Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rsmv01

VIP Member
They arrived to Barcelona today are they still going to be there for a month?? I'm curious to see how it goes because I think they will have a reality and cultural shock going on vacation is not the same thing as living there 😅 and good luck for them a lot of spaniards don't like to talk english

Niallsoldi13

She didn’t sleep with him, only kissed. She also didn’t know he had a girlfriend until after. The issue is that she now has the means to contact the girl about it but hasn’t (at least to our knowledge).
Sorry already edited, my bad
Why would she contact the girl??

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Grace foley does make me laugh. I did quite enjoy the video though, it did make me realise we have similar tastes in designer handbags which I don’t know how to feel about 😳.

lova444

What has Grace F done to her face on insta? Idk if it's just me but she looks 10x better recently on Insta than what she did last year? I quit watching them but hopped on their Youtube after seeing her insta and she looks completely different in the vlogs....

Jbf

Chatty Member
Anyone know why Grace S was able to have the covid vaccine? I may have missed some information about it and not wanting to give the view on youtube