Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The large hoop earrings are an accident waiting to happen at that age, it will only take one of the others to accidentally knock into her and catch her ear and her ear will get ripped.
I wouldn't be surprised it that's what happened to harpers ear when she was wearing that bandage.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Tim said no video today. Of course not you have nothing to blog about. It will either be about Harper or either Ella will come up with something.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tim said no video today. Of course not you have nothing to blog about. It will either be about Harper or either Ella will come up with something.
It will be harper and the ball again. Boring as hell They have no life at all as kicking a ball 24/7 isn’t a life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I felt like being nosy and looked at their Instagram and went looking at Tim’s and Ella’s too and on Tim’s story he’s recording Harper playing football with Rue cause he obviously wants to get attention on his kids playing football to try get sponsorships etc but what’s with Harper and Rue being so aggressive with eachother? Rue look pissed off and angry at how Harper was pulling at him and she was pushing him so hard he nearly hit his head off the wall and the kitchen island. She wasn’t playing football she was more trying to tackle him and honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if it physically hurt him a bit with how rough they were being. He then started being rough back pulling at her shirt and it just wasn’t nice to see them being like that. It wasn’t fun it was genuine anger and aggression between them. You can see both of them are just trying to impress Tim and get his attention which is sad.

I can see their sibling relationship being damaged by being compared. That’s not how to play football whether you’re playing for fun or professionally. I grew up with an older brother close in age to me and anytime I’d play football with him or see him playing with his friends they were not aggressive like that and boys can be aggressive and rough with eachother but the way Harper and Rue were acting was odd in my opinion like there was tension and too competitive. Also the fact they easily could of slipped on the floor they shouldn’t be playing football there.
I’d bet the douche bag father told her to be “tough” so she can stay on the boys team. If I were the parents of the boys on the team I’d sign up all my daughters to join as well because if it’s going to be a co-ed team then so be it. If she get roughed up by the boys I hope the dumb parents don’t complain, there are girls teams all over sign her up.

I’d bet the douche bag father told her to be “tough” so she can stay on the boys team. If I were the parents of the boys on the team I’d sign up all my daughters to join as well because if it’s going to be a co-ed team then so be it. If she get roughed up by the boys I hope the dumb parents don’t complain, there are girls teams all over sign her up.
Honestly I’d say he did tell her to be tough and aggressive but that was not good advice for him to give her cause Rue almost smacked his head and the way she shoved him wasn’t nice to see. Like you said he wants her to stay on the boys team , he wants her to stand out as the only girl and try bring more attention onto the grimwade family. Yeah so would I to be honest cause if he’s able to get his daughter on the team then everyone else should be allowed to. If she shoved one of the little boys on the team the way she shoved Rue she was so rough, those little boys would have the right to shove her back but if they did , Ella and Tim would be the first to complain. They should of put her on a girls team but I doubt they’ll ever do that cause they feel she’ll get more noticed being the only girl on the team and they definitely don’t have the interest to drive her to a different club or different matches. Tim is lazy so will keep her on Rues team.

Honestly I’d say he did tell her to be tough and aggressive but that was not good advice for him to give her cause Rue almost smacked his head and the way she shoved him wasn’t nice to see. Like you said he wants her to stay on the boys team , he wants her to stand out as the only girl and try bring more attention onto the grimwade family. Yeah so would I to be honest cause if he’s able to get his daughter on the team then everyone else should be allowed to. If she shoved one of the little boys on the team the way she shoved Rue she was so rough, those little boys would have the right to shove her back but if they did , Ella and Tim would be the first to complain. They should of put her on a girls team but I doubt they’ll ever do that cause they feel she’ll get more noticed being the only girl on the team and they definitely don’t have the interest to drive her to a different club or different matches. Tim is lazy so will keep her on Rues team.
That’s the first thing I thought too. All for attention they want her to stand out. More likes more money etc

• Sad
Reactions: 4
WTH is going on with Ella? now she’s getting Botox or something with needles in her eyebrows and lips. She’s a piece of work for sure. How much money this cost?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
WTH is going on with Ella? now she’s getting Botox or something with needles in her eyebrows and lips. She’s a piece of work for sure. How much money this cost?
That's how insecure she is. All the time it's about her (fake) hair, fake lashes, fake long nails, and now this totally pointless procedures on her face..Ella, Tim will not love you more..you ll never be good enough for him, because he's a narcissistic bully. Time to wake up.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Her eyebrows look terrible, she said it’s her first time getting her lips done?? Sure few months ago she had them done

Eewwwwww, why can’t he just say this in person to her?? You live together lol, always trying to prove themselves
Paid for by heze

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her eyebrows look terrible, she said it’s her first time getting her lips done?? Sure few months ago she had them done

Eewwwwww, why can’t he just say this in person to her?? You live together lol, always trying to prove themselves
If that is how he really feels he wouldn’t be shouting it from from the mountaintop, the fact is she’s super insecure because of him so she’s doing all this “work” to please him, but as someone said he will never be satisfied with the way you look. First he tells you to cut your hair off, like what man tells his wife he likes when she has no hair on her head but is obsessed with his children's long curly hair. He’s messing with your head you dummy, now he’s talking about you didn’t need it just fancied it but what happened to his ridiculous speeches to his children about needs vs wants? That idiot is a master manipulator and the wife is so insecure she can’t even see that he’s messing with her head. Her lips are already full so why get lip fillers? All that money that they don’t work for being spent on all these ridiculous things. It’s so sickening plus the examples she’s setting for her girls. Stop focusing on all this nonsense and focus on getting your children educated you lot are the worst parents on social media hands down,I don’t care about that ridiculous award you’ve received you are the absolute worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If that is how he really feels he wouldn’t be shouting it from from the mountaintop, the fact is she’s super insecure because of him so she’s doing all this “work” to please him, but as someone said he will never be satisfied with the way you look. First he tells you to cut your hair off, like what man tells his wife he likes when she has no hair on her head but is obsessed with his children's long curly hair. He’s messing with your head you dummy, now he’s talking about you didn’t need it just fancied it but what happened to his ridiculous speeches to his children about needs vs wants? That idiot is a master manipulator and the wife is so insecure she can’t even see that he’s messing with her head. Her lips are already full so why get lip fillers? All that money that they don’t work for being spent on all these ridiculous things. It’s so sickening plus the examples she’s setting for her girls. Stop focusing on all this nonsense and focus on getting your children educated you lot are the worst parents on social media hands down,I don’t care about that ridiculous award you’ve received you are the absolute worst.
100% 👏 . I truly hope she ll read this!

Those comments are wild. Lol some of those people would defend anything those two do. I'm annoyed some folks are bringing race into. "OH some people always have a problem with what a black woman does to make them selves happy" and other loads of crap like that.

No, ella isn't doing it to make herself happy, she's doing it for Tim. She's doing it because she's jealous of the girls he looks at on Instagram. She's doing it because she is envious of her own biracial daughters because she thinks they have the ideal look.

Ella didn't cut her hair because she likes being bald, she cut it because she doesn't like her grain of hair. It's not straight like Halle and it's not perfect curls like Hosanna.

She called her 4c RELAXED hair too much maintenance. What? So she just chops it off? I guess it was a blessing none of the kids came out with 4c hair. Ella would probably chop their hair off too.

Ella doesn't like herself and it's obvious. That's why some of the folks are calling her out on Instagram. Also, they have 5 little girls what are they teaching them with their mom not ever being satisfied with her looks? I mean this lady risked getting a relaxer while pregnant she didn't like herself so much.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The large hoop earrings are an accident waiting to happen at that age, it will only take one of the others to accidentally knock into her and catch her ear and her ear will get ripped.
Maybe that's what happened to Harper hence the bandaid.

Tim is so gross 🤮 they are all like his puppets or play things. He has no real emotion for them, he just loves portraying a perfect family life. He is so fake, God only knows the crap he fills Ella’s head with

Reactions: 6
She gave Harper a massive lecture just for referencing rapunzel and telling her she should love herself as she is, but Ella is out here getting fillers and changing her hair every other week

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s a shame how they always have this child in the kitchen cooking like she’s an adult. Poor Hosanna has never had a childhood and it shows. She looks like she’s 14 years old, not 10. Very sad!
They try to pass it off as she likes to do it but that's all she's ever know...being given responsibilities all the time. I remember when she cooked a family meal with little supervision...A WHOLE FAMILY ROAST DINNER ! I can guarantee dim wit has never cooked his family a whole meal or any meal but they brainwash a child to cook because she wants a family one day day?? That's so toxic. Anyone can do all roles in the family. They contradict themselves so much saying they all help out but they said theyre traditional. Ella and the child do most (if not ..alll) of the work in that house. I don't think I cooked alone till I was proper into my teenage years coz its a health and safety issue too.

She knows dim wit is lusting over insta profiles lol. What exactly is she teaching her children. She shows them she's insecure and doesn't spend money on them unless absolutely necessary but for her n that lazy man child.. no expenses spared. For most parents it the other way round. I've seen parents busying designer everything for children who will grown out of them quick but they wear primarni themselves. Anyone can tell its Ella and Tim 1st then the kids with the freebies or for content.

Last edited:
Todays so called vlog..,loooooool. Ella it’s time to put down the camera and tell your lazy insta girl watching husband to go and get a job. That wasn’t content that was utter boring rubbish. Yes the girls are lovely and it’s good what hosanna does but u post that for a couple of mins we don’t care about this for a whole vlog it’s not interesting. All Ella says is cool ok cool super cool ffs!!! My son is 9 and since he was 8 sows he makes scrunchies( for a girl in his class he likes) too and cuddle toys. Hosanna isn’t one in a million to talk about for a whole 17 mins lol.it’s getting worse and worse. 7 kids and nothing to post of real interest. It goes from sowing to football and back and forth. Ella should be embarrassed

Todays so called vlog..,loooooool. Ella it’s time to put down the camera and tell your lazy insta girl watching husband to go and get a job. That wasn’t content that was utter boring rubbish. Yes the girls are lovely and it’s good what hosanna does but u post that for a couple of mins we don’t care about this for a whole vlog it’s not interesting. All Ella says is cool ok cool super cool ffs!!! My son is 9 and since he was 8 sows he makes scrunchies( for a girl in his class he likes) too and cuddle toys. Hosanna isn’t one in a million to talk about for a whole 17 mins lol.it’s getting worse and worse. 7 kids and nothing to post of real interest. It goes from sowing to football and back and forth. Ella should be embarrassed
If u R.E.M. even the machine was gifted by a viewer. They don’t purchase anything for the kids themselves

Reactions: 7

If u R.E.M. even the machine was gifted by a viewer. They don’t purchase anything for the kids themselves
Lazy insta girl watching husband 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.