Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait... Grace survived death?!

When did this happen?

She has LITERALLY never mentioned this before 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's always about her but she never takes any responsibility apparently.
I wish her well but there I a lot of therapy work needed.

Reactions: 6
With her it’s an endless circle of „ok you know what, NOW I‘m fully healed in every sense of the word. I‘m stronger than ever before and my truest self!“ Two months later: „You know what guys, back then I didn’t know what I’m even talking about! It’s just now I’m fully healed.“ Two months later, (…) and so on and so on.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
With her it’s an endless circle of „ok you know what, NOW I‘m fully healed in every sense of the word. I‘m stronger than ever before and my truest self!“ Two months later: „You know what guys, back then I didn’t know what I’m even talking about! It’s just now I’m fully healed.“ Two months later, (…) and so on and so on.
Yes! She’s been doing this for years. Also..

Michelle Ellman is another one I can’t quite bear. I (and I’m sure lots of people) am really beyond bored of Grace rattling on about her ‘near death experience’. I had a similar experience when I was 15 and once I got home I thought cool, I’m alive - wonderful. I’m sure this has been the case for countless other people too. Just move on or admit you’ve got duck all else to talk about it.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine being her friend or relative it would be so bleeping draining hearing about her dying and being reborn constantly she is the most self centered person I’ve ever come across. It’s bleeping mind numbing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
‘Grace caught a severe case of covid 19’
hmmm think Grace caught the same covid 19 as millions of people and what happened to her body was severe.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she’s had the same therapist since 2017 then I’d suggest that therapist is not helping her, is possibly enabling her to remain in unhealthy behaviours. Is it still woman she had sleepovers with? Red flags.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know who her therapist is? I thought it was the therapist from the documentary grace did about clean eating. However in Katie’s podcast grace said her therapist was a male.

So bloody weird and so inappropriate to sleep over with your therapist.

Found this article that explains a bit more about her therapists. Interesting read.
13C19C6B-A9F2-4005-98E1-81CE8E4DC6CC.jpeg
CAF076A1-E6E8-4782-8726-ABACD6DACEFA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
If her therapist was that good, she wouldn’t be banging on about trauma all the time. You don’t do that when you are over something.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
confidence has never been Grace’ issue, I know it sounds mean she really takes terrible pics, the weird slouch and downcast eyes with the slack jaw!!
It’s lazy really because there are so many tutorials out there on how to take pics and position yourself in a flattering way. Her content is giving 2015

Reactions: 5
Poses = Unflattering
C8EFC4B4-4AF3-4034-9D74-34525CF7020B.jpeg

Content = Lazy
5D9F8E29-1A40-4DD3-8D19-DF5004B7EBC4.jpeg

I’m shocked that brands are even approving such lacklustre imagery.

Reactions: 6
confidence has never been Grace’ issue, I know it sounds mean she really takes terrible pics, the weird slouch and downcast eyes with the slack jaw!!
It’s lazy really because there are so many tutorials out there on how to take pics and position yourself in a flattering way. Her content is giving 2015
True.

I am suprised that brands don’t help her/advise her on poses to make the product look more flattering? If that’s even a word to use with grace 🤣

Wonder what’s coming soon?
7D3E20B5-5884-4A8C-AE50-A5A7177D1A89.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.