Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
Yall ever heard of the Stockdale wifeswap family murders? Not saying anything that horrible and extreme will happen with the grimwades and I really hope it doesn't, but the way they raised their kids is eerily similar to how Tim and ella raise theirs. Isolation, manipulation, making them work for a living to support the family as children (performers), and overly strict about stupid stuff.

I ran across a video about them today and even though I knew what had ended up happening, I was a kid when the original wife swap episode aired so I didn't realize just how similar they are until that video. Crazy.
I never heard of this! Is this fall out after the tv show??

Honestgirl

VIP Member
I believe you pay a one time fee for fake subs this is also the case with Instagram. I think it worked for them at the beginning because it was drawing real life people to their channel and they were getting noticed and getting the sponsor deals. Now I believe the real life people have fallen off because this family have changed a lot, from being a Christian family. Back then when they valued god and being a Christian their comment section was from real life Christians. Now you hardly see any of those comments, just the same robotic ones such as, “The kids are so well behaved, Halo looks like Tim, Ella’s such a good mum etc. these comments I don’t believe are from real people. The only ones which are real are from us Tattles. That’s what I believe anyway. That’s why they are doing Ads for anyone because their money is slowing drying up. I mean if I brought a house like they did I would be designing my home with items such as John Lewis, Selfridges and all that jazz. But no, we have been seeing them in shops that most people on the bread line shop in. I’m not knocking those shops at all because I go in there, but I’m a council tenant not a home owner of a 5 bedroom house in Surrey. The Grimwades are broke and it’s starting to show. They should of stayed humble and lived within their means. I also think they are working hard to get Blue tick verified on Instagram, because that would generate more income. Strange they are not verified already, maybe because half their followers are BOTS.
I did wonder why the comments never seemed to tie into what the vlog was about just about how the kids look cute etc etc. no they are fake as a whole I agree this is why they still don’t even have a table. They got rid of their old furniture as they thought they would get it all free. Doesn’t Nike see through them that baffles me that they don’t have as many subs as they make out etc and their content is total rubbish. Anyone can sit in front of a camera and talk and talk with an annoying laugh and cute kids to get money like they do. They are not nothing special at all now

How do the deals even come to them or do they ask for them. Also how are they paid is it more per 1000 views. I don’t see how they survive

I don’t think they will stay in that house

Does Nike pay them monthly too and how would this work. I think it’s Nike they depend on

Last edited: