Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lexilex

D44F62AC-7E9C-4C48-96F9-69BB044C0315.jpeg

I’m not surprised that Grace didn’t answer this question. Even though she keeps banging on about being medically fit. I also don’t think that Grace is a good ambassador for the mind charity, she isn’t encouraging or empathetic to others. Grace just likes to be centre stage and talk about her own trauma, as if she is the only person in the world to experience any form of distress or trauma.

Reactions: 22

Disillusioned

VIP Member
We’re assuming her main advice to the NHS board was about the need for better haircare in ICU during a pandemic, yes?

• Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
In the interview she said that love brought her back to life. She’s trying a bit too hard to romanticise a near death experience, in my personal opinion. I guess the thousands of other people who died from covid weren’t loved enough 🥲.

Anyways she can word it however she wants it’s her personal experience, but a little gratitude on live TV to the medical team who didn’t give up on her would of been nice. She really doesn’t get the privilege of having access to first world medics
She got excellent care and thanked nobody at all. Little Cyprus and lee are lovely but she is so unlikeable. So self absorbed.

mariiii

I forgot to post this screenshot I took at the weekend. I'm new to this thread, but have followed Grace for years.

Does anyone else cringe at some of the language she uses when talking about her time in hospital?

'I would literally demand two washes a day'
Can you imagine demanding busy NHS nurses wash you during a global pandemic? She really thinks she is some sort of VIP. View attachment 921947
It’s not just cringey. It’s disgusting. She put herself there in the first place by swanning around without a mask before she got COVID.

It baffles me how she won a fucking influencer award.

mtu179

I agree it does make her feel Special, but it’s like that’s the only thing going for her at the moment.
Plus her talk with the hospital directors…
View attachment 1096203
Grace hun, you can help make improvements to the NHS by training and getting a job to help a cripplingly understaffed service.
The people she speaks to will 100% tell her what she wants to hear but in reality all hospital staff are working their damned hardest and probably want the same improvements grace suggests but without increased staff and funding it’s impossible. She’s got no grasp on reality.

• Heart

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
It seems the Daily Mail have picked up the Cosmo story - "Now speaking for the first time about her coma" - if only that were the case....

• Haha

Elouise92

I cannot belieeeeeeve she has the gall to log on to twitter and complain that she hasn’t been sent a free box of doughnuts yet this year. What on Earth. And her loser sycophantic followers are now tagging doughnut companies telling them to ‘hook her up’. Bizarre.

mariiii

First time poster but long time lurker - I don't actually think there is anything wrong with Grace's mum taking the baby for overnight/weekend stays. Grace's mum/sister are probably just very happy to have him given the situation and that it is her first grandbaby. My mum was much the same with her first grandchild my sister had a very normal birth. It's quite normal!
What’s not normal is saying she wants another baby yet doesn’t seem to want to/be capable of enjoying her current one.

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
Swear she doesn’t even like Cyprus 90% of the time. She’s always either moaning about hun, pulling faces at him or saying how naughty he is on social media when he seems like a normal baby to me
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. People were mad when I said dumping your infant constantly on other people is a red flag but look at this 🤷‍♀️ She hasn't formed a proper bond with him and doesnt make any effort to. A 11 month old and you're swearing under your breath at him? Pathetic.

My teenage daughter was recently admitted to hospital in a bad way. When she was discharged and healed all she spoke about was how amazing the hospital and doctors and nurses were and thank god she went there or she probably wouldn’t have done so well. And she’s prime self centred teenage asshole age ! Here’s a grown woman thinking she survived because the stars were aligned or it was a harvest moon or some bollocks

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I just watched Lee’s Q&A so thought I would come and report back:

View attachment 872276
His response was “soon come”, I mean keeping it brief….

View attachment 872279
He said not now and that he’d only want one more in the future. Grace pipes up in the background saying she wants 2 or 3 and she used to want 4.That woman is so delusional her level of health, and the fact that the Cyprus is at grandmas again after only being home for a couple of days….like wow.
I wonder if she’s even acknowledged what it must have been like for him when she was in the coma and he had a newborn?!

• Heart
Grace is a self absorbed big baby who fully believes she’s above everyone else in life because our wonderful NHS service didn’t give up on her and made sure she recovered. BUT no, grace thinks it was god. Or archangel Raphael LOL She’s utterly deluded to the point of no return.
does she not realise that drugs make you have crazy dreams. When I was on morphine, I had wildly vivid dreams, I haven’t come out thinking I’m the angel of the north. Her sister needs to humble her, there’s no way I’d let my sister look that dumb online. Her poor baby doesn’t have a good connection with her for obvious reasons but she forces it on camera and slings him round his nans everytime she wants a quiet moment. Which seems like every weekend.
she’s offensive with her “girl who lived” shite - what about those girls that didn’t live grace.
I don’t know how much more self absorbed one lady can get.
P.s baby grace wasn’t cute so stop sharing the only photos you have where you don’t look like an overweight beastly kid.

• Haha

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
I get her situation was awful, etc but as an influencer you earn quite big money so surely she should've saved to have stuff to fall back on? I mean I'm all for people having PIP and help from the government and stuff but in the same breath she's chatting about luxury holidays - most working people who are on benefits couldn't even afford that, she's so tone deaf.