Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Grace S had filler? In their new video her top lip is starting to look very duckish
It looks like she has… not a fan of it, hers looks like that trend where people put eyelash glue on their top lip and stuck it down

Reactions: 2
Oh dear me them making a “Vogue” makeup routine is so unbelievably cringe. Have they forgot they’re no longer 15 😂

Reactions: 1
Grace S's latest pics... that's a really ill-fitting bikini, a lot on show, and some cringeworthy poses. She might live to regret those pics.

Grace S's latest pics... that's a really ill-fitting bikini, a lot on show, and some cringeworthy poses. She might live to regret those pics.
I wish she’d close her mouth, and does she not feel embarrassed posing like that as if she’s a supermodel when she’s not???? If I was doing that and met anyone in real life I think I’d have to tell them I don’t have an instaragm 😂

I remember finding them in the height of my gcses (2016) and they were doing makeup hauls and reviews lmfao how they’ve changed since then

I feel like you can tell Grace s edited their recent video because it’s always cutting Grace F off reall abruptly

I also really do not like Grace s eyebrows, they’re so thick and don’t suit her face

Reactions: 3
I feel like you can tell Grace s edited their recent video because it’s always cutting Grace F off reall abruptly

I also really do not like Grace s eyebrows, they’re so thick and don’t suit her face
She won’t change them until it’s not trendy to have bushy eyebrows anymore.

Whoever edited really did Grace F dirty. Did we even see her final look?
Definitely Grace S, Grace F can barely be arsed with editing for her own channel nevermind the joint one 😂. I do remember Grace S saying they’ve had a few arguments about it before because Grace F can never be arsed to get things done on time.

I actually really like Grace S. She’s more consistent with videos! I prefer watching her own channel than their joint one

Grace Foley constantly asks people for video ideas, questions on her insta and what they’d like to see but never replies 😂

When I think of travelling I think of Bali, Thailand, South America etc, not italy and New York lmfao

I know it’s an a-level equivalent, but saying a-level results when it’s actually a just BTEC results is laughable. And that’s coming from someone who also did a BTEC😂
Editing to add that Oxford and Cambridge most definitely do not accept BTECs either, who is lying to these poor girls hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it’s an a-level equivalent, but saying a-level results when it’s actually a just BTEC results is laughable. And that’s coming from someone who also did a BTEC😂
Editing to add that Oxford and Cambridge most definitely do not accept BTECs either, who is lying to these poor girls hahaha
Maybe she meant Oxford Brookes 😂
I’m actually really happy for them, they seem genuinely surprised and happy with their results. I don’t really have any idea about btecs or ucas points (my university’s were all by grades rather than points and I did Alevels) but they got a grade higher than they needed for their uni course.

I think a lot of the time Btec students are told that they are equivalent and certain courses are all down to points so they believe all courses are like that

When I think of travelling I think of Bali, Thailand, South America etc, not italy and New York lmfao
They honestly have no clue bless them. It’s not easy to just move to New York to live neither will it be for Italy now we’ve left the EU. Holidays fair enough but you can’t work (YouTube) without a work visa.

I’m excited to see what they do in the future though, they’re two youtubers I’ve watched for around 5 years and still watch and enjoy, I feel like they haven’t really changed for the worse. Their content can be abit meh sometimes but compared to other youtubers a similar age i do think they’re better

I think a lot of the time Btec students are told that they are equivalent and certain courses are all down to points so they believe all courses are like that
Yeah they’ve definitely been told by someone on their course/course leader that they could do anything with that course when that’s really not the case. Even the unis that are points dependent some of the better ones are very VERY stuck up about BTECs and will state that they straight up don’t accept them. It’s a shame colleges are still misleading students with that.

I honestly really like Grace & Grace but the thing that annoys me about them is how obsessed they are with things being designer, and not in a good way. On almost all their hauls they’ll repeatedly comment “it looks designer” at every item, and on Grace F’s room tour she goes as far to have plastic brush holders with Dior and Chanel on them that she got from eBay. It completely contradicts her (usually) very classy appearance. As well as a good 90% of both of their Instagram pictures are them stood outside Chanel! Very tacky

Reactions: 6