Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After your post I decided to brave it and listen in more of the usual from Grace:

Health
She claimed she almost back to normal apart from a bit from a bit of restricted movement to one thumb. She has been checked by professionals and is the picture of health (despite Grace sounding out of breath most of the time).
Spoke briefly about therapy with the man who I believe she has been seeing since 2017. He appears to be fully qualified not like the other lady she was seeing, and spoke about therapy being exhausting.

Family
Cyprus was at Lee’s mum’s and that grandparents alternate weekly childcare so she can work and she’s having “more children”. Her and Lee have discussed marriage frequently they know what type ceremony they would want, the type of ring she wants and even the makeup artist she wants to book. Though she’s not engaged and any engagement is down to Lee. She has booked a boujee date night her and Lee as they need to date outside of the house more.

Work
Teased “the something new is coming” a project that they have worked on as a family and excited for everyone to see next week. Says she’s feeling disconnected with YouTube and that would be the first thing she would drop. She wants to write more books, do presenting and more meaningful work. She would like to do more work with the NHS surrounding traumatic birth, coma care and suggesting improvements. She won’t be continuing to study to become a therapist as she can’t take on other people’s trauma

AOB
she’s cool with bloggers but would only call 3 her friends including funnyfatone. She doesn’t want new friends but to nurture friendships she already had since the coma. She is still into her ritual & spiritual stuff, and said things have changed and she is not comfortable sharing it online.

That’s more a less it, let me know if there is anything that I’ve missed. Hopefully I’ve saved you time with this summary.
Oh wow grand risings and a tiger loaf with a block of butter to you 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She literally has nothing to offer apart from the fact she’s a walking talking apparition because she DIED guys !

Reactions: 6
since the coma. She is still into her ritual & spiritual stuff, and said things have changed and she is not comfortable sharing it online.
I wonder what things have changed. I feel so claustrophobic when I think of her life. Not just now, I've watched her for years and years, and she's never seemed happy.

Reactions: 5
She’s literally gone on about food and very little else since the I-woke-up tweet. Grace and not eating are two things I refuse to believe will ever go together lol

Reactions: 19
Another day of her being morbidly obese and blaming covid for her coma lets be honest it was her weight that put her at high risk.
when she came out she was eating a chinese most nights.
How anyone can come so close to death and yet not accept the fact their weight is partly the problem is beyond me!

Reactions: 12
No mention of the fact she was out gallivanting during a pandemic which is why she caught covid? No?!
Also, who would even think to take a photograph?!!

Reactions: 8
The coma she was in she consented to it
Shes not being crystal clear on the coma situation she wasn’t put into one unconsciously at all. However i am not denying it was probably incredibly scary .. this story she will milk for every pound for years to come all about herself where is the story on how lee a new dad brought a baby home all by himself?!
where is the man’s praise? It’s always about her she is a narcissist through and through

Reactions: 13
I'm so nosey but I wonder what their income combined is at the moment. I can't see how she's sustained their lives for the last 1/2 years

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t seem as besotted with lee? Such a strange couple i always thought they look like siblings. Baby is however the cutest

That picture for her section she was at least a size 24 there at least but blames covid !

Reactions: 5
Physical health update youtube video uploaded today – overview.
  • Update on ICU experience / Year has gone by since that moment
  • Incubated, cardiac arrest, trachy in, organ failure, clot in lung
  • When woke up from coma, still had trachy in, clot had gone, had thrush and stomach bug.
  • Talked about bowl movements
  • Woke up from coma, could not move
  • Foot drop (now healed)
  • Thought she had a stroke/ did not
  • Had heart inflammation that went away
  • No brain damage
  • Died for 4 minutes
  • Learn to sit/stand/walk again then went to rehab and left in May
  • Worked with a private physio to work on left side of body
  • Released from ICU due to medically fit in march, then left normal ward etc
  • Medically fit right now and pretty much back to normal
  • Arm has full range now/ had nerve damage (problems with grip now)
  • Thumb is last physical thing to heal
  • Still on heart medication for fast heart rate
  • Lung, left lung is where covid hit the most. Minimal scarring. Lung function is normal or slightly below.
  • Addressed question around voice, tubes hit/rubbed cords, will be investigated on why her voice is still not back to normal
  • Trachy scar has not healed well, keloid, has option to get it reopened and closed again
  • Literal death, but ok with her voice, scar and dodgy thumb. Grateful to be alive.
  • Grace said she does not talk about covid that often and what happened anymore
  • Gravely unwell and now shes not
  • Recovering well and happy with recovery and medical team are beyond happy
  • Mentioned the matted hair / everyone surprised and shocked she is alive and thriving
  • Mentioned about out of breathless and was like this before
  • Will do follow up Q&A

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Physical health update youtube video uploaded today – overview.
  • Update on ICU experience / Year has gone by since that moment
  • Incubated, cardiac arrest, trachy in, organ failure, clot in lung
  • When woke up from coma, still had trachy in, clot had gone, had thrush and stomach bug.
  • Talked about bowl movements
  • Woke up from coma, could not move
  • Foot drop (now healed)
  • Thought she had a stroke/ did not
  • Had heart inflammation that went away
  • No brain damage
  • Died for 4 minutes
  • Learn to sit/stand/walk again then went to rehab and left in May
  • Worked with a private physio to work on left side of body
  • Released from ICU due to medically fit in march, then left normal ward etc
  • Medically fit right now and pretty much back to normal
  • Arm has full range now/ had nerve damage (problems with grip now)
  • Thumb is last physical thing to heal
  • Still on heart medication for fast heart rate
  • Lung, left lung is where covid hit the most. Minimal scarring. Lung function is normal or slightly below.
  • Addressed question around voice, tubes hit/rubbed cords, will be investigated on why her voice is still not back to normal
  • Trachy scar has not healed well, keloid, has option to get it reopened and closed again
  • Literal death, but ok with her voice, scar and dodgy thumb. Grateful to be alive.
  • Grace said she does not talk about covid that often and what happened anymore
  • Gravely unwell and now shes not
  • Recovering well and happy with recovery and medical team are beyond happy
  • Mentioned the matted hair / everyone surprised and shocked she is alive and thriving
  • Mentioned about out of breathless and was like this before
  • Will do follow up Q&A
‘ doesn’t talk about what happened and covid anymore’

lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know that part made me laugh, I had to rewind back to double check lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Grace Victory #7 Daily therapy means she’s always just cried, food is constantly fried, do you know she ‘died’?

Reactions: 19
Grace Victory #7 Did you know I died for 4 minutes? Let me remind you.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.