Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May be an unpopular opinion but I think grave f is really sweet honestly & I much prefer her style out of the 2, some of her outfits have been decent

Reactions: 8
May be an unpopular opinion but I think grave f is really sweet honestly & I much prefer her style out of the 2, some of her outfits have been decent
She seems like a bit of an airhead but she’s relatively harmless.

Reactions: 6
I watched their channel for years (I’m the same age as them) and I always thought Grace S was jealous of Grace F. Grace F could hardly ever get a word in because Grace S would constantly talk over her. And I agree with most people on here, it’s quite obvious that Grace S is purposely choosing to post the ‘bad’ photos of Grace F. Horrible.

Reactions: 9
this is so harmful? especially as she’s lost a lot of weight recently and loads of people have been asking her how she did it, to post a story saying all you’ve eaten is an açai bowl because you wanted to be a ‘skinny la girl’ even though you’re hungry to the point you could pass out? i’ve lost any respect i had for her

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
this is so harmful? especially as she’s lost a lot of weight recently and loads of people have been asking her how she did it, to post a story saying all you’ve eaten is an açai bowl because you wanted to be a ‘skinny la girl’ even though you’re hungry to the point you could pass out? i’ve lost any respect i had for her
Also what exactly were they expecting going there? Of course it’s expensive, it’s for the rich and famous lmao.

Also what exactly were they expecting going there? Of course it’s expensive, it’s for the rich and famous lmao.
Exactly! And they choose to eat in the really well-known celebrity hotspot restaurants so they cant really complain when they could easily eat for cheaper

I thought maybe their vlogs would improve being in new cities but no. The videos are beyond boring, just them doing the same things over and over again. On top of that half the time they dont film the actual event and just tell us about it afterwards its so boring. I don't know how they think they can keep this YouTube career going when they don't do anything interesting.
I will say Grace F's style has improved in recent months as she seems to wear less cheap looking organza shirts with the horrible zara tweed sets

I couldn’t imagine going to different places and only taking photos and eating at the same restaurant (even the same meal) for the entire duration of my trip. Normally, when you go to the places that they have like Paris, Milan, and even L.A, you go to explore the city you’re in. Not to go to the same spot for a week and move onto the next city to do the same thing.

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t imagine going to different places and only taking photos and eating at the same restaurant (even the same meal) for the entire duration of my trip. Normally, when you go to the places that they have like Paris, Milan, and even L.A, you go to explore the city you’re in. Not to go to the same spot for a week and move onto the next city to do the same thing.
Same restaurants, same pictures, same pasta. Just different outfits. So boring

ik, like does it even cross their mind to visit a fashion museum, art gallery, etc 😩 I’ve done more in these cities in a day than they’ve done in a month lol.
Even when they went to Milan, they could have done day trips to Genoa, Verona & more.

I don’t get it, but each to their own I guess..

I really hope they’re being sensible with their money. Their views and subscribers aren’t growing so I’m assuming their income isn’t increasing either. They’re spending soooo much on these trips

Reactions: 7
I really hope they’re being sensible with their money. Their views and subscribers aren’t growing so I’m assuming their income isn’t increasing either. They’re spending soooo much on these trips
I think that’s why they’re doing it now. Views are on the decline and they’re clutching at straws for a different medium (i.e, tiktok, wanting to start a new podcast etc.), so while they’re young, have the funds, and don’t have any immediate responsibilities they’re doing fun stuff they want to do. I agree with them in that sense, it’s not a good idea to piss money up the wall obviously BUT we all end up on our death bed one day and you most certainly don’t reminisce about how much money you have in your bank then.
They’re also both seemingly from middle class families who could easily help them out while they find “real” jobs once this all dries up if they were to go mad and spend all their money, not a luxury everyone has but something they probably don’t have to worry about.

I can’t wait to hear this billionaire house story. In my opinion whether the story turns out to be good or not, going to a different country and then heading back to someone’s home just because their a billionaire doesn’t sound very appealing to me. I mean at 19, surely they know the dangers of things like that. Let’s not forget this is Beverly Hills/Hollywood. Weird tit goes on there.

Have they worked with club L recently? grace F is selling quite a few dresses for £100 from there

edit: found the video, can’t work out it’s sponsored/gifted or not

So Grace Foley did a Superdry ad on YouTube and is now selling the same top she ‘loves and can’t live without’. 😂

So Grace Foley did a Superdry ad on YouTube and is now selling the same top she ‘loves and can’t live without’. 😂
It’s mad that she gets this stuff for free and yet has the audacity to sell it for £10+. Whether it’s a good deal or not for the brand she still got it all for free.