Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right glad someone’s made a new thread

so bored out of my tree earlier. I thought I’d IMDB her to see if she was actually a named character from the books or something with her appearance in Harry potter

instead…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Omg, I'm glad I found this thread. I used to really like her but the whole bf thing really got on my nerves.

Reactions: 6
What the hell was she doing on Mastermind? Had she even seen it before? What were the researchers thinking? She has no general knowledge at all. Cringe, but also she should never have been in that position.

FDBDA515-C2B9-4771-A51C-656E50A0188F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just wanted to take the time to say she had really easy questions!

Secondly, I feel uncomfortable with the title. She has obviously lost weight anyway but I don't think her post-coma health should be something we criticise. Apologies to those that won't agree with me in advance.

Reactions: 44
Lee was at an engagement this weekend I bet Grace is seething. Lee and Grace’s 3rd anniversary came and went with no ring for Gracie 💍 .
6566E14A-78C1-4442-BAD8-C276F6E2F4DB.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I can just imagine her walking around the partner flashing her hand saying, ‘no ring yet’ and him feeling totally awkward. Surely you want someone to propose to you because they want to spend their life with you rather than out of pressure and just because it’s the next step.

Reactions: 7
I don't understand sending the son you were separated from for months away so regularly. I don't think she is really embracing motherhood as she would like us to believe. I could understand if it was to rest, but so you can go to a party? Yeah, okay. Poor kid.

Reactions: 26
Why is the probability low? I thought you could catch it again even if you’d caught it before and it’s not an excuse to not get the vaccines.

I don't understand sending the son you were separated from for months away so regularly. I don't think she is really embracing motherhood as she would like us to believe. I could understand if it was to rest, but so you can go to a party? Yeah, okay. Poor kid.
It does seem like she palms him off regularly. I think she’s probably finding parenthood harder than she expected. It’s not always sunshine and rainbows like she probably thought.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Where to start with this mornings stories

The kid packed off yet again
The fact she has to list playing with him in his room as a highlight … that should be EVERY day as a stay at home mum
The lazing around once again
The flippant lol covid remarks

Reactions: 12
Why is the probability low? I thought you could catch it again even if you’d caught it before and it’s not an excuse to not get the vaccines.

It does seem like she palms him off regularly. I think she’s probably finding parenthood harder than she expected. It’s not always sunshine and rainbows like she probably thought.
I don’t believe anything that Grace says there are well documented cases of people having covid more than once. The second time around being such more severe, and these are people a lot healthier than her. Whatever immunity she once had would have dried up by now. The risk factors are all still there morbidly obese, poor diet and lack of exercise.

I really think Grace is an ego maniac, her child was at her mum’s and look what she circles in the picture I mean need I say more.
959754A2-104D-4712-B44F-8B24C9F468E7.png

Reactions: 13
I found this video really sad. Yes, she smiles at him in the end, but why be like this and film it? It’s not like it was a private at
-the-end-of-your-tether moment. She filmed it to post. So weird and uncomfortable to watch.

Her face!

1F921E51-A90A-45BE-939B-8236349B44B0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.