Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else find it so strange that they post all their stories all at once? i swear they used to be so active throughout the day but now it’s like the do a big photo dump just to say they’ve posted 🤔 i really am baffled that they are still keeping this lifestyle up, they aren’t doing amazingly on youtube, nothing is making a big impact.

Reactions: 5
anyone else find it so strange that they post all their stories all at once? i swear they used to be so active throughout the day but now it’s like the do a big photo dump just to say they’ve posted 🤔 i really am baffled that they are still keeping this lifestyle up, they aren’t doing amazingly on youtube, nothing is making a big impact.
I wondered if they worried about their security and maybe that’s why they do it (which even us “nobodies” are supposed to do to be fair).

Reactions: 3
They prioritise going out to clubs and nice restaurants at the weekend so barely eat during the week, it’s madness

Reactions: 4
When i first saw people saying they’d lost weight I didn’t think they’d lost that much but then one of their old TikToks came up on my fyp. Grace S has also lost a lot of weight, but she’s naturally very curvy so it’s less noticable. It doesn’t seem like they’ve intentionally lost weight, it just seems like they can’t afford to eat enough food daily (like somebody else said, they prioritise nice restaurants), and they don’t have any basic life skills so they can’t really cook. They must also walk a lot now compared to when they still lived at home

Reactions: 11
When i first saw people saying they’d lost weight I didn’t think they’d lost that much but then one of their old TikToks came up on my fyp. Grace S has also lost a lot of weight, but she’s naturally very curvy so it’s less noticable. It doesn’t seem like they’ve intentionally lost weight, it just seems like they can’t afford to eat enough food daily (like somebody else said, they prioritise nice restaurants), and they don’t have any basic life skills so they can’t really cook. They must also walk a lot now compared to when they still lived at home
I’ve never seen them cook a proper meal!! It’s either eating out or when they are home, it’s picky bits or pastries! Neither of them are eating enough!!

Reactions: 6
I remember Grace S used to try and cook but I think she’s stopped now. I’ve never seen Grace F cook

I can’t imagine Grace F wearing her own collection
Wow Pangaia! I’m surprised they’ve chosen to work with Grace and Grace, they’re a big brand. Although it looks like it’s only going to be available via an app? And Pangaia haven’t posted anything about it

Reactions: 12
Wow Pangaia! I’m surprised they’ve chosen to work with Grace and Grace, they’re a big brand. Although it looks like it’s only going to be available via an app? And Pangaia haven’t posted anything about it
yeah I was thinking this???There’s no mention of them anywhere on the app either

Reactions: 1
Can someone PLEASE buy Grace Shadrack a hairbrush or just tell her that bush is a mop and to brush it and dry it. Jesus Christ I’ve never been so embarrassed for someone putting their fingers through their hair thinking it’s gorgeous. It’s literally a mop. Ew

Reactions: 1