Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sephylily

VIP Member
Their idea for the tattoo sounded tacky as well. Grace F will regret it they should at least go for something a bit smaller.

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
It looks like their Milan trip came to quite an abrupt end? Grace F hasn’t posted for days and had no stories on the last couple of days there. Grace S posted a bit more but they were suddenly back in England
Have they talked about getting their booster vaccines? I know the rules in italy changed recently making it a requirement to basically be boosted to eat indoors/go to bars etc.

Amelia223

Chatty Member
I think they've said before that they hadn't been friends very long before starting the channel, which makes me wonder what their friendship would be like had they never been on YouTube...would they be close? Would they be friends at all? I know they like Sophia and Cinzia, but those two had been joined at the hip for about ten years before YouTube came along. Guess we'll never know 🤷‍♀️

I'm curious to see if Grace S goes to uni or not, she mentioned applying and I think it would be good for her/both of them to go! Not that everyone needs to, obviously, but it would do them good to be around "normal" people (not just influencers) and also there's no way their channel will last them forever so a degree would do them good, and they can make uni content along the way of course lol
They started youtube when they only just became friends and grew up together online- they had so much potential to make their channel grow. But they have been so lazy with content that their followers are growing very slowly

Grejaha

VIP Member
I used to like these girls but now I really don’t, I think they’re majorly spoilt and really really extra, you just have to look at Grace Shad in that pink ball gown which she bought *just* for a picture for the gram