Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Stop making “I nearly died” your personality 😴 lots of people nearly die, but survive and recover. Everyday. The amazing NHS staff saved you and your weight put you at high risk of complications from Covid in the first place. She got lucky, she didn’t survive because of her strength 😒 the cards fell in her favour, that’s literally it. I find her whole narrative really cringey and attention seeking. Please look after your child and maybe get a real job Grace rather than cashing in on this survivor nonsense

Reactions: 25

Devitodorito

Imagine waking up and tweeting KFC that you want fried chicken for breakfast.

Like… actually tweeting that.

But she doesn’t really focus on food anymore you guys.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
“Cardiac Arrest Anniversary” - is she alright in the head? Who the hell waits until the day of an event like that to relive what happened. It was a year ago babes, if you’re traumatised by it, you won’t need to wait until the day to feel the pain. Weird girl. Her whole life is about waiting for a day to be reflective and “sad bit grateful” FuCk oFf gRaCe cUnTfAcE viCtOrY

qwerty1996

Breaking news just in: parenting is a full time role

Also duh. Was she expecting a break from... raising her child?!

Parent or not responsibilities don't just disappear because you're off work.
She is starting to annoy me now. I get that every parent has their moments but all she does is complain? She is incredibly blessed as Cyprus is an absolutely beautiful baby who seems like a chilled out little guy. You would think she would just be grateful given he didn't have a good start to his little life. Also, wait until he turns into a toddler and then into a small child!!!! Kids can be bloody nightmares then but 1 is actually a lovely age

SassyLad8

Her gmb interview was so insensitive to Kate garraway - is her husband still ill from covid because he’s not loved enough?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lexilex

I did wonder after the TV interview if Grace & Lee would cobble together a vlog.
I mean if you have watched Grace and Lee it was more of the usual.
EBD81EBB-3941-434E-B1FF-52A45AB7BEE8.jpeg

Grace mostly sat on the bed looking LARGE AF. It made me laugh when she said “I’ve done a lot of tv work even before I was an adult.” How long are you gonna bang on about being an extra in the Harry Potter films?😒 They went to Selfridges and Winter Wonderland so there was a brief change of scenery.

I really hate the negative way Cyprus is spoken about. In the video he was referred to as “a feral child, a menace and a mongrel”. Such nasty behaviour from them both as Lee was also dishing out the insults, then they talk about sage and meditation. What about the energy they exude, Cyprus is a lovely little dude he’s absolutely adorable and from what I’ve seen no different to any other baby in his age range.

71ACA023-247D-4267-975D-56DD675709F9.jpeg

Lee winking at the camera all the time was rather off putting like he was some kind of heart-throb, I mean give it a break. Grace panting in the lift after walking back from Winter Wonderland was hilarious. I mean for people in their early 30’s they are such low energy and always exhausted. Both of them get excited about ordering a load of junk on room service and we got a visual food diary as usual:

D2161FC1-1794-4466-90DE-52DAB4198DFD.png

69A73195-6956-4908-9BA5-289F2900111A.jpeg

D965E7AB-39EE-43B4-B780-38EF35F0DE2D.jpeg

I think they really have an unhealthy fascination/addiction to food.

• Sick
  • Sad
Saw this coming. She’s obsessed with dates around her covid/coma.
I don’t understand how we’re being subjected to constant anniversaries of her awake date, surely she only woke up once? So there’s one date, or at a push week, this content can really run for?

• Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Not one ‘thank you’ to the NHS. She came across as arrogant and ungrateful on GMB. Kate Garraway is still living it.

• Angry
  • Wow
View attachment 1143680

I find this so cringe. Grace has been hinting for so long for an engagement, it’s actually kind of sad. Like they have a child together and clearly committed to each other, but grace comes across feeling unfulfilled for not being engaged sometimes…
Normally a lurker in this thread but I'm so desperate to know where her jumper is from that I thought I'd post! Any clues? I know that I, editor of Vogue, shouldn't be taking fashion tips from Grace but I just really bloody love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22