Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They ask for their followers to send in stories too. Imagine if at work I told my manager to send me her work and then passed it off as my own 😂 influencers are a joke

Reactions: 6
Have either of them mentioned their driving lessons? I remember they were doing ads for a company but have been radio silence since. I think Grace F said she gave up but if Grace S has done the same it seems a bit odd given she got a car for her birthday…

Have either of them mentioned their driving lessons? I remember they were doing ads for a company but have been radio silence since. I think Grace F said she gave up but if Grace S has done the same it seems a bit odd given she got a car for her birthday…
Did Grace S pass? In my mind she did but no clue.
I suppose there’s no need to drive whilst you’re ‘living’ abroad. The learning how to drive was just an ad anyways wasnt it?

Reactions: 1
They really are living in their own bubble, ignorant to what's going on in the world. It's just shop, shop, shop, pose, pose, pose, on repeat.

Did Grace S pass? In my mind she did but no clue.
I suppose there’s no need to drive whilst you’re ‘living’ abroad. The learning how to drive was just an ad anyways wasnt it?
I dread to think of her driving... so vain, she'd be checking herself out in the mirror the whole time.

Reactions: 3
They really are living in their own bubble, ignorant to what's going on in the world. It's just shop, shop, shop, pose, pose, pose, on repeat.

I dread to think of her driving... so vain, she'd be checking herself out in the mirror the whole time.
She’s gonna take so many pictures in front of her car

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why this style of picture is a trend right now, why do you want your picture to be blurry??? At least it means they can’t facetune without it being obvious.
Exactly, like what is the point of the picture if it’s blurry??

Reactions: 2
LA’s the only place besides Essex where they’ll actually fit in because they are so beyond vulgar and tacky. I am quite puzzled as to why Grace F is still cosplaying an old money girl when she’s anything but, her gross fast fashion knock off outfits just scream shein

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They definitely suit less makeup

What the duck are those pink versace heels grace s got though
Ooo no I like them 😂 I could never walk in them though.

LA’s the only place besides Essex where they’ll actually fit in because they are so beyond vulgar and tacky. I am quite puzzled as to why Grace F is still cosplaying an old money girl when she’s anything but, her gross fast fashion knock off outfits just scream shein
I like her outfits most of the time but she needs to sometimes tone down abit. The excesses fake tan and makeup with the tweed makes her look more Irish traveler (nothing wrong with this I will add) rather than old money.

I think she’s trying to portray the ‘private school girl’ look but although I can only speak from me and my friends she’s going more gossip girl slightly chav than what is typically worn.

I did quite like the dress she bought from Brandy, but some of the other outfits totally miss the mark of the style she wants.

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised they’ve went to LA at this age considering they won’t be able to drink… wonder if they’ll have a fake ID sorted.

Reactions: 5