Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilamay

VIP Member
I’m curious how they’re affording their lifestyle, the endless trips over the summer and designer shopping. It doesn’t add up 🤔 Paris isn’t cheap, much more expensive than London.
I wonder if their management agency foots the bill? Maybe they can claim some of it back as a 'business expense'?

emjustgay

Have either of them mentioned their driving lessons? I remember they were doing ads for a company but have been radio silence since. I think Grace F said she gave up but if Grace S has done the same it seems a bit odd given she got a car for her birthday…

merysu07

I’m pretty sure she did a video on getting them so I do assume they’re real. She does have fake items aswell and she didn’t include them in the video. The thing is she doesn’t take care of her designer items so wouldn’t be surprised if she’s damaged them, the fact that she doesn’t keep any of her bags in dust bags makes me wanna cry.
I agree with the fake items she has and I’m pretty sure the thread is not from the shoe itself, it may be from the couch or something and stocked to her arm. It got to my last nerve haha

lilamay

VIP Member
Grace S's latest pics... that's a really ill-fitting bikini, a lot on show, and some cringeworthy poses. She might live to regret those pics.

chapterthree

I watched their recent Amalfi vlogs and something about them is so tacky and unfinished? I feel like they want to be like Sophia and Cinzia (like the whole insta emoji spam) and at the same time, show off this lavish lifestyle but it all looks very on budget and tacky 😭 idk how to explain it but I feel like they put no love into any of it. Plus someone needs to have a stern word with them about their outfit and makeup choices. pretty girls but they look so patchy and messy
I think they’re just a bit unpolished at influencing. Their video editing has not improved to compete with the likes of Sophia and Cinzia. It is a poor business move as they are much younger than them and could easy tap into the gen z market. But unless their branding and content creating quality improves, I think they will stagnate and quickly. I just hope they are being savvy.

Grejaha

VIP Member
I’m ashamed to say I watch them on occasion for a laugh mainly.
The ‘gap year’ idea is ridiculous. Anywhere in Europe is going to be dark and cold in November and not glamorous.
The thing that’s really got me is them saying they’re going to New York. How naïve can you get?! Biden is not letting us in any time soon and the Graces’ line of work is not going to get them a visa.
They’re nearly 19 and so childish. Me and my schoolmates all travelled when we were 18 all around the world not just Europe. I wonder how long they’ll survive without their mummies looking after them? Anyone want to bet?!
My bet for Grace f is 2 years max seen as she’s relying on shad to cook… how she can’t cook us beyond me, she’s an adult now

chileanyway19

Has Grace S had any surgical enhancements on her body ? She hasn’t actually spoken about how she’s all of a sudden looking similar to Kylie Jenner .. all she said was she uses a weighted hula hoop but Idk it seems weird ?!

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I think a lot of the time Btec students are told that they are equivalent and certain courses are all down to points so they believe all courses are like that
Yeah they’ve definitely been told by someone on their course/course leader that they could do anything with that course when that’s really not the case. Even the unis that are points dependent some of the better ones are very VERY stuck up about BTECs and will state that they straight up don’t accept them. It’s a shame colleges are still misleading students with that.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Grace F is actually stylish I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Neither of them get many comments at all - do we think they’ve bought followers?
Wouldn’t be surprised, it’s the norm for a lot of youtuber talent agencies to buy followers to boost the chances of sponsorships for their clients

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Have they worked with club L recently? grace F is selling quite a few dresses for £100 from there

edit: found the video, can’t work out it’s sponsored/gifted or not

Rsmv01

VIP Member
It looks like their Milan trip came to quite an abrupt end? Grace F hasn’t posted for days and had no stories on the last couple of days there. Grace S posted a bit more but they were suddenly back in England
Yes they posted a few storys saying was their last night..well they manage to be in Milan for several weeks and they only went to Lake Como 🤷‍♀️ i would definitely explore more the citys around.