Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money must be tight to be accepting AD’s like this
The market is in bits, they’re all accepting utter tat these days.

Q4/Christmas a few years ago you wouldn’t have been able to move for #gifted or #ad posts, now we’re really being exposed to cod on the TL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s on good morning Britain tomorrow. Let’s see if she mentions that she’s the girl who lived and whether or not she actually thanks the nhs and encourages more people to get vaccinated. Doubt it.

Reactions: 16
She’s on good morning Britain tomorrow. Let’s see if she mentions that she’s the girl who lived and whether or not she actually thanks the nhs and encourages more people to get vaccinated. Doubt it.
Will she say “covid”? Will she dare tell national TV the archangel told her to return to earth and promote frozen fish on Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Money must be tight to be accepting AD’s like this
Grace will flog any old tat for a few bob have you forgotten about this absolute gem of an AD featuring Lee ?😂😂😂:

98DF9205-DE0A-45C5-9250-9FD3C355701C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The interview is with Kate Garraway too and we know how unwell her husband is from covid so let’s hope Grace doesn’t insult her!!!

Also why were the restaurant staff entertaining the child when both parents were there?!

Reactions: 17
The poses are absolutely killing me guys 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 *belly’s gonna get ya*

Oh I’m cringing for her 🤣🤣 those facial expressions. I can imagine thinking in the moment “yeah this must look well good” but she’s watched it back and STILL posted it!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So she’s just said that she said she knew her baby had to be born but they dismissed it but then two days later they made the decision to have the baby born early but in her own page for world prematurity day she said she told them she wanted a c section and that decision saved her child’s life and this was all written in her notes…yes Grace I’m sure that you requested a c section and they just did it on your request 👍🏼🤣 oh of course they didn’t because you just said on tv that they thought you were just being dramatic until they decided two days later to do it .

Reactions: 13
Not one ‘thank you’ to the NHS. She came across as arrogant and ungrateful on GMB. Kate Garraway is still living it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.