Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it would have been a real opportunity to use her platform for SO much post covid, it could have been a chance to reinvent herself, her brand and what she is in terms of her channel, as well as raising awareness to her followers of things like the NHS that saved her life etc but somehow the whole family channel thing seems to have been a bit of a damp squib and just sort of gone unnoticed. I feel like she's just drifting atm and doing the bare minimum, we haven't even seen much of the parenting side of things as some bloggers naturally turn towards when they have children. I dont even know what i'd describe Grace's channel as in terms of content now; its not fashion any more as such, its not parenting/family, its just mainly what food G is craving, eating or planning to eat, moaning about holidays and complaining about Cyprus..

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I dont even know what i'd describe Grace's channel as in terms of content now; its not fashion any more as such, its not parenting/family, its just mainly what food G is craving, eating or planning to eat, moaning about holidays and complaining about Cyprus..
Taking her love of food into account Grace could have even pivoted her career towards food. She could have collaborated with experts, and looked at food that could help with her recovery. She could have collaborate with chefs to produce nutritious food for babies/family dinners and looked at improving her skills in the Kitchen. Instead of flogging Ella’s Kitchen sachets and frozen fish suppers. She often referred to her “ancestors”so could have looked into Caribbean food and their African & Native roots and how to make them. Grace is also an LGBTQI+ advocate she could could have worked with a range of chefs from those communities and heard their stories/and learnt their fave dishes. Though instead Grace prefers to sit on her arse and do the bare minimum in order to get paid and beg for freebies online. Grace is in a privileged position and many would be grateful to have the platform and opportunities that she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Taking her love of food into account Grace could have even pivoted her career towards food. She could have collaborated with experts, and looked at food that could help with her recovery. She could have collaborate with chefs to produce nutritious food for babies/family dinners and looked at improving her skills in the Kitchen. Instead of flogging Ella’s Kitchen sachets and frozen fish suppers. She often referred to her “ancestors”so could have looked into Caribbean food and their African & Native roots and how to make them. Grace is also an LGBTQI+ advocate she could could have worked with a range of chefs from those communities and heard their stories/and learnt their fave dishes. Though instead Grace prefers to sit on her arse and do the bare minimum in order to get paid and beg for freebies online. Grace is in a privileged position and many would be grateful to have the platform and opportunities that she does.
This whole comment 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Exactly! This! She could have really grown her audience and taken them on a journey. Her new family channel concept is dead, her subs have not increased and views decreasing.

I don’t think she is really interested in food though, just in a limited range of junk food that she can have cooked for her and delivered to her. That’s it.

Reactions: 10
literally, this I exactly how I feel. I agree and mentioned in another comment that she could have really taken the chance she has with her platform and run with it in terms if so many content ideas, but it seems she's happier to just do the very bare minimum.

she has gone through an awful lot over the past year and it was really heartbreaking to see, however I don't really get a sense of humility from her and it's more of a gloating vibe and that makes it difficult for me to really empathise with her.

I also find it quite cheeky that she quietly deleted all her old videos (I loved her vlogs) and started fresh but kept all her subs without telling anyone that was the plan. IMO she should have started a channel from scratch if she really wanted a clean slate as it's literally a new brand that she is now pushing and not everyone is interested in that.

Reactions: 13
Why would anyone be panicking? Because “the girl who lived” hasn’t tagged her weird grandad shoes?
She still believes she’s some sort of fashion influencer lmfao
I think she’s suggesting her shoes are touching the bed but don’t worry they can’t be dirty because they are new.
Or something like that

Reactions: 17
I know she’s getting therapy, but she’s clearly still having huge issues with this (quite rightly so). I think she needs to take herself off social media for her own mental health. It can’t be good to keep on about this.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.