Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly really like Grace & Grace but the thing that annoys me about them is how obsessed they are with things being designer, and not in a good way. On almost all their hauls they’ll repeatedly comment “it looks designer” at every item, and on Grace F’s room tour she goes as far to have plastic brush holders with Dior and Chanel on them that she got from eBay. It completely contradicts her (usually) very classy appearance. As well as a good 90% of both of their Instagram pictures are them stood outside Chanel! Very tacky
Hopefully they’ll grow out of it, i remember when I was 14ish I was obsessed with designer and logos 😂 now still obsess with designer fashion but not the big logos and will only buy something if I like it rather than because it’s from XYZ.
Grace said she wants to redo her room as it’s from when she was 15ish so that might explain the pots but it does scream tacky. If they like it fair enough but like you said it does contradict her usual style.

Reactions: 2
I can’t say anything just that Grace F is so so boring. All her posts are just Zara Hauls and zara outfits with her Chanel bag. Her entire wardrobe is just zara. It’s boring she should try other brands as well as other bags - cause not all your bags have to be designer. Also most of her yt videos are just zara hauls or get ready with me. Idk she’s just so boring and nothing new

I’m all for having a favourite shop, but have they made a video in the last year where they haven’t mentioned or bought things from Zara?! Are they getting paid by that chain or something?

Reactions: 1
Wonder if they'll claim it's 'work' and claim expenses.

Like they called their trip to London a 'work trip'.

Bet they are going to visit Barcelona, Paris and New York for their travels.
And they even won't look at anything cultural (unless it's very instagrammable) - too busy talking photos of themselves. So vain.

When I first started following them I genuinely assumed they were sickeningly rich and lived in chelsea

Then I see they are having Instagram days where they travel to the city to take photographs to give off this lifestyle 🤦🏻🤣

I know they aren't "poor" per se and I don't actually dislike either girls - but it did shock me when I found out ... They had me fooled!

Reactions: 4
“What’s stopping us for staying longer?” Maybe Visa restrictions lol. I really think they have underestimated travelling thing, living in a different country
Do they have to get work visas seeing they’re technically ‘working’.

Actually kind of happy they’re doing something though, I think it would of been pretty easy just to stay at home

Last edited:
Grace foley called grace shad a cheapskate, i douth she’s a cheapskate I’d say grace foley just spends a lot

Reactions: 3
I worry that them having to live together during these travels will put a wedge between them. Living with people makes a relationship go one of two ways, you love them more or you end up despising them. I feel like their ways of living will clash a lot and they’ll argue a lot about it.

Reactions: 3
I do find it weird how they are best friends yet say they are awkward with each other when talking about certain topics eg taking a gap year. I bet they both read this thread but haven’t discussed it with each other.
Also, idk if it’s just me but has anyone noticed that when grace f talks, she blinks slowly and sometimes keeps her eyes closed for a long time. I might just be waffling though lol

Okay what’s really bugging me is grace shadrack is in Estepona right now and there has been wild fires there for the last week , people have died and lost there homes and she is posting instagrams poseing treating it like a luxury holiday I have seen comments begging her to raise awareness and she is DELETING comments she deleted my comment where I informed her a fire fighter died and 1000s lost their homes , as long as she has her insta pics she doesn’t care !! SO brain dead and disrespectful! Influencers do not care about what goes on in the world if it doesn’t effect them she can afford her luxary villa in the coast and get her mum to take pics of her but doesn’t give a shot about the people dying ! She shouldn’t be allowed in the ducking country it’s disrespectful ! Litterally deleting comments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They’re both tone deaf and obnoxious, I really can’t imagine them ever maturing.

What's to like about them? They're selfish, spoilt, and vapid, with a terrible sense of fashion.

What's to like about them? They're selfish, spoilt, and vapid, with a terrible sense of fashion.
When they talk you can just tell the older they’re getting the more up themselves they’re becoming. They’ve had smooth sailing, privileged lives so far and clearly surrounded by yes men. Real life outside of “influencing” once their career crumbles is going to kick them in the face really hard, especially Grace F when she realises she actually has to pull her weight to get by in life.

I’m ashamed to say I watch them on occasion for a laugh mainly.
The ‘gap year’ idea is ridiculous. Anywhere in Europe is going to be dark and cold in November and not glamorous.
The thing that’s really got me is them saying they’re going to New York. How naïve can you get?! Biden is not letting us in any time soon and the Graces’ line of work is not going to get them a visa.
They’re nearly 19 and so childish. Me and my schoolmates all travelled when we were 18 all around the world not just Europe. I wonder how long they’ll survive without their mummies looking after them? Anyone want to bet?!

Reactions: 4
I’m ashamed to say I watch them on occasion for a laugh mainly.
The ‘gap year’ idea is ridiculous. Anywhere in Europe is going to be dark and cold in November and not glamorous.
The thing that’s really got me is them saying they’re going to New York. How naïve can you get?! Biden is not letting us in any time soon and the Graces’ line of work is not going to get them a visa.
They’re nearly 19 and so childish. Me and my schoolmates all travelled when we were 18 all around the world not just Europe. I wonder how long they’ll survive without their mummies looking after them? Anyone want to bet?!
My bet for Grace f is 2 years max seen as she’s relying on shad to cook… how she can’t cook us beyond me, she’s an adult now

Grace foley spends so much money! Her Zara hauls must add up to a lot and she also has holidays to pay for. How much are influencers being paid, even I can’t spend that much without worrying

Grace foley spends so much money! Her Zara hauls must add up to a lot and she also has holidays to pay for. How much are influencers being paid, even I can’t spend that much without worrying
Honestly I’m still convinced that they’re affiliated with Zara because of how much the both of them go on about it. I know it’s gotten trendy in the last few years, but I’m still convinced they’re affiliated and sneakily getting away with it because it’s ALL they’ve spoken about for the last two years. Either that or they’re clamming to be affiliated. She’ll always claim back the tax and potential a good chunk of the cost by saying it’s for “work” though through the grace and grace “company”.