Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's normal to reflect on what could have happened if she did sadly die but this whole commemoration of it is very odd.

Will she/they do this every year?

Isn't it better/more healthy to be grateful that the worst didn't happen and just celebrate life without continuously referring to it?

No denying it must have been traumatic but many people go through near death experiences where they face their mortality but while uncommon, it is a part of life and not something she needs to hinge every event on. What about people with terminal cancer diagnoses who somehow get the all clear? Or people who avoid fatal collisions with their quick reflexes? We may not all be declared medically dead or be in comas but so many people have experiences where they thought they might die. But they don't make it an event.

Reactions: 12
Unfortunately I do believe that she’s clinging to it so much because in reality… what else does she have? Gone are the days of her doing BBC3 docs. Sure, she released a book last year, but let’s be honest: she’s passed the peak of her career. Stagnant Youtube channels, crap engagement everywhere else… this “the girl who lived” nonsense is the only thing keeping her anywhere close to the spotlight. She’s always been really hungry for attention as well as for food so it’s no surprise that she’s milking every drop out of the whole situation.

Reactions: 25
Unfortunately I do believe that she’s clinging to it so much because in reality… what else does she have? Gone are the days of her doing BBC3 docs. Sure, she released a book last year, but let’s be honest: she’s passed the peak of her career. Stagnant Youtube channels, crap engagement everywhere else… this “the girl who lived” nonsense is the only thing keeping her anywhere close to the spotlight. She’s always been really hungry for attention as well as for food so it’s no surprise that she’s milking every drop out of the whole situation.
Spot on. She really does not having much going on for her anymore, except to harp on about how she survived. No one is really interested in her lazy content. She spends her time eating or going on staycations. Her life has no substance.

Reactions: 9
I agree. In the grand scheme of things, what happened to her was could be seen as unremarkable. Especially during a pandemic where thousands of people are dying and getting sick.

Generally, many people fall gravely ill and or are caught up in natural and man-made occurrences that threaten their lives. But then life moves on.

Reactions: 7
I found her via the BBC 3 docs and followed her for a while. Unfollowed her when she got with Lee and got pregnant as she just went on and on about him.

She became boring and unrealtable before she got covid.

Reactions: 3
She really should concentrate on getting in a better headspace physically and mentally and going to get a proper job. As harsh as it sounds people are past caring about some random influencer who beat covid. There's plenty like her up and down the country who don't use that fact for personal gain constantly. Its actually quite boring. Its not a personality trait, the only people who care are her nearest and dearest. Fancy being so far up your own arse that you believe you and only you came back from the brink 🙄

Reactions: 18
I think all this talk about the day you died is very much 'LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME' which isn't at all engaging and is in fact quite off putting and potentially triggering.. she could be doing so much more with her documentation of her life instead of this monotonous (and now extremely predictable) slew of stories. And as someone who was training to be a therapist, there really is a terrible lack of sensitivity towards her audience. It is not all about you Grace, be grateful that you survived and thankful to all the medical professionals who supported you to get to where you are today.

Reactions: 18
I think all this talk about the day you died is very much 'LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME' which isn't at all engaging and is in fact quite off putting and potentially triggering.. she could be doing so much more with her documentation of her life instead of this monotonous (and now extremely predictable) slew of stories. And as someone who was training to be a therapist, there really is a terrible lack of sensitivity towards her audience. It is not all about you Grace, be grateful that you survived and thankful to all the medical professionals who supported you to get to where you are today.
Haven’t you heard? Grace is alive because SHE, the Chosen One, is a miracle. She was blessed by God, not saved by science. The doctors and nurses were there to simply wipe her bottom and bask in her holy presence. If anything, the NHS should be thanking Grace for blessing them with her presence.

I think someone should remind her that the pandemic is very much still ongoing. Sadly, people are near death/ dying from covid every day. The ones that survive won’t make a career out of it while swanning about without a mask, so why should she?

Reactions: 8
If I‘m allowed to say something positive imo she looks stunning in that pic.
I actually agree. I’m really conflicted commenting on Grace because, pre-COVID, I had made some disparaging remarks about her and when she went into the coma I felt awful, really guilty.

I am semi-championing for her but she doesn’t half make it hard sometimes.

Reactions: 5
I actually agree. I’m really conflicted commenting on Grace because, pre-COVID, I had made some disparaging remarks about her and when she went into the coma I felt awful, really guilty.

I am semi-championing for her but she doesn’t half make it hard sometimes.
I was so upset when she became ill and thought about her and the baby all the time, and was so relieved and happy when she came out of the coma. I still feel that way about all that, but still comment on her poor behaviour now.

Reactions: 6
Thisworks campaign Grace and Lee have done is really quite comical. The same people who complain that their baby doesn’t sleep and have referred to him as a “feral child” are advertising a baby sleep range. Anything for a few bob eh?
22FFDDD0-0398-4D94-ACBA-EC190F4E4574.jpeg

Not great engagement as the only comments are from Grace and Lee themselves.
622F4BCB-8517-4B15-9CFB-6406CE45A0E5.jpeg

Of course Grace had to reference her time in hospital, as it’s the anniversary of her “dying”. They show Cyprus having a bath something that Grace has publicly said that she can’t be bothered to do everyday. Reading a book to Cyprus, something that I haven’t seen them ever do along with a full nighttime routine. He probably just gets slung in his room or has the muslin cloth wrapped around his head while Grace watches her programs which she proudly posted about. Even Cyprus’ face says don’t be fooled by these charlatans.

FEFF7428-CE9A-4495-91E6-20680A654424.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Bored now. Change the narrative grace. You survived, ace. But what are you gonna do with your life now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.