Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title by myself

Recap, add anything you want
- Ella is desperate to prove they have the perfect marriage
- kids have still no beds but parents don't hesitate to spend on any unnecessary designer gear or takeaways- for themselves only!
-no other furniture or toys in sight, looks like they can't afford this new house after all and trying to fish for brand deals & freebies
-poor Hosanna looks fed up by now, way too much is on her shoulders
-Rue now has the ridiculous habit of carrying The Football everywhere, just like Heze (instructed by the stupid parents, of course)
-Tim is as lazy as ever, not even trying to prove he's hands on
- delusional fans already waiting for baby #8 they don't seem to notice the parents leaved Halo behind more than the time they spent with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
they definitely check in on the threads , yesterday someone posted the girls Insta was deleted and funny how the next post on the family Instagram is tagging the girls dancing page !
Show us the kids beds next or are they still on the floor.. haha

• Wow
Reactions: 11
they definitely check in on the threads , yesterday someone posted the girls Insta was deleted and funny how the next post on the family Instagram is tagging the girls dancing page !
Show us the kids beds next or are they still on the floor.. haha
Some idiot on the yt comments said this makes perfect sense as when you move into a new house "you have to wait for the dust to disappear " before buying furniture 🤣 i guess there's an excuse for everything 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What comment (whoever made the comment) about the girls dancing on their IG that they blocked you? 🤔

Reactions: 1
At this point when will the whole family be traveling to NEW YORK?
Notice Tim keeps throwing hints... especially with the NY jerseys...
All the jerseys he wears... are all just for show!
Even got the girls and Ella wearing them!

Although He himself is > Not very athletic<... from what we've all seen so far!

He only shows a true interest in> football!
Hence...Got Heze and Reu kicking balls ...24/7... Hoping for $ and FAME.
Wish the children had school to look forward to and friends to socialize with.

Reactions: 5
Some idiot on the yt comments said this makes perfect sense as when you move into a new house "you have to wait for the dust to disappear " before buying furniture 🤣 i guess there's an excuse for everything 😜
From what I’ve seen most loving parents will try and make the new room for the kids similar so the change isn’t too big but Dim and Ella don’t care about that. They’re happy for their kids to sleep on floors

Reactions: 5
From what I’ve seen most loving parents will try and make the new room for the kids similar so the change isn’t too big but Dim and Ella don’t care about that. They’re happy for their kids to sleep on floors
I don’t think most decent people would sort kids bedrooms first! Especially since they have such a tiny garden for 7 children 🤦🏾‍♀️ Also I think a dedicated home school room would also be top of the list but we know these parent do not prioritise their children 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Wow
A random thought just came to my head. Remember they asked for money to continue doing youtube and you could set up a monthly donation and they got 1 monthly subscriber
Pair of scroungers

Correction. They got 2 subscribers
A8973DED-E797-4C2A-8F17-360B0D24AAE7.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I had a look at their Instagram and saw they posted some video which is an AD so it’s just them with their terrible acting 😂 and pretending to have fun with their kids for 5 minutes.
The ending made me laugh when they’re advertising what tv shows and movies can be watched on the app and and Ella says “ at the end of the day the whole family can sit down and be entertained” while Tim is the one sitting down holding an iPad while all the kids stand around him 😂 we know those kids never watch tv shows or movies they’re not allowed to do it’s funny how fake they are to make a bit of money from an AD

• Sad
  • Wow
I had a look at their Instagram and saw they posted some video which is an AD so it’s just them with their terrible acting 😂 and pretending to have fun with their kids for 5 minutes.
The ending made me laugh when they’re advertising what tv shows and movies can be watched on the app and and Ella says “ at the end of the day the whole family can sit down and be entertained” while Tim is the one sitting down holding an iPad while all the kids stand around him 😂 we know those kids never watch tv shows or movies they’re not allowed to do it’s funny how fake they are to make a bit of money from an AD
What’s even more funny the kids can’t watch TV but Heze can watch the football ! 😂 depriving your kids of TV but allowing them to prance around on Instagram makes zero sense ! They have to be watching Tik Tok too so they can keep up to date with all the trendy dances and sounds being used . Makes no sense !

Reactions: 8
That add is the shittiest ad ever....'after a fun packed day'....they do duck all fun usually as a family- why be so fake, whole family need some acting lessons.

Reactions: 10
What’s even more funny the kids can’t watch TV but Heze can watch the football ! 😂 depriving your kids of TV but allowing them to prance around on Instagram makes zero sense ! They have to be watching Tik Tok too so they can keep up to date with all the trendy dances and sounds being used . Makes no sense !
They had Sky Q in their old house too. Getting Sky Q when only one person is allowed to watch tv is madness

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There’s nothing worse than IG “influencers” peddling stuff to their followers that they themselves would NEVER use. At least stick to stuff that is genuinely in line with your family values and beliefs

542AC04A-3BC5-4C1A-8B2A-2D8F4328488F.jpeg

Reactions: 3
There’s nothing worse than IG “influencers” peddling stuff to their followers that they themselves would NEVER use. At least stick to stuff that is genuinely in line with your family values and beliefs
I saw someone from The Only Way Is Essex advertising a salon for laser hair removal yesterday. They looked like they were getting laser done on bare underarms that had already been completely lasered previously.
These influencers lol

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1512587
Yes it’s an act of desperation,she just said the other day That the kids don’t watch tv, now she’s doing an ad for paramount plus. No one believes you Ella it might just be easier to encourage your husband to get a job or two.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They posted on the girls page Houston hiding between beds. I guess they are letting us know they finally got the kids beds. Why do we have to put pressure on them to do the right thing??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Yeah at the end of the day tattle is not a gossip site..rather it's a mirror for all the self centered influencers who can't stand even constructive criticism in their own comment section. We even give them content ideas. Your welcome 😍

Whatever beds those are, the gap between the two is like 10 cms..looks so cramped for such an expensive house. Priorities right?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Lol we do more for those kids than the people who kiss the parents asses do for them pretending kids not have bed for over 5 months is normal.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.