Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's taking one for the team, can't be dealing with some schmaltzy bullshit.
Hmm Rue looked exhausted and in pain to me again. Tim rambled on not making any sense. The conversation was supposed to be about his adoption but instead was about being competitive or something. The kids were doing handstands on the hard floor. Than ella got on and rambled about herself like she usually does. Heze flips his hair like a girl. Tim says his mom says he's practically a musical genius. Uh...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
T
Hmm Rue looked exhausted and in pain to me again. Tim rambled on not making any sense. The conversation was supposed to be about his adoption but instead was about being competitive or something. The kids were doing handstands on the hard floor. Than ella got on and rambled about herself like she usually does. Heze flips his hair like a girl. Tim says his mom says he's practically a musical genius. Uh...
Thanxs, your very brave

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Reu is still a baby but already feels like he’s tossed aside. Those kids looked so bored and didn’t want to be in on the show

• Sad
Reactions: 3
In the video you can see some bar stalls with packaging, they are absolutely identical to the ones the interior designer picked out

• Wow
In the video you can see some bar stalls with packaging, they are absolutely identical to the ones the interior designer picked out
That was their plan all along, get interior designer in, see if they will get a freebie/half price for exposure, classy interior design lady said 'do one'...horse nostrils came with bullshit story & then stole classy lady's ideas. 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 9
In their new video it really shows how isolated and strange those kids are turning out be with how they’ve been raised. The questions they asked Tim it was so odd they were questions that you don’t really need to ask cause the answers are obvious but the fact these kids asked those questions really shows how they’ve no idea what a normal childhood or life is like. They asked Tim what did he do at home if his friends were busy and couldn’t spend time with him and if it his sister wasn’t home and Tim was saying the normal things most boys would do play videos games etc and the kids seemed so confused at how he wouldn’t be bored not having lots of siblings.
Those kids don’t have toys or don’t get to play with toys , they don’t get to watch tv or play videos games so all they have is eachother to entertain themselves with. The boys play football from the moment they’re awake until they go asleep and the girls do handstands around the place and dance for Instagram so they know if they didn’t have their siblings they wouldn’t have anything to do cause there’s nothing for them to play with.
They don’t have any friends to go outside and play with or friends from school to see and spend time with so when Tim was talking about playing with his friends as a kid , the grimwade kids looked so lost cause they don’t have any friends so they don’t know what it’s like.
Heze is the only one who gets to be around other kids at football but even then that’s just playing football.
Ella speaking about how she was homeschooled so has only ever been used to being around her family at home and not having lots of other people in her life it kind of explains how easily it is for Tim to control her cause she never got to go out into the world with a career or being independent and meet a guy who would treat her as an equal rather than as a servant and I think Tim saw this insecure young woman who was easy to manipulate as she was obsessed with him.
There’s something very off about Ella and Tim’s relationship it’s like she’s constantly trying to prove how perfect and in love they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He goes with her to get her nails done…..

who has the kids?! Who’s homeschooling them?! 🙄
Exactly. They don’t

In their new video it really shows how isolated and strange those kids are turning out be with how they’ve been raised. The questions they asked Tim it was so odd they were questions that you don’t really need to ask cause the answers are obvious but the fact these kids asked those questions really shows how they’ve no idea what a normal childhood or life is like. They asked Tim what did he do at home if his friends were busy and couldn’t spend time with him and if it his sister wasn’t home and Tim was saying the normal things most boys would do play videos games etc and the kids seemed so confused at how he wouldn’t be bored not having lots of siblings.
Those kids don’t have toys or don’t get to play with toys , they don’t get to watch tv or play videos games so all they have is eachother to entertain themselves with. The boys play football from the moment they’re awake until they go asleep and the girls do handstands around the place and dance for Instagram so they know if they didn’t have their siblings they wouldn’t have anything to do cause there’s nothing for them to play with.
They don’t have any friends to go outside and play with or friends from school to see and spend time with so when Tim was talking about playing with his friends as a kid , the grimwade kids looked so lost cause they don’t have any friends so they don’t know what it’s like.
Heze is the only one who gets to be around other kids at football but even then that’s just playing football.
Ella speaking about how she was homeschooled so has only ever been used to being around her family at home and not having lots of other people in her life it kind of explains how easily it is for Tim to control her cause she never got to go out into the world with a career or being independent and meet a guy who would treat her as an equal rather than as a servant and I think Tim saw this insecure young woman who was easy to manipulate as she was obsessed with him.
There’s something very off about Ella and Tim’s relationship it’s like she’s constantly trying to prove how perfect and in love they are.
That’s normally when things are far the opposite from what they are trying to show

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ella actually went to college so she did get to be experience being around people for a few years.
She speaks about in one of their videos and that she found it an adjustment dealing with groups of people rather than one to one.

Someone on here that knows them said she had a career as a singing teacher but Tim was not working and she’d still have to manage the whole house

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It's so crazy. Even the Duggars had friends. I also think it's telling that all of the Duggar girls have best friends who are not their sisters. It just goes to show that just because kids are raised with a lot of siblings doesn't mean they will only want to be friends with their siblings are even be that close to them when they grow up.

I honestly think Tim and ella are raising those kids to think they are better than other people. Some of the things the kids say reflect that. They probably tell them that other kids are bad and not good enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It's so crazy. Even the Duggars had friends. I also think it's telling that all of the Duggar girls have best friends who are not their sisters. It just goes to show that just because kids are raised with a lot of siblings doesn't mean they will only want to be friends with their siblings are even be that close to them when they grow up.

I honestly think Tim and ella are raising those kids to think they are better than other people. Some of the things the kids say reflect that. They probably tell them that other kids are bad and not good enough.
I have wondered what they tell their kids about Rochelle and Marvin’s kids when they see them? They have an endless amount of toys and their own playroom.
I bet Ella and Tim tell them that’s wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ella actually went to college so she did get to be experience being around people for a few years.
She speaks about in one of their videos and that she found it an adjustment dealing with groups of people rather than one to one.

Someone on here that knows them said she had a career as a singing teacher but Tim was not working and she’d still have to manage the whole house
I really hope she allows her kids to also have that experience then cause it’s unfair on the girls not having any life outside of the house and just making YouTube/ Instagram videos all the time .

• Sad
I really hope she allows her kids to also have that experience then cause it’s unfair on the girls not having any life outside of the house and just making YouTube/ Instagram videos all the time .
I don’t see how they’ll have that experience when they get no teaching.
I can’t see them passing exams to get into college

• Sad
I don’t see how they’ll have that experience when they get no teaching.
I can’t see them passing exams to get into college
Oh no I meant more with the girls getting the chance to actually have friends and a life outside of the isolated life they already have cause school and college very very unlikely to ever be something those kids go to and even if they did like you said they would struggle.
You’re right about the education cause I don’t think they could pass an exam or even understand the basics not when they can barely read birthday cards. I’ve no idea how Ella and Tim don’t feel so guilty seeing how far behind their kids are in life. It really shows money is what’s important to them not those kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh no I meant more with the girls getting the chance to actually have friends and a life outside of the isolated life they already have cause school and college very very unlikely to ever be something those kids go to and even if they did like you said they would struggle.
You’re right about the education cause I don’t think they could pass an exam or even understand the basics not when they can barely read birthday cards. I’ve no idea how Ella and Tim don’t feel so guilty seeing how far behind their kids are in life. It really shows money is what’s important to them not those kids.
These parents are the worst I’ve ever ever seen. They are on another date not a child in site and they have 7 kids that are not in school. Their last date was a few days ago or say a week ago then when they abandoned Halle. They have. I shame at all and tbh their parents are all idiots in my eyes to do anything for them at all. Ella looked drunk she has a young baby and is meant to be home schooling her kids. These kids need to be took away from them

• Wow
These parents are the worst I’ve ever ever seen. They are on another date not a child in site and they have 7 kids that are not in school. Their last date was a few days ago or say a week ago then when they abandoned Halle. They have. I shame at all and tbh their parents are all idiots in my eyes to do anything for them at all. Ella looked drunk she has a young baby and is meant to be home schooling her kids. These kids need to be took away from them
They really are the worst parents I’ve ever seen and there’s a lot of YouTube parents that I don’t like but these two have to be up there with being one of the worst. It’s so messed up how people like this are able to keep having children when they are awful selfish parents.
All these dates they’ve become obsessed with constantly having dates and clearly don’t like being around their own children.
They spend so little time with those kids I don’t believe any homeschooling is being done they just pretend they’re homeschooling those kids. They didn’t care about being responsible parents waiting for Halle or supporting their child cause all they wanted was another date. They just want Halle to secure the job to make them money.
I understand Ella’s mum probably wouldn’t want to risk falling out with Ella if she refused to continue doing Ella’s ironing and looking after the kids so much and her mum also knows if she doesn’t help with the kids the kids don’t have anyone else so I can understand that’s a tough situation to be in. Ella and Tim take full advantage of Ella’s mum and her mum lets them.
If I was Ella or Tim’s parent I would give them a wake up call and be like you wanted all these kids you take care of them cause it’s not like they need help cause it’s not like they’re both working hard at jobs or battling an illness cause they just want other people to take care of the kids while they go out and spend the money the kids made.
Ella and Tim are just obsessed with wanting to live this child free life with no responsibilities and spending money as much as they please. They wish they were rich cause all they want to do is to show off designer things they buy. They clearly couldn’t care less about the kids.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.