Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me as I’m not as *boujie*🤪 as the Gs but should a (apparent) designer shoe that cost £780 really have that much thread hanging off them?
I’m pretty sure she did a video on getting them so I do assume they’re real. She does have fake items aswell and she didn’t include them in the video. The thing is she doesn’t take care of her designer items so wouldn’t be surprised if she’s damaged them, the fact that she doesn’t keep any of her bags in dust bags makes me wanna cry.

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure she did a video on getting them so I do assume they’re real. She does have fake items aswell and she didn’t include them in the video. The thing is she doesn’t take care of her designer items so wouldn’t be surprised if she’s damaged them, the fact that she doesn’t keep any of her bags in dust bags makes me wanna cry.
I agree with the fake items she has and I’m pretty sure the thread is not from the shoe itself, it may be from the couch or something and stocked to her arm. It got to my last nerve haha

Screenshot_20220904-104747_TikTok.jpg

Saw this on Tiktok- didn't realise Grace F smoked (no judgement just didn't expect it)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They are 10000% on drugs in that video. Never even posted on this thread, just came over to post it 🤣

Reactions: 5
Thanks for sharing the video, yeah they are smoking for sure.
Seems like their friend Amelia deleted the video on tiktok?

Reactions: 5
The tiktoks reminds me of girls in year 9 when they start smoking and want the whole world to know because they think it’s cool😭 yeah lung cancer is very Parisian girlies

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate that moody face Grace s pulls (eg her recent story mirror pic), makes her lips look awful

Reactions: 2
Do we think they’re going to grow out of this boy crazy phase? It’s so boring to listen to, and pretty bland that that’s the only thing they have to talk about.

Reactions: 7
Do we think they’re going to grow out of this boy crazy phase? It’s so boring to listen to, and pretty bland that that’s the only thing they have to talk about.
As someone who went to an all girls school it usually dies down once you get a boyfriend 😅

Reactions: 3