Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim and his latest story lol. He isn’t building the new whatever it is. They have a carpenter handy man R.E.M. Ella said that did the boxes for Halle and hosanna bed. God they lie!!!!

Reactions: 3
Fr
Tim and his latest story lol. He isn’t building the new whatever it is. They have a carpenter handy man R.E.M. Ella said that did the boxes for Halle and hosanna bed. God they lie!!!!
LOL, Exactly, they just can't keep their stories straight!
Imagine, they previously posted THREE 15 minute videos about their "journey" hiring a High-End Luxury Designer, until the let her go or she let them go. In each video, Tim and Ella went on and on about how they wanted luxury fabrics and luxury design for the whloe house, as if they had a an unlimited budget to spend.
But look at this picture of the furniture he is trying to assemble... Even Ikea furniture looks better than this. (PS I love Ikea, for the money)
Looks like now they've had to resort to CHEAP particle board furniture that comes in a box that Tim has to TRY to assemble himself!

This decorating situation is just like the puppies they bought two times and still ended up giving them away.
They never seem to think things through, they do things to make themselves look good without thinking of the consequences and then they have back track, by lying pretending things didn't happen to try to save face. Thing is if they were just more honest...If they simply said, we realized it was just more than we expected, people would have more respect for them.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Fr

Imagine, they previously posted THREE 15 minute videos about their "journey" hiring a High-End Luxury Designer, until the let her go or she let them go. In each video, Tim and Ella went on and on about how they wanted luxury fabrics and luxury design for the whloe house, as if they had a an unlimited budget to spend.
But look at this picture of the furniture he is trying to assemble... Even Ikea furniture looks better than this. (PS I love Ikea, for the money)
Looks like now they've had to resort to CHEAP particle board furniture that comes in a box that Tim has to TRY to assemble himself!

This decorating situation is just like the puppies they bought two times and still ended up giving them away.
They never seem to think things through, they do things to make themselves look good without thinking of the consequences and then they have back track, by lying pretending things didn't happen to try to save face. Thing is if they were just more honest...If they simply said, we realized it was just more than we expected, people would have more respect for them.
Oh please !!! I would be surprised if this man knew anything about diy or how to use a screw driver 🤣 he is too busy being waited on hand and food by Ella and the children, trying to be black, squinting at the camera and looking at what Chicago bulls jersey to buy next 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ella and her siblings were all homeschooled too
THAT'S TOO BAD!
WHICH IS ALL THE MORE REASON TO OFFER HER CHILDREN A BETTER OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE IN THEIR LIVES.
LOOKS LIKE TIM HATED SCHOOL SO THEREFORE HE WON'T ADVOCATE FOR HIS 7 DWARFS... TO LEARN AND GROW AND QUESTION THINGS IN LIFE.
HE WANTS TO CONTROL THEM INTO ADULTHOOD...
THOSE POOR GIRLS HAVE NOTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO OTHER THAN BEING SOMEBODY'S NANNY!!! OR MAIDS.
AND HAVING LOTS OF CHILDREN TO DROP OFF TO ELLA AND TIM'S MILLION $ STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN EMPTY HOUSE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Fr

Tim can’t built no cheap wardrobe lol

Reactions: 3
Tim can’t built no cheap wardrobe lol
He’s 100 percent useless. All he knows how to do is make babies, but once they’re born he does nothing to make sure they have a good life, instead he puts them to work and lives off of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh please !!! I would be surprised if this man knew anything about diy or how to use a screw driver 🤣 he is too busy being waited on hand and food by Ella and the children, trying to be black, squinting at the camera and looking at what Chicago bulls jersey to buy next 🤣
Trying to black omg..chah. He really is gringe

Reactions: 2
He’s ass doesn’t even know how to hold the spoon to feed Halo. Give me a break!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Omg!!! So Ella and Tim are putting the bed things together? Why does her boobs have to be hanging out. Good luck lord put a shirt on.

• Sick
Sitting around with bits of wood & tools doesn't mean they are doing anything, didn't horse nostrils say they have a carpenter to help them with things round the laboratory, trying to make out they are active 🤦🤦

• Haha
Sitting around with bits of wood & tools doesn't mean they are doing anything, didn't horse nostrils say they have a carpenter to help them with things round the laboratory, trying to make out they are active 🤦🤦
Exactly what I said a few posts above. They are liars

Reactions: 5
Omg!!! So Ella and Tim are putting the bed things together? Why does her boobs have to be hanging out. Good luck lord put a shirt on.
ELLA WANTS TO BE PARENT OF THE YEAR, SO WHY IS IT SHE'S DRESSED INAPPROPRIATELY, MOST OF THE TIME?
I GUESS IT'S FOR TIM...

EVEN THOUGH SHE'S PUTTING TOGETHER FURNITURE, SHE SHOULD BE COVERED BECAUSE THEIR AUDIENCE IS OBSERVING... AND THAT IS WHT THEY BANK ON.
SHE HAD BETTER SENSE NOT TO GO OVER TO HER MUM'S LIKE THAT, AND TRYING TO PREACH TO HER VIEWERS, ABOUT FAMILY VALUES...
GIRL BYE...

Last edited:
B8035162-2080-453F-A223-04A133705302.jpeg
Now we know its Ella doing the lions share of this DIY whilst Tim watches on! It should be Tim doing this on his own with Heze. I wouldn’t even contemplate helping with DIY if I had 7 kids including a 5 month old baby and I was solely responsible for cooking, cleaning 🙄. Ella thinks she’s being the best wife ever but she’s just playing herself cos she has the worst husband ever 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1540146Now we know its Ella doing the lions share of this DIY whilst Tim watches on! It should be Tim doing this on his own with Heze. I wouldn’t even contemplate helping with DIY if I had 7 kids including a 5 month old baby and I was solely responsible for cooking, cleaning 🙄. Ella thinks she’s being the best wife ever but she’s just playing herself cos she has the worst husband ever 😂
FACTS! She’s playing herself big time!

Okay, now that she’s read the comments all of a sudden Houzanna wants to sew? This child was supposedly sewing years ago and what happened? So here we go again. Old content coming back around. Smh!!!! Let’s see how long this last. Where is she setting up the sewing area outside? Where is she going to sit on the floor?

• Sick
  • Haha
Okay, now that she’s read the comments all of a sudden Houzanna wants to sew? This child was supposedly sewing years ago and what happened? So here we go again. Old content coming back around. Smh!!!! Let’s see how long this last. Where is she setting up the sewing area outside? Where is she going to sit on the floor?
Lmao! I came here to say the same thing, people have been saying that Hosanna has been looking exhausted and unhappy, so suddenly they remembered that they bought her a sewing machine over a year ago,so let’s drag that out and give her some attention. Omg these people are so predictable, we knew she was going to get the spotlight this week lol. So now we find out that the machine hasn’t been working for months, so basically she got it probably used it a couple times them stopped using it, because if it hasn’t been working for months why did they take so long to get it fixed if she was so obsessed with sewing. Also she’s into sewing but doesn’t have a fabric scissors so what has she been using a knife? And if there’s a place for her to learn to sew why wouldn’t she want to? I’ll tell you why, because after she said she’d love too,the mom asked did you say that to be polite? which really means they’re not willing to pay for her to take those lessons, I mean why buy a child an expensive machine if she needs to teach herself to use it? If she’s that into sewing she should have already be taking lessons, no? Anything to keep her away from other kids because the guy did mention it’s a class for teenagers. Ella we’re not buying it,we still think you guys are horrible parents who burden your 10 year old child with too much responsibilities. Let her take the lessons,in the very least maybe she can become a seamstress or something. She deserves the chance to do something just like her brother gets to leave the house every day to purse his dreams.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.