Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lexilex

I just watched Lee’s Q&A so thought I would come and report back:

BA47AE41-AB19-4B23-9EEE-46396AE24E5A.jpeg

His response was “soon come”, I mean keeping it brief….

80BCD778-10C9-4AAB-A348-2A32E58E6A93.jpeg

He said not now and that he’d only want one more in the future. Grace pipes up in the background saying she wants 2 or 3 and she used to want 4.That woman is so delusional her level of health, and the fact that the Cyprus is at grandmas again after only being home for a couple of days….like wow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
‘Grace caught a severe case of covid 19’
hmmm think Grace caught the same covid 19 as millions of people and what happened to her body was severe.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Devitodorito

Not surprised to learn that Lee had to isolate home alone with wife and newborn in intensive care. That’s horrific. Yet she’s never mentioned the sacrifice of others (due to her own selfish actions)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Disillusioned

VIP Member
What the hell was she doing on Mastermind? Had she even seen it before? What were the researchers thinking? She has no general knowledge at all. Cringe, but also she should never have been in that position.

FDBDA515-C2B9-4771-A51C-656E50A0188F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Size of her as well bet it wasn’t easy bed bathing a dead weight the size of a hippo twice a day. Ungreatful twat

• Haha

Blueblue123

VIP Member

Breaking news just in: parenting is a full time role

Also duh. Was she expecting a break from... raising her child?!

Parent or not responsibilities don't just disappear because you're off work.

• Heart

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
I don't understand sending the son you were separated from for months away so regularly. I don't think she is really embracing motherhood as she would like us to believe. I could understand if it was to rest, but so you can go to a party? Yeah, okay. Poor kid.

With her it’s an endless circle of „ok you know what, NOW I‘m fully healed in every sense of the word. I‘m stronger than ever before and my truest self!“ Two months later: „You know what guys, back then I didn’t know what I’m even talking about! It’s just now I’m fully healed.“ Two months later, (…) and so on and so on.

• Heart

Samize

First time poster but long time lurker - I don't actually think there is anything wrong with Grace's mum taking the baby for overnight/weekend stays. Grace's mum/sister are probably just very happy to have him given the situation and that it is her first grandbaby. My mum was much the same with her first grandchild my sister had a very normal birth. It's quite normal!
Every weekend plus some weekdays seems normal to you? Having missed like the first 3 months of her newborn, I personally think it’s very telling that she sends him off so much

Disillusioned

VIP Member
She’s not vaccinated:

3EB21FC4-E880-434A-A23A-A4622B7AC36D.jpeg
DAF387F3-244B-461D-BBFA-CD73469EA71C.jpeg

I think she’s trying to make it sound as if she had to wait for her team had to sign her off to get vaccinated. I call utter disingenuous bullshit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
After your post I decided to brave it and listen in more of the usual from Grace:

Health
She claimed she almost back to normal apart from a bit from a bit of restricted movement to one thumb. She has been checked by professionals and is the picture of health (despite Grace sounding out of breath most of the time).
Spoke briefly about therapy with the man who I believe she has been seeing since 2017. He appears to be fully qualified not like the other lady she was seeing, and spoke about therapy being exhausting.

Family
Cyprus was at Lee’s mum’s and that grandparents alternate weekly childcare so she can work and she’s having “more children”. Her and Lee have discussed marriage frequently they know what type ceremony they would want, the type of ring she wants and even the makeup artist she wants to book. Though she’s not engaged and any engagement is down to Lee. She has booked a boujee date night her and Lee as they need to date outside of the house more.

Work
Teased “the something new is coming” a project that they have worked on as a family and excited for everyone to see next week. Says she’s feeling disconnected with YouTube and that would be the first thing she would drop. She wants to write more books, do presenting and more meaningful work. She would like to do more work with the NHS surrounding traumatic birth, coma care and suggesting improvements. She won’t be continuing to study to become a therapist as she can’t take on other people’s trauma

AOB
she’s cool with bloggers but would only call 3 her friends including funnyfatone. She doesn’t want new friends but to nurture friendships she already had since the coma. She is still into her ritual & spiritual stuff, and said things have changed and she is not comfortable sharing it online.

That’s more a less it, let me know if there is anything that I’ve missed. Hopefully I’ve saved you time with this summary.
Oh wow grand risings and a tiger loaf with a block of butter to you 🙌🏻

• Haha

lc04050607

Unfortunately I do believe that she’s clinging to it so much because in reality… what else does she have? Gone are the days of her doing BBC3 docs. Sure, she released a book last year, but let’s be honest: she’s passed the peak of her career. Stagnant Youtube channels, crap engagement everywhere else… this “the girl who lived” nonsense is the only thing keeping her anywhere close to the spotlight. She’s always been really hungry for attention as well as for food so it’s no surprise that she’s milking every drop out of the whole situation.