Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Medically fit doesn’t mean fit and healthy - it means there’s nothing else they can do in the hospital etc.

Reactions: 19
If she’s declared medically fit then she needs to wear a mask when out.

Grace last time said she could not wear a mask due to her lungs. So no excuses now.

Reactions: 13
If she’s declared medically fit then she needs to wear a mask when out.

Grace last time said she could not wear a mask due to her lungs. So no excuses now.
dont think she ever wore a mask before she Had covid did she 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I thought Grace would give us a break from the coma talk on Boxing Day I was wrong:
7A349386-0AF1-4B2C-9326-270005B1DF83.jpeg
C457D1D8-A788-4DD7-9334-520ACD4333A4.jpeg

secondly if I was struggling to breathe there is no way I would be taking a selfie. To be honest this would be the last thing on my mind. It is not necessary to document everything and share it on social media. It is not necessary at all !

• Sad
  • Heart
I thought Grace would give us a break from the coma talk on Boxing Day I was wrong: View attachment 944400View attachment 944401

secondly if I was struggling to breathe there is no way I would be taking a selfie. To be honest this would be the last thing on my mind. It is not necessary to document everything and share it on social media. It is not necessary at all !
bleeping hell Grace, give it a rest. When I was 15 I was also placed into an induced coma, not much of a chance to live, but did. I have not once gone on about it or preached about being the ‘one who lived’, just grateful the doctors managed to save me. Does she really think she’s the only person this has ever happened to?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought Grace would give us a break from the coma talk on Boxing Day I was wrong: View attachment 944400View attachment 944401

Does she ever thank the NHS for saving her life? Ungrateful cow.

Reactions: 10
I really think grace was looking forward to this December to share her photos and statements about how she survived. Every element about her life now surrounds her coma.

She will never change, her ego has inflated as she thinks she’s greater then all for fighting her survival (what a dig to all those who lost their loved ones due to covid).

grace has no awareness off covid or just pure ignorant that she could catch it again, I know so many who has caught covid a second time. Then you have someone like grace, who chooses pure ignorance the virus is still around.

it literally won’t shock me in March if she has a celebration of the day she was reborn, I.e graces version of waking up from the coma.

give me strength lol 😂

• Haha
When she first woke up I remember thinking ‘duck me, we’ll never hear the end of this one.’ I felt quite guilty at the time but… not any more. It’s as if she’s decided to make ‘I was in a coma’ her new and only personality trait.
Never been on her thread till I saw her tweet about it yesterday :rolleyes: Not even following her but her tweets always make it onto my timeline enough to get annoyed by her still lol. I was obviously empathetic when it was all happening (following through viral tweets) but from what I’ve seen of her, like you said, she’s made it a personality trait. It’s a miracle ofc but we get it at this point ffs, even those of us who barely know of her, seems so self obsessed

Reactions: 9
She’s given 4 different excuses for a break from everything till Jan ranging from maternity leave to ‘ mourning’

Reactions: 6
No she never mentions that, it’s all about grace. She will never change.

Reactions: 15
Not surprised to learn that Lee had to isolate home alone with wife and newborn in intensive care. That’s horrific. Yet she’s never mentioned the sacrifice of others (due to her own selfish actions)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I’m staying off social media, but I’m on it posting stories. Okay hun! She’s obsessed with the attention.

Not surprised to learn that Lee had to isolate home alone with wife and newborn in intensive care. That’s horrific. Yet she’s never mentioned the sacrifice of others (due to her own selfish actions)
I’m surprised Lee doesn’t need therapy or something, must have been horrific!

Reactions: 11
I’m staying off social media, but I’m on it posting stories. Okay hun! She’s obsessed with the attention.

I’m surprised Lee doesn’t need therapy or something, must have been horrific!
Honestly you can imagine her just constantly one upping what he went through BECAUSE SHE DIIIIIIED

Reactions: 11
Who was that party actually for?! It looked lovely but get those doors open and the child outside on the play car ffs.

Reactions: 2
She has to be trolling us here right. “Miracles happen everyday, I’d just never realised I’d become one” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Someone bring this girl down to earth, Jesus Christ.
And again, no ‘Thank you’ to the NHS that made that miracle happen and her Sister etc that held the fort.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.