Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That baby is developmentally slow because of GRACE. She never plays with him and seeing as she shares every moment of her life, we would know when she’s playing with him! He never seems to be playing, always just lounging on sofa with fatso and watching her shows. He looks bored to the core. He never seems genuinely interested or happy with anything. She’s failing his developmental milestones the stupid sloppy cow. Talking about baby number 2, babes you won’t live to see the day if you continue eating everything in sight & bluddy neglecting to protect yourself against the thing that almost killed you last year! Having a Christmas Eve party for the baby is disgusting. She should know better but the heifer will do it anyway. Let’s hope she’s asking people to test themselves. She’s vile.
she’s lucky she’s alive but it’s time to live for Cyprus now. Not herself. She’s a MUM but she doesn’t seem very good at it. She seems lazy, disconnected and resentful towards him. Lee needs to take time off work and teach her how to parent.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That baby is developmentally slow because of GRACE. She never plays with him and seeing as she shares every moment of her life, we would know when she’s playing with him! He never seems to be playing, always just lounging on sofa with fatso and watching her shows. He looks bored to the core. He never seems genuinely interested or happy with anything. She’s failing his developmental milestones the stupid sloppy cow. Talking about baby number 2, babes you won’t live to see the day if you continue eating everything in sight & bluddy neglecting to protect yourself against the thing that almost killed you last year! Having a Christmas Eve party for the baby is disgusting. She should know better but the heifer will do it anyway. Let’s hope she’s asking people to test themselves. She’s vile.
she’s lucky she’s alive but it’s time to live for Cyprus now. Not herself. She’s a MUM but she doesn’t seem very good at it. She seems lazy, disconnected and resentful towards him. Lee needs to take time off work and teach her how to parent.
You’re right, she needs to put him first! He’s gorgeous but very bored.

Reactions: 4
Life in beige, from the clothes, house decoration, food and now the Christmas gifts... not dreary at all.

I expect a very cheerful dull light gray decoration theme for Cyprus birthday. Yippee !
Screenshot_20211222-164900_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Horrified at her putting a Muslin over his face, I understand she’s not wrapping it tightly but just one roll and it’s potential suffocation. ☹

Can’t imagine she engages much with the leaps or developmental stuff as it’s just never spoken about despite her having the family channel? Although conscious of labelling him as delayed as a) it’s not his fault his mother has chosen to monetise his life thus ripping any chance of privacy/dignity away from him and b) he is 3/4 months prem and they say to go on due date rather than birth date for prem babies as so much development happens in those final weeks inside! So what may be delayed for a full term one year old is perfectly normal for a baby in his situ.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she thinks it is ok to cover a babies face like that. Ridiculous.

That child has so stimulation at all, everything around him is beige, no colourful toys 🧸 grace does not seem to play with him. Sad really.

B8806A93-D4E9-42B4-9CE1-8F1E6AE6B25F.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Horrified at her putting a Muslin over his face, I understand she’s not wrapping it tightly but just one roll and it’s potential suffocation. ☹

Can’t imagine she engages much with the leaps or developmental stuff as it’s just never spoken about despite her having the family channel? Although conscious of labelling him as delayed as a) it’s not his fault his mother has chosen to monetise his life thus ripping any chance of privacy/dignity away from him and b) he is 3/4 months prem and they say to go on due date rather than birth date for prem babies as so much development happens in those final weeks inside! So what may be delayed for a full term one year old is perfectly normal for a baby in his situ.
Yes and anyway all the babies have their own rythm and time. Some walk or talk before than others but eventually they all end up walking and talking (too much😂).

We all hope Cyprus will be doing great, probably despite his immature and narcissist mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
According to Grace’s post a couple of days ago baby’s birthday party is still going ahead. I feel like the party is more about Grace than anything, another opportunity for her to be centre of attention another photo op with “the love of her life” Lee, I wonder what monstrosity she’ll be wearing this time.

I was thinking for an almost one year old or 10 month old if we go by his due date. I would expect Cyprus to be walking, at least standing and taking a few steps. I feel like Grace is too lazy and selfish to encourage him, because if he is walking she would have to run after him, which would of course disturb her tv and snacks. That muslin cloth on the baby’s face is so f***ing dangerous the poor thing could either be suffocated or strangled she has no common sense.

With daily infections rising you would think that Lee and Grace would stop people visiting their flat. Well obviously not:

639F36CF-BC45-40E8-897C-0C2C923AACB7.jpeg

D33D14E0-26E4-4BDE-8B0D-910A0E458623.jpeg

One friend feeding the baby another one bathing him, on the same day ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. They are putting their baby at such unnecessary risk I dread to think what people could be carrying during the party.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
At least if she gets covid she’s on a self proclaimed maternity leave break anyway and won’t need to flog any frozen fish during that tine

Reactions: 2
I was thinking for an almost one year old or 10 month old if we go by his due date. I would expect Cyprus to be walking, at least standing and taking a few steps. I feel like Grace is too lazy and selfish to encourage him, because if he is walking she would have to run after him, which would of course disturb her tv and snacks.
Pulling to stand I'd say would be about right but I wouldn't expect him to be walking. My sister's baby is just a bit older (also a few weeks premature, although not quite as much) and pulling up has been the most recent milestone (she provides loads of stimulation and engagement). Google suggests walking is between 12 and 17 months, so even unadjusted I don't think Cyprus is behind in not walking yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
According to Grace’s post a couple of days ago baby’s birthday party is still going ahead. I feel like the party is more about Grace than anything, another opportunity for her to be centre of attention another photo op with “the love of her life” Lee, I wonder what monstrosity she’ll be wearing this time.

I was thinking for an almost one year old or 10 month old if we go by his due date. I would expect Cyprus to be walking, at least standing and taking a few steps. I feel like Grace is too lazy and selfish to encourage him, because if he is walking she would have to run after him, which would of course disturb her tv and snacks. That muslin cloth on the baby’s face is so f***ing dangerous the poor thing could either be suffocated or strangled she has no common sense.

With daily infections rising you would think that Lee and Grace would stop people visiting their flat. Well obviously not:

View attachment 939515
View attachment 939516

One friend feeding the baby another one bathing him, on the same day ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. They are putting their baby at such unnecessary risk I dread to think what people could be carrying during the party.
At least someone actually engages with him.

I feel like she told once, that he practiced pulling himself up. I’m quite sure I remember.

Reactions: 2
Pulling to stand I'd say would be about right but I wouldn't expect him to be walking. My sister's baby is just a bit older (also a few weeks premature, although not quite as much) and pulling up has been the most recent milestone (she provides loads of stimulation and engagement). Google suggests walking is between 12 and 17 months, so even unadjusted I don't think Cyprus is behind in not walking yet.
I wouldn't expect a just one year old to be walking yet either. Children all develop at different rates anyway.

Also, as a general note. He also has a father who is also responsible for his care and development. Totally blaming Grace isn't really fair.

There is nothing wrong with using natural colours, over bright ones either. I am a big fan of the reggio approach.

I'm not a fan of Grace and unfollowed her some time ago but I don't think all of these comments are totally fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not. Obsessed. At. All.
View attachment 939621
God.
I still remember the time she was tweeting eating whole ( !) tiger loaf with butter!

And regards Cyprus I don’t think he has any development issues. Like it was mentioned before all babies develop at their own pace and they all start walking/talking when it’s their time. There is nothing suggesting he has some sort of problems.
Agree tho that I haven’t seen much toys apart from that carnage on the floor from the stacking rings.

And beige clothing is absolutely fine. Not all parents like the cringey “Mummy’s boy” or ugly dinosaurs or even worse tractors or cars on the clothes in neverending blue colour, me included! Natural colours are way to go. Blacks, beige, dark greens and reds, all shades of grey, yellows.
I definitely wouldn’t shame Grace for her choice of clothes, it’s very similar to mine what I’m buying for my boy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't expect a just one year old to be walking yet either. Children all develop at different rates anyway.

Also, as a general note. He also has a father who is also responsible for his care and development. Totally blaming Grace isn't really fair.

There is nothing wrong with using natural colours, over bright ones either. I am a big fan of the reggio approach.

I'm not a fan of Grace and unfollowed her some time ago but I don't think all of these comments are totally fair.
Wish I could double heart this comment tbh. I’m also using brown paper, it’s recyclable unlike most wrapping papers and means I don’t need 4+ different rolls depending on the occasion, and tbh is more aesthetic 🤷🏻‍♀️

Like the obvious things such as the bouncer being balanced on a soft surface, wrapping his face in a cloth which is the anthesis of any safe sleeping guidance, and the constant tv are all obviously awful but his own development will happen at the rate it can with all things considered.

Moaning about him again… he’s probably acting out so you’ll actually give him attention and play with him Grace, have you thought of that?
Yeah behaviour is a form of communication, especially for pre verbal kids. It’s him expressing needs rather than being terrible.

Find her speaking on gentle parenting but not actually doing it v odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Breaking news just in: parenting is a full time role

Also duh. Was she expecting a break from... raising her child?!

Parent or not responsibilities don't just disappear because you're off work.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

I can’t figure it out if she’s trying to be this cool, relatable mom from next door or just really getting pissed off about almost everything Cyprus related?!

Reactions: 17
I always think kids clothes should reflect their personalities. My son has a wardrobe of bright, colorful clothes with lots of rainbows, tractor, car, trains and animal motifs because it reflects his sunny personality and interests 🤷‍♀️ That's just my opinion. The poor kids greige wardrobe is the least of his concerns.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

She is starting to annoy me now. I get that every parent has their moments but all she does is complain? She is incredibly blessed as Cyprus is an absolutely beautiful baby who seems like a chilled out little guy. You would think she would just be grateful given he didn't have a good start to his little life. Also, wait until he turns into a toddler and then into a small child!!!! Kids can be bloody nightmares then but 1 is actually a lovely age

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.