and no one can set up an area for projects? Then the sewing machine is broken and has been broke. Now all of sudden she wants to sew again. Ella acts like we all stupid. What happened to the whatever that was her and Tim was putting together?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How will Heze do well in GCSE’s?? 🤦🏾‍♀️

How does it work if you need coursework as well as the exam for a overall grade?

I am sure the home schooling Ella received was well rounded and followed some curriculum. I can’t imagine her mum and dad just doing it haphazardly and winging it. Maybe they made it look too easy.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Was that and advert at the end of the vlog hosanna holding up the bag Bobby craft for just abit too long. I don’t see them paying 100 or so for those bits

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Was that and advert at the end of the vlog hosanna holding up the bag Bobby craft for just abit too long. I don’t see them paying 100 or so for those bits
Wouldn’t be surprised if she had to use her own money to buy the stuff, defo holding up that bag to get a future sponsor with hobby craft

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I home school 3 children. We join a online curriculum every school year (you pay for it) and you get so many resources per child l. We also join homeschooling groups in the area for different lessons (for example one of the dads is a chemistry teacher so once a month they get a science day). We also do swimming, gymnastics, rugby and netball in the afternoons. Always very busy. They do nothing at all!!! I just don’t understand how the parents can just watch the education slip away

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I home school 3 children. We join a online curriculum every school year (you pay for it) and you get so many resources per child l. We also join homeschooling groups in the area for different lessons (for example one of the dads is a chemistry teacher so once a month they get a science day). We also do swimming, gymnastics, rugby and netball in the afternoons. Always very busy. They do nothing at all!!! I just don’t understand how the parents can just watch the education slip away
More so how is Ella’s mum or even Tim’s letting them get away with this not doing anything

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They make it so obvious they read here. The way Hosanna said “thank you mum and dad” after she got all the sewing things in the shop when the poor child doesn’t realise she bought that stuff herself as she and her siblings have earned that money and made that money off the channel and social media ads so if anything their parents should be thanking Hosanna and her siblings for giving them the money to buy things.
Part of me also feels the video was an undisclosed ad just from the way Hosanna held the bag at the end looked very staged and also when they were going around the shop she was allowed get what she wanted no matter the price when usually they would be be constantly telling the kids to put things back or not letting them buy things in the first place so I would be shocked if Tim and Ella used the money the kids make them off YouTube etc to buy Hosanna those things cause we all know how tight and selfish they are.
I also found it sad when Halo was looking for attention and needing it as she’s a baby and Ella just picks back up the penguin toy puts it in front of Halo sounding so bored and disinterested in Halo like the child is an inconvenience that she’s not in the mood to look after. There’s never any genuine love in Ella or Tim’s voices towards the kids but especially Halo shes just this child that exists in their home who they spend as little time with as possible.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.