Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m wrong. But when we were slowly renovating our house we have done the bits that are important to and will benefit how we function as a family. So kitchen, bathroom, windows etc. The front door, garage door and driveway were the last things we did. I have a secret hankering to have a nicer drive, but good old tarmac will be fine.

The fact that they’ve done the outside first screams fur coat and no knickers. Tinpot millionaires. As long as the neighbours think you’ve got it, that’s all that matters.

Reactions: 23

CrapEars

VIP Member
No. She means “I didn’t take you with me because my husband doesn’t know I film in shops and I don’t want to do it in front of him”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
She’s actually tarted herself up and gone to lakeside at the crack of dawn to the book signing of a childrens book without her children. Good grief she needs help

• Haha
Reactions: 21

CrapEars

VIP Member
You know “Mr” Isa is never going to be allowed to touch that book. She’ll probably have it set in resin and then add it to her Hinch shrine along with the box from some cleaning stuff she was gifted once and a “handwritten” (pre printed) note from Hinch.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

CrapEars

VIP Member
She’s the wife of someone who co-runs some restaurants right? So why is every day so “hectic” and “manic”? Bossman appears to spend a fair amount of time at home, I’m sure all the restaurants have staff who actually run them. All Grim apparently has to do is the odd very quick cash & carry run and delivering things between the restaurants.
She’s stopped telling us she’s at work every evening, stopped showing the Tuesday night “singers” (I use that word very loosely), she’s obviously been busted by either her idiot husband or his family. What is her account actually about now? She does nothing, shows nothing, just moans about being busy but doesn’t specify why.
Awful woman.

Reactions: 19

Eeyore147

VIP Member
We’re only just starting season 2 - f**k me I thought we were on at least season 6!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Runforestrun

VIP Member
‘Absolute carnage’ wtf, why is she so dramatic? It’s a fucking theme night at a restaurant that they’ve been doing for months, why does she make it sound like she’s hosting bare knuckle fighting ffs?!
That bag tho 😂🤮😂🤮

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
Ooooh. Social anxiety! She’s SOOOOOOOOOOOO anxious! What a terrible shame that she has the very same made up ailment that her idol has (I’m not saying anxiety is made up btw, just Grim’s & Hinch’s anxiety)
Oh well, it’ll give her something to natter about with Hinch won’t it. Oh no, she won’t get a chance to natter will she? It’ll be a quick mumbled meeting, a quick filtered pic and then she’ll be ushered away. I cannot wait for the comedown.

CrapEars

VIP Member
She’s sorting out her piles and piles of makeup. So far she’s got about 20 foundations. I know she’s got more faces than Big Ben but surely even she doesn’t need that much stuff to smear on her face?
there’s hundreds of ££s worth of makeup in that huge pile. Yet she continues to buy more and more, just to keep up with the Insta huns.
Every time she talks it’s more and more like Hinch. I don’t know where “Jessie” comes from but she currently lives in south East London / Surrey, where they do NOT speak like Essex chavs. But the “Love iiittttttt”s and the “Blooomin”s are just pure Hinch. What a sad little life Jane, copying a lying Essex chav so much that you even try to talk like her.

• Haha

Reasonwhy

I’m a boss lady and part of the perks is i get someone from my team to do stuff for me 😂 is that not what being a boss lady is!? Telling others what to do!?

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Remember Lucy who won the ‘glam advent’? Not even mentioned grim as one of her fave accounts and I thought they were supposed to be close.
They probably were friends before Grim sent her that box of out of date shite and she had to pretend to love everything for 30 days 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

pinkgin147

Just when you think she couldn’t get more vile. Selfies at any funeral are a big no no. But to use the Queen for engagement is disgusting.

Reactions: 17