Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Houston is learning how to act for the camera. Smile laugh and act affectionate.

Hey Justina, it's better on here instead of YouTube with their delusional fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Poor Houston is learning how to act for the camera. Smile laugh and act affectionate.

Hey Jovan Hey everyone. This is my very first time posting; usually I lurk lol. I love it here.

Reactions: 5

Yeah it's really sad. It also shows they are told to act like that and force hugs. Toddlers will always accidentally tell on you.

So how has the kid Leo become an adidas athlete if he has just 3k followers. We all know that’s all it’s about

Also what work is Ella talking about doing in bed. Paperwork etc. for what?? To me sounds like claiming back money for anyrhinf they may have spent I don’t know. What’s Tim do then

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So how has the kid Leo become an adidas athlete if he has just 3k followers. We all know that’s all it’s about

Also what work is Ella talking about doing in bed. Paperwork etc. for what?? To me sounds like claiming back money for anyrhinf they may have spent I don’t know. What’s Tim do then
It seems to me Tim has checked out and is letting her do all the work running around. All he post is him at the gym. He’s not around this family much nor helping with the kids. Etc they went and picked the kids up late from her moms house so she claims. So clearly they have no homeschool schedule.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Maybe they have kind of separated I don’t know. What idiot woman would allow all this and not throw the man out. They do no learning what so ever how on earth authorities are not involved I do not know

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe they have kind of separated I don’t know. What idiot woman would allow all this and not throw the man out. They do no learning what so ever how on earth authorities are not involved I do not know
Something is definitely going on. He’s not in many of the videos anymore. Ella is doing all the footwork now by herself. She was at the hotel by herself for some event. The car seat video and washing the car with 7 kids in tow was a clue. He only post himself at the gym. If he appears in a video it’s not the same.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Something is definitely going on. He’s not in many of the videos anymore. Ella is doing all the footwork now by herself. She was at the hotel by herself for some event. The car seat video and washing the car with 7 kids in tow was a clue. He only post himself at the gym. If he appears in a video it’s not the same.
He’s not even working out just posing. I think they have had a mutual separation or something and still live together. He does noth for the house at all. Nothing

Actually maybe he has moved out silly me as why to and wash the car as why pick up kids from her mums he doesn’t work

So ella can’t do no activities with the kids unless it’s gifted..amazon. She sounds worried it be too hard. Clearly no education goes on

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
He’s not even working out just posing. I think they have had a mutual separation or something and still live together. He does noth for the house at all. Nothing

Actually maybe he has moved out silly me as why to and wash the car as why pick up kids from her mums he doesn’t work

So ella can’t do no activities with the kids unless it’s gifted..amazon. She sounds worried it be too hard. Clearly no education goes on
She’s trying her best to make like they are still the same but we can definitely see something isn’t right. I think he found at younger woman at the gym.

• Sick
New thread post suggestion :
No Christmas celebration , Parents hiding their separation , can’t afford the house with the rise of inflation !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree. It feels like when is in the video he's just visiting. It's strange.
Yeah you think he’s not there at all then you hear him pipe up in the background. He really doesn’t give f**k anymore.

• Sad
Yeah you think he’s not there at all then you hear him pipe up in the background. He really doesn’t give f**k anymore.
You can clearly see when he even tries to comment it’s not the same. Ella has definitely taken the lead so to speak. I think they we’re losing money with he’s slow content posting. It’s to much work for him to keep up with now.

• Sad
You can clearly see when he even tries to comment it’s not the same. Ella has definitely taken the lead so to speak. I think they we’re losing money with he’s slow content posting. It’s to much work for him to keep up with now.
Ellas isn’t any better at all

The selfish bastard needs space!! Really my god poor Ella. She made him into a monster, and doing youtube made it worst. It's like a mirror being held to his face and he doesn't like it.

Tim is just lazy and uninterested in being a parent and raising kids. He doesn’t like the responsibility and having to put your kids needs before your own cause he’s selfish he only cares about himself but he knows those kids make him the money he desperately wants cause he has no talent to make money and he’s too lazy so uses his kids in order to live the lifestyle he wants buying designer things etc. Ella is also selfish and she has had no interest in halo since the day she found out Halo was a girl cause Tim let everyone know how much he wanted halo to be a boy he made his disappointment so obvious he immediately lost interest in Ella and the pregnancy and then Ella probably felt bitter towards halo cause she wanted another boy to make Tim happy and be on his good side getting praise.

She hinted in videos months ago that parenting should be team work , looking after the kids should be team work etc and she sounded kind of irritated like she was venting while talking to the camera but she 100% was annoyed at how she was doing everything ( well hosanna does a lot too and Ella’s mum ) and he doesn’t do anything but she was clearly in my opinion afraid to tell him that directly so used the excuse of making a video talking about all that stuff probably hoping he would get the hint but he just stood there looking so uninterested zoning out cause they’ve had kids together for like 12 years now and he hasn’t stepped up he doesn’t do night feeds , he doesn’t change nappies and he doesn’t look after the kids cause he even said in past videos that he believes that’s the wife/mothers job to do all those things and Ella was there acting like she’s this perfect wife agreeing with him when clearly she is in a very unhealthy relationship. There’s no excuse for him to not be helping with something especially when he has no job.

He is not a hands on dad he is quite an absent father in my opinion he’s never really at home and when he is he’s on the Xbox or computer. Having to thank your husband for being in your presence and spending time with you and the kids is very weird. Ella isn’t even a good mother she doesn’t even want to be around those kids but doesn’t have much of a choice cause her mum can’t take the kids 24/7 and Tim is always out avoiding being at home but any chance she gets to not have to spend time with her kids she will take it cause she wants to keep up with Tim.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.