Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll take one for the team and listen to it on 2x speed soon 😂 when looking for it another podcast came up called every brunette needs a blonde haha
The clip they’ve posted on youtube the set looks so cheap😂. They could have easily made a chill background in their houses which would have looked 100% better.

Reactions: 8
The podcast was so dull omg. I actually don't mind their videos too much but they are not natural podcast hosts at all. They had no real flow or structure, kept jumping ahead in the story, the story wasnt even fun or exciting to listen to. Just them talking about creepy men who only wanted them for sex, yet they still kept going on dates with them?!

They sounded so immature, giggling at stupid things, and seemed completely guy obsessed. You can tell they would only ever consider dating an incredibly good looking guy who's completely cocky and only wants a fling.

Reactions: 9
Anyone listened to their first podcast and can give a rundown?
Confused the term adolescence and adulthood, stated they didn’t shop in Zara when in Barcelona yet stated how they bought loads of Zara clothes to go clubbing because they didn’t realise the clubs were open, kept talking about how the podcast will spill the piping hot tea, spent ages talking about having a bogey on their nose when at the beach with men, kept going on about how their life is filled with shopping and food. That’s about it really. It was light relief to listen to, it was refreshing to see a more relaxed side to them.

Reactions: 2
Confused the term adolescence and adulthood, stated they didn’t shop in Zara when in Barcelona yet stated how they bought loads of Zara clothes to go clubbing because they didn’t realise the clubs were open, kept talking about how the podcast will spill the piping hot tea, spent ages talking about having a bogey on their nose when at the beach with men, kept going on about how their life is filled with shopping and food. That’s about it really. It was light relief to listen to, it was refreshing to see a more relaxed side to them.
Sounds dull, I expect nothing less from these two though.

Reactions: 10
It’s sad that they keep doing the same in all those different cities plenty of art and culture.
Btw, in their Behind the scenes new video, they said they went to Primark to buy things for the “studio”. I don’t know, all the stories will sound the same bc they don’t do others than eating and flirting.

And can someone tell Grace F to stop self tanning? She looks like 28 yo while being 20… she is so pretty when natural, even her eyelashes make her eyes sad and falling down

Reactions: 8
Neither of them know when to let the other talk, it’s evident in their videos too. They both fight to be heard, I wonder if their conversation when the camera is off are like that.

Reactions: 4
I’m honestly just so confused as to how they can afford all of their trips? Where do they get all that money from? I don’t think it’s YouTube. And also how can they afford such an expensive lifestyle with all the shopping they’re doing?
did the already graduate? Do they have a job? I doubt it. It’s all very confusing to me.

as if:
707DE3C9-CAB4-4638-89D7-6E29CC3ED9CF.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m honestly just so confused as to how they can afford all of their trips? Where do they get all that money from? I don’t think it’s YouTube. And also how can they afford such an expensive lifestyle with all the shopping they’re doing?
did the already graduate? Do they have a job? I doubt it. It’s all very confusing to me.
You’d be surprised on how much brands will pay for sponsored content. They do a lot and then sell the clothes after. Also although their views on YouTube aren’t great they’ll still be earning alright money from Adsense.

They did two years at fashion college (age 16-18) so they have ‘graduated’ as such back in 2021. They had the option to go to uni but chose influencing as their full time job

You’d be surprised on how much brands will pay for sponsored content. They do a lot and then sell the clothes after. Also although their views on YouTube aren’t great they’ll still be earning alright money from Adsense.

They did two years at fashion college (age 16-18) so they have ‘graduated’ as such back in 2021. They had the option to go to uni but chose influencing as their full time job
Yeah 100% YouTube and sponsors pay ridiculous money, more than you'd expect. Another YouTube I sometimes watch gets around 15k per video (g&g get approximately double) and she earns at least £35k a year. And that's just on YouTube.

Reactions: 1
Yeah 100% YouTube and sponsors pay ridiculous money, more than you'd expect. Another YouTube I sometimes watch gets around 15k per video (g&g get approximately double) and she earns at least £35k a year. And that's just on YouTube.
Not forgetting when you get gifted clothes, makeup, holidays, other PR etc your overheads drastically fall and the fact they still live with their parents aswell (nothing wrong with this will add and maybe unpopular opinion but whether they pay rent or not it’s between them and their parents)

Does anyone listen to their podcast?
I tried to but I don’t think it really works bc it is so out of sync with their life. Like in todays episode they mentioned Valentine’s Day had just been & we’re still talking Barcelona stories (which was over six months ago?).

Imo they should have started posting them earlier or went straight to later stories. Other influencers with popular podcasts about their life, include up to date gossip & behind the scenes. Like atm they can’t really be in their vlogs, saying listen the next episode to find out what went down, it’s like you’ll be able to find it in a number of months lol.

Reactions: 6
It’s really depressing that the best story they have from Barcelona is the fact a guy cheated on his girlfriend with Grace F. God their holidays and trips away must be so boring and dire.

Reactions: 16