Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys the moderator team on tattle are brilliant please report (bottom left hand side of each comment) any and all fatphobic or downright nasty comments so they can be dealt with!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys the moderator team on tattle are brilliant please report (bottom left hand side of each comment) any and all fatphobic or downright nasty comments so they can be dealt with!
Somehow I seem to not have that button. I remember seeing it sometime. Does anybody else have that issue? Also, love you guys standing up against fatphobia here so clearly. Often when I complained about a thread turning too nasty people would answer „get over it, it’s a gossip forum“.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Somehow I seem to not have that button. I remember seeing it sometime. Does anybody else have that issue? Also, love you guys standing up against fatphobia here so clearly. Often when I complained about a thread turning too nasty people would answer „get over it, it’s a gossip forum“.
I have reported it them, because I seem to have the button. I totally get what you mean, that seems to be the main response when you complain on this website. Sometimes the threads just get far too nasty, it really doesn’t help with Tattle’s reputation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you see it at the bottom like this:

5B6EF252-4498-464E-8F25-D2CCF146B287.jpeg

Also 🙄 there’s gossip then there’s tacky and mean tit isn’t there. We all know the difference! We’re not a shithole like Facebook or Twitter where anything goes, we have standards to maintain 😂 report anything untoward you see tbh as there are so many posts mods can’t read every single one to nip this in the bud without us making them aware!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you see it at the bottom like this:

View attachment 1163538
Also 🙄 there’s gossip then there’s tacky and mean tit isn’t there. We all know the difference! We’re not a shithole like Facebook or Twitter where anything goes, we have standards to maintain 😂 report anything untoward you see tbh as there are so many posts mods can’t read every single one to nip this in the bud without us making them aware!
Thanks for the pic. But no, „report“ just isn’t there somehow. 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Bit double standards- people liking comments about fatphobic comments yet as a bloke whose commenting in here, same people made likes and comments about how why should I be here?

To add- especially about reporting?

Last edited:
My comment about overweight people smelling from sweat in their creases was removed. But as a fat person as was my Late mother ( we both had/have this problem ) I am not being fatophic just telling it as it is for me and was for mum. Just the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s one thing to say she looks like she smells because her hair is greasy or she smokes (I know she doesn’t but for example) it’s another thing to say trigger warning fat phobia she looks like she smells because all fat people do? You wouldn’t say all Jewish/Irish/black people smell would you because it’s a prejudice value to hold. If you and your mum smell that’s because you and your mum smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t mean for this to come across as argumentative I am genuinely curious
What constitutes something as fatphobic when even the whole thread title here is mocking her weight?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t mean for this to come across as argumentative I am genuinely curious
What constitutes something as fatphobic when even the whole thread title here is mocking her weight?
Yeah I've never liked the thread title! I guess it can be argued that noticing someone has gained weight and their BMI is rising is factual, not necessarily negative or fatphobic (though it could be argued the same wouldn't be mentioned in reverse) while blanket saying fat people smell is undeniably negative and anti-fat.

I know many fat people who do not smell...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I've never liked the thread title! I guess it can be argued that noticing someone has gained weight and their BMI is rising is factual, not necessarily negative or fatphobic (though it could be argued the same wouldn't be mentioned in reverse) while blanket saying fat people smell is undeniably negative and anti-fat.

I know many fat people who do not smell...
that’s fair enough, thank you for explaining

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t a fan of this thread title either but it’s time to suggest a new one!

I really would like it to be around the beige aesthetic

Beige clothes, beige food, beige everything beige!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s one thing to say she looks like she smells because her hair is greasy or she smokes (I know she doesn’t but for example) it’s another thing to say trigger warning fat phobia she looks like she smells because all fat people do? You wouldn’t say all Jewish/Irish/black people smell would you because it’s a prejudice value to hold. If you and your mum smell that’s because you and your mum smell.
FYI my mum doesn’t smell anymore as she’s been dead for 2 months. I was merely pointing out that being overweight brings with it other problems than mobility, also had a shower this morning so don’t smell at the moment
Regardless of size grace is an idiot

Did anyone take one for the team and have a listen to the Q&A? I couldn’t get past the pouting and 3000 lip smacks at the beginning.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone take one for the team and have a listen to the Q&A? I couldn’t get past the pouting and 3000 lip smacks at the beginning.
After your post I decided to brave it and listen in more of the usual from Grace:

Health
She claimed she almost back to normal apart from a bit from a bit of restricted movement to one thumb. She has been checked by professionals and is the picture of health (despite Grace sounding out of breath most of the time).
Spoke briefly about therapy with the man who I believe she has been seeing since 2017. He appears to be fully qualified not like the other lady she was seeing, and spoke about therapy being exhausting.

Family
Cyprus was at Lee’s mum’s and that grandparents alternate weekly childcare so she can work and she’s having “more children”. Her and Lee have discussed marriage frequently they know what type ceremony they would want, the type of ring she wants and even the makeup artist she wants to book. Though she’s not engaged and any engagement is down to Lee. She has booked a boujee date night her and Lee as they need to date outside of the house more.

Work
Teased “the something new is coming” a project that they have worked on as a family and excited for everyone to see next week. Says she’s feeling disconnected with YouTube and that would be the first thing she would drop. She wants to write more books, do presenting and more meaningful work. She would like to do more work with the NHS surrounding traumatic birth, coma care and suggesting improvements. She won’t be continuing to study to become a therapist as she can’t take on other people’s trauma

AOB
she’s cool with bloggers but would only call 3 her friends including funnyfatone. She doesn’t want new friends but to nurture friendships she already had since the coma. She is still into her ritual & spiritual stuff, and said things have changed and she is not comfortable sharing it online.

That’s more a less it, let me know if there is anything that I’ve missed. Hopefully I’ve saved you time with this summary.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After your post I decided to brave it and listen in more of the usual from Grace:

Health
She claimed she almost back to normal apart from a bit from a bit of restricted movement to one thumb. She has been checked by professionals and is the picture of health (despite Grace sounding out of breath most of the time).
Spoke briefly about therapy with the man who I believe she has been seeing since 2017. He appears to be fully qualified not like the other lady she was seeing, and spoke about therapy being exhausting.

Family
Cyprus was at Lee’s mum’s and that grandparents alternate weekly childcare so she can work and she’s having “more children”. Her and Lee have discussed marriage frequently they know what type ceremony they would want, the type of ring she wants and even the makeup artist she wants to book. Though she’s not engaged and any engagement is down to Lee. She has booked a boujee date night her and Lee as they need to date outside of the house more.

Work
Teased “the something new is coming” a project that they have worked on as a family and excited for everyone to see next week. Says she’s feeling disconnected with YouTube and that would be the first thing she would drop. She wants to write more books, do presenting and more meaningful work. She would like to do more work with the NHS surrounding traumatic birth, coma care and suggesting improvements. She won’t be continuing to study to become a therapist as she can’t take on other people’s trauma

AOB
she’s cool with bloggers but would only call 3 her friends including funnyfatone. She doesn’t want new friends but to nurture friendships she already had since the coma. She is still into her ritual & spiritual stuff, and said things have changed and she is not comfortable sharing it online.

That’s more a less it, let me know if there is anything that I’ve missed. Hopefully I’ve saved you time with this summary.
Thank you so much, this is brilliant and very appreciated!

At least she’s being honest with herself about the YouTube problem? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.