Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace F’s cousin defending her in her comments… this is really embarrassing 😂
Maybe I just grew up around different culture but being 20 year old and posting “why buy likes” on a random influencers picture is so embarrassing 😂. That’s like early teens behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Maybe I just grew up around different culture but being 20 year old and posting “why buy likes” on a random influencers picture is so embarrassing 😂. That’s like early teens behaviour.
Yeah I agree it’s embarassing for all involved. I wouldn’t even comment something nice on an influencers post incase anyone that follows me sees it, but like you said I think it’s just different cultures / age groups etc

Reactions: 5
Feel like Grace and Grace have become so boring after moving to Paris. They just dress up to look good on Instagram and nothing feels authentic

Reactions: 17
Their friends in the latest vlog are more insufferable than they are 😭 and why do they all look the same as eachother

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand who they’re influencing. They don’t show the reality of living in Paris it’s not buying brand name everyday hence why they’ve probs lost weight. They can’t afford it. I’ve never seen them wear n item n thought yes I need that

Reactions: 5
Their friends in the latest vlog are more insufferable than they are 😭 and why do they all look the same as eachother
Literally! Couldn’t watch the video to the end. And had to laugh when that girl said “my mum was like omg can’t believe you won’t be home for the coronation” and the graces were like yeah so sad isn’t it or something 🤣 idk they just never seemed interested in the monarchy lol
---
Also winds me up when Grace F says “ta-ziki” when it’s pronounced like “dzad-ziki” “djadjiki” greek

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Saw grace F in a train station in her hometown tonight. Didn’t realise they were back in england

"what's the point of buying a beach bag if you can't put beach things in?" girl what's the point of buying a £500 beach bag full stop?

Reactions: 9