Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
29k views on a video posted nearly a week ago when you've got 310k subscribers is awful surely? i actually thought they had more subs than they do, surprised they manage to make a living off it when the money is split between the two of them and they appear to live such an indulgent lifestyle

Reactions: 7
29k views on a video posted nearly a week ago when you've got 310k subscribers is awful surely? i actually thought they had more subs than they do, surprised they manage to make a living off it when the money is split between the two of them and they appear to live such an indulgent lifestyle
Just a little more that 9% of their subscribers watching with even less engagement. That’s rough.

Reactions: 3
Just a little more that 9% of their subscribers watching with even less engagement. That’s rough.
isn't it! idk who their target audience is to be honest, they're only a year younger than me but i find them quite childish, definitely wouldn't go out of my way to watch

Reactions: 12
I think they saved a lot to be able to make the travelling happen and expected growth from doing so but they’re going to have to make some lifestyle changes if it keeps going so downhill

Unfortunately their YouTube isn’t going anywhere. They get hardly any engagement whatsoever. They are both just a couple of months older than me but I don’t see many people our age interested in them?

Reactions: 11
Unfortunately their YouTube isn’t going anywhere. They get hardly any engagement whatsoever. They are both just a couple of months older than me but I don’t see many people our age interested in them?
The quality of the videos isn’t good and I feel like they aren’t very personal. Though I’ve watched both them on and off I don’t feel like I actually know them and their personalities well

Reactions: 5
Podcast is back but now on YouTube? Did it do that badly that no other platform wants it? Or is this their way of cutting back on doing other videos but still having content to upload

Reactions: 8
Podcast is back but now on YouTube? Did it do that badly that no other platform wants it? Or is this their way of cutting back on doing other videos but still having content to upload
Probably the latter, unless it’s getting it’s own channel.

They mentioned in the first NYC vlog (I think, or maybe on stories) that they’re not gonna put them on Spotify anymore as people wanted them in longer video format. So they thought they might aswell just post longer videos on the podcast YouTube channel and this way they can do it from New York
AKA they can’t be arsed to go into London consistently to record them properly, can’t be arsed to upload to Spotify
If all they’re doing is long chatty videos they might aswell just post them on the G&G channel 😂 very strange move, better to just admit that podcasting wasn’t for you

Reactions: 9
They said about the cost aswell. I think it’s probably smarter to do it this way, cause atleast if barley anyone listens/watches you’re not losing money by paying for the Spotify element

They really need work on not speaking over each other. It’s so hard to get through the video when they do that.

I do think they are lazy and sometimes boring but I honestly like them. Especially Grace F, she actually was making me laugh in the recent podcast. The way they talk is a bit annoying though 😂

Reactions: 5
are these girls going to bother going to the 9/11 meseum? Go to the edge? The top of the rock? The met? A show? Are they acutally doing anything apart from go into shops and eat? Bizzare

Reactions: 13
are these girls going to bother going to the 9/11 meseum? Go to the edge? The top of the rock? The met? A show? Are they acutally doing anything apart from go into shops and eat? Bizzare
If they don’t offer pasta, they’re not going 🤪

Reactions: 11
I know your late teens/early 20s is mostly about clubbing, boys, etc. But they haven’t gone to any significant landmarks. Like someone said, there’s so many amazing things that have so much history but all they’ve done is go to the same club every Thursday, Friday AND Saturday since they’ve been there. I also don’t understand their mums flying out next week when G&G are coming home the following week? I find it a bit pointless but I guess that’s what they want.

Also, when they say their gap year is almost done…what do they plan to do next year?

I know your late teens/early 20s is mostly about clubbing, boys, etc. But they haven’t gone to any significant landmarks. Like someone said, there’s so many amazing things that have so much history but all they’ve done is go to the same club every Thursday, Friday AND Saturday since they’ve been there. I also don’t understand their mums flying out next week when G&G are coming home the following week? I find it a bit pointless but I guess that’s what they want.

Also, when they say their gap year is almost done…what do they plan to do next year?
I think they do it because they’re hoping to bump into famous rich lads and they’ll never have to work a day in their life again. They give big trophy wife vibes.