Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all so sad. Those poor kids. I feel sorry for Ella too. I read the comments on this thread in shock, every time I log on 🙁
Why feel sorry for Ella. She allows herself to do this. She has parents that are alive she’s not alone at all. She has more support then a lot of People so she has chosen to live like an idiot

Reactions: 8
Why feel sorry for Ella. She allows herself to do this. She has parents that are alive she’s not alone at all. She has more support then a lot of People so she has chosen to live like an idiot
Cos that twit Tim clearly has her 'under manners' and leaving an abusive r'ship isn't black and white (no pun intended) and easy at the best of the times, let alone when you've got a small football team in tow.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Agreed! Feel sorry for the poor kids that are in that house 24/7 and their new maid Hosanna. In the last vlog when asked what’s she’s been up to so far for the day she said I’ve made breakfast and taken care of the little ones, the mom then caught on and said yes because I had a business call or something. So this child literally runs that household. It’s so sad to me that her childhood is being stolen from her because of her lazy good for nothing parents. And did anyone notice how the stupid mom was practically begging for people to subscribe? Then she mentioned something about halo being so cute that people should subscribe to see her more. They’re exploiting these kids without an ounce of shame, while the douche bag lazy ass husband is sitting there stuffing his face, send his lazy ass out to work and leave the damn kids alone. And why can’t these kids just sit down and be children, why are they always performing? It’s so exhausting! Send the damn kids to school or daycare and find jobs, this is so abusive.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Agreed! Feel sorry for the poor kids that are in that house 24/7 and their new maid Hosanna. In the last vlog when asked what’s she’s been up to so far for the day she said I’ve made breakfast and taken care of the little ones, the mom then caught on and said yes because I had a business call or something. So this child literally runs that household. It’s so sad to me that her childhood is being stolen from her because of her lazy good for nothing parents. And did anyone notice how the stupid mom was practically begging for people to subscribe? Then she mentioned something about halo being so cute that people should subscribe to see her more. They’re exploiting these kids without an ounce of shame, while the douche bag lazy ass husband is sitting there stuffing his face, send his lazy ass out to work and leave the damn kids alone. And why can’t these kids just sit down and be children, why are they always performing? It’s so exhausting! Send the damn kids to school or daycare and find jobs, this is so abusive.
Yes I noticed it all too. I was disgusted by the lot too

Reactions: 5
Urgh...poor Hosanna. I dunno why women have multiple kids that they're too knackered/lazy to care for - whether your man is a wotless goat or not. Your older kids are not babysitters/housekeepers 🙄

I've only ever watched one video of theirs and that was a stretch for me tbh. It was a lot 'of nothing' and I was just checking out things that had been pointed out, in comments on here. I used to watch their TV show with my son when he was younger, hence my interest in the family at all.

Are there no checks on kids who are being supposedly home-schooled? What a flipping farce.

So when the sponsored vids and freebies dry up, then what? The world of influencing is fickle as duck. You can be top of that PR list one day and deleted off it, the next. The next all singing-dancing family will come along, wanting a piece of the pie, and the Grimwade kids will be older and have no interest performing for the cameras anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I agree I don't feel sorry for Ella at all ...she's been told enough on here, comments on Instagram & lipstick alley don't speak too favourable of them either, she doesn't want to listen, she is blinded & cannot see what we see, or if she does she's complicit in going along with it that her woman of a husband is gaslighting & emotionally abusing her......she included are using the kids to fund their lifestyle & not knowing how to teach her kids humilty.....I don't wish her any ill will, but I have a feeling the future isn't going to be that rosy......watch the house of cards slowly begin to fall in the years to come.

I agree I don't feel sorry for Ella at all ...she's been told enough on here, comments on Instagram & lipstick alley don't speak too favourable of them either, she doesn't want to listen, she is blinded & cannot see what we see, or if she does she's complicit in going along with it that her woman of a husband is gaslighting & emotionally abusing her......she included are using the kids to fund their lifestyle & not knowing how to teach her kids humilty.....I don't wish her any ill will, but I have a feeling the future isn't going to be that rosy......watch the house of cards slowly begin to fall in the years to come.
I agree. When she can’t have anymore kids and the kids they have now have spiralled out of control during their teenage years. They won’t have any space to go through puberty. It will all be on show for their fans.
Remember when Ella started asking Heze about the girls starting their period on camera

• Sad
  • Sick
I simply can't feel sorry for Ella while her kids live the way that they do. No friends, no education, no sense of self. She endorses and initiates a lot of that.

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure what the hell Ella is up to. Tim, at home with all the kids 😳 more like Houzanna is watching all the kids. That would have been a good video for him to record. Home alone with the children. I bet he won’t do it!!! She doesn’t even know where the hell she going. She’s a bit clueless. Her outfit is 😳

I’m not sure what the hell Ella is up to. Tim, at home with all the kids 😳 more like Houzanna is watching all the kids. That would have been a good video for him to record. Home alone with the children. I bet he won’t do it!!! She doesn’t even know where the hell she going. She’s a bit clueless. Her outfit is 😳
Some freebies I’m sure. Why does she just chatter away and makes no sense?

Reactions: 6
The fact she had to make a point of saying the kids are at home being looked after by Tim. All those hours she was out of the house and she thinks we don’t know who’s really looking after those kids? HOSANNA is!
If a babies nappy needs to be changed while Ella isn’t home , Tim isn’t going to do that it’ll be left to Hosanna to do so Hosanna deserves the credit for taking care of her siblings.
We all know Tim was on his PlayStation the whole time. Ella was infatuated with Tim from when she was a teenager until now because he was this older white boy she thought was going to be a famous rapper lol and that’s why she does everything to please him. It’s sad that this is her and Tim life exploiting their children and not giving them a normal childhood.
I have it in me to feel sorry for people when I feel they deserve to be felt sorry for but I can’t feel sorry for Ella when firstly I don’t think she is a nice person and secondly she exploits her children she knows what she’s doing she knows how they’re making money so she’s just as bad as Tim.
Now if he’s cheated or done something disrespectful to her that’s made her even more insecure then in that case yes I would feel bad for her cause nobody deserves to be treated like that but that aside I think they’re both very selfish people and I only feel sorry for the kids.

Reactions: 7
Latest girls tik toc Beyonce dance is truly awful🤦.....should be home schooling

Reactions: 7
Ella: What have you been up to today?

Kids: learning tiktok dances, changing nappies, kicking a ball and looking at the cover of a book

you can tell by the way these kids speak, that they do not read.

the way hosanna never speaks with conviction is also alarming - always looking at Ella or Tim to confirm that what she is saying is correct. sigh.

• Sad
I wonder what that red mark is on halo eye on the insta story. Like she has banged her eye on something ?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
& Halle has started making those stupid dance faces 🤪
It’s the same dance step. They aren’t learning anything new. They need to put them in professional dance classes it’s the least they can do.

So all of a sudden Tim and Ella are going to the gym all times of night. She mentioned she went with one of her friends but lied about going to work out and went in the steamer. Tim keeps posting himself lifting weights and working out with a buddy of his. They seem to be living different lives as to what they’re posting. Ella has taken over the blogs and the last one she kept talking over Tim and he was desperate to get a word in. Did anyone pay attention to that interaction?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s the same dance step. They aren’t learning anything new. They need to put them in professional dance classes it’s the least they can do.

So all of a sudden Tim and Ella are going to the gym all times of night. She mentioned she went with one of her friends but lied about going to work out and went in the steamer. Tim keeps posting himself lifting weights and working out with a buddy of his. They seem to be living different lives as to what they’re posting. Ella has taken over the blogs and the last one she kept talking over Tim and he was desperate to get a word in. Did anyone pay attention to that interaction?
You wouldn’t think they had 7 kids one of which was 7 months old. Disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How about you take that music off and let’s hear if Houston has been taught animal names and sounds, colours, letters 🤔
2220772F-982B-42D6-9A59-5A4D57538106.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.