Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they’re wanting to be a bit of travel vloggers they really need to do more exciting things and show my tourist-like destinations. They could probably find decent insta pic backdrops in the process (which it seems they’re already doing).
It just seems like two kids who met in the hotel on a family holiday and their parents have let them go off doing their own thing for the day.

Reactions: 10
But even the insta pics the backdrops are just streets that could be anywhere else :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I like them but I’m confused why they keep saying they’re moving abroad…staying somewhere for a month isn’t living there it’s literally just a holiday hahah

Reactions: 13
I like them but I’m confused why they keep saying they’re moving abroad…staying somewhere for a month isn’t living there it’s literally just a holiday hahah
If anytthing they’re doing standard travelling really, like posh girl backpacking 😂

Reactions: 5
Interesting that they've got about the same amount of followers on their individual youtube channels but then Grace F has such a lot more followers on instagram - 178k compared to Grace S's 153k, despite Grace S posting much more frequently.

Interesting that they've got about the same amount of followers on their individual youtube channels but then Grace F has such a lot more followers on instagram - 178k compared to Grace S's 153k, despite Grace S posting much more frequently.
Grace F is actually stylish I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Neither of them get many comments at all - do we think they’ve bought followers?

Reactions: 3
Grace F is actually stylish I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Neither of them get many comments at all - do we think they’ve bought followers?
Wouldn’t be surprised, it’s the norm for a lot of youtuber talent agencies to buy followers to boost the chances of sponsorships for their clients

Wouldn’t be surprised, it’s the norm for a lot of youtuber talent agencies to buy followers to boost the chances of sponsorships for their clients
I’m pretty sure they’re under mc saatchi or whatever it’s called, I believe the same as Anastasia Kingsnorth as they’ve been at the same events, so wouldn’t surprise me if they are buying followers as ana does

Reactions: 2
Cannot believe they’ve ‘moved’ somewhere they’ve never been. Paris is famously not like in the movies. My French is decent but Parisians still yell at me for not being entirely fluent... wonder if they’ll end up like this:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6197921.stm

Cannot believe they’ve ‘moved’ somewhere they’ve never been. Paris is famously not like in the movies. My French is decent but Parisians still yell at me for not being entirely fluent... wonder if they’ll end up like this:

ugh, don’t know how to add a link - basically it’s about Paris syndrome. Well worth a google!

Reactions: 1

ugh, don’t know how to add a link - basically it’s about Paris syndrome. Well worth a google!
And did i see it right they are staying in a hotel?? Definitely not moving if you are staying in a hotel lol at least rent a airbnb and live like a parisienne for a month.
And the outfits so cliche they think they are emily in paris.
I hope at least they try to learn French that would be what I would do if I stayed there for a month

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And did i see it right they are staying in a hotel?? Definitely not moving if you are staying in a hotel lol at least rent a airbnb and live like a parisienne for a month.
And the outfits so cliche they think they are emily in paris.
I hope at least they try to learn French that would be what I would do if I stayed there for a month
I doubt they speak a word... it’ll just be French clichés. They’ll be at Laduree, Chanel Rue Cambon and Angelina in 3,2,1...

Reactions: 7

I can hear it now “oh guys, the french are so rude, this man yeah, just shouted at us and was really rude because we asked for a baguette *grace f’s snorty laugh* Is that how you say it? Grace, is that how you say it? And we couldn’t pronounce it!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll be surprised if they last the month there. In one of their recent videos they spoke about missing home and being really homesick after about 2 days the first time they went abroad together. They are very young and naive for their age, as much as they like to think they’re grown up

Reactions: 6
I get the social media thing can be lucrative but it’s borderline gross the amount they show off spending on designer, how the heck are these 18 year olds affording it?! selfridges for designer before “moving abroad” (aka a long holiday lol) and now sitting in Chanel (predictable) it’s not aspirational it’s just 🤨

Reactions: 3