Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrapEars

VIP Member
Is her life really that empty that she's wetting her pants over the 2 minutes that she'll get to spend with The Super Hun? 🙄 I'd rather watch paint dry in a room that hasn't been painted yet...
2 minutes? They’ll get 20 seconds each if they’re lucky.
There’s so many of them working themselves into a froth about “meeting” the hard faced chav. They’re all going to be on a massive comedown next week.
the pictures will be hilarious.

Reactions: 17

CrapEars

VIP Member
“wow”

wow what Jessie? You spent two minutes in the company of a disingenuous chav after spending a couple of hours in a queue with a bunch of mentally deficient weirdos. You lucky lucky girl. Wow indeed. Nothing will ever top this day for you

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Bossman has totally destroyed her insta world 😂
And she is 100% to blame. If she hadn't been trying to create a fake life on Instagram, making herself to be something she's not, she could still be doing all her stories. Making herself out to be "boss lady", the swearing, the hating her children and husband, calling her in laws names, the list goes on. She could have been showing more Indian cooking, renovations and decorating, more of their culture. Then she wouldn't have to be ashamed in front of bossman for being fake. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

CrapEars

VIP Member
The absolute glamour of that rank grout 🤮😂
Aahh, the Vimto ASMR. that just about finished me off earlier. I watched it while waiting to see the GP and had such a coughing fit because I was trying not to laugh that people were eyeing me nervously and moving away.
Who knew slamming a Vimto can around in a grubby kitchen would be so unintentionally funny?
Hinch tried to do some ASMR stuff a while back so “Jessie” is copying her idol. Hinch made a compete balls up of it and Grim has done an even worse job.

• Haha

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Why does she get invited to these events?? This is a genuine question because when was the last time anyone from Astonish saw her using one of their items? In fact, when was the last time anyone saw her clean?! She literally removed the word 'clean' from her Insta handle because she doesn't clean!

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Been reading here Afsana, seeing as I mentioned no proper talkies in my earlier post? And voila, here you are saying you've done no speaking stories since you came back. I shall claim that nice big BINGO thank you. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Reactions: 16

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Could she make it any more obvious that she’s desperately trying to be Hinch?
Been cleaning have ya Grim? Show us something other than your duvet and a badly painted radiator cover then. Show us a gleaming bathroom, a freshly polished skirting board.
And you want your mum? Well surely you’ll see her soon when she comes to your house to look after your kids when you go to work? Like she does every time you go? Remember?
FUCKING HELL, SHE'S GOT THE WINDOWS OPEN

Been cleaning have ya Grim? Show us something other than your duvet and a badly painted radiator cover then. Show us a gleaming bathroom, a freshly polished skirting board.
And you want your mum? Well surely you’ll see her soon when she comes to your house to look after your kids when you go to work? Like she does every time you go? Remember?

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
Her story this morning congratulating Hinch on her tv appearance. She wrote ‘can’t wait to see you next week’ as if they’re meeting up for a girlie lunch.

No hun, you’ve bought a ticket to see her for a minute and to get her children’s book signed 😂

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
The driveway looks better but I bet if you look closely it’ll be finished badly like all the other work she’s had done. However, the Range Rover placed like it’s in a bloody car showroom made me howl. Just shove it on the drive!

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
“The weather is glorifications” says the woman sitting in her car in a thick black (fake) Michael Kors jacket

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Fuck me they’re all high as kites and frothing at the gash this morning aren’t they? All to meet their High Hun! Reminds me of the film The Witches 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Gennie19

VIP Member
She is such a dick 😂 privileged to be part of history? I think you mean to be a witness to history. Idiot
9896250B-D4C2-4895-BE27-9957E5D9E614.png

• Wow
  • Angry

no flouncing

VIP Member
Grim is going to be gutted she hasn’t gone today - Stacey Solomon and Mrs Hinch are both there 😂

She might have even washed her hair for the occasion as she sure didn’t for yesterday’s outing 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
I think she only ever keeps 1 item of clothing at most from each 'haul' and the rest is returrned. You either never see any of it again, or only 1 thing (like that nasty top/ dress she bought from Poundland 😂).

She probably can't take the make up and skincare back, but I'll bet she gifts that to her family/ in laws. So bossman will allow her to buy it, and she can make out on the gram like she uses it all. What a sad little life!
She has boxes and boxes of makeup and skincare. Those big plastic storage boxes, it must be all out of date
Hopefully one day she’ll do another giveaway. Her birthday advent thing was hilarious. She gave away such utter shit that the recipient was distinctly underwhelmed

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
Fucksake. She’s got herself a fake Ugg hat now. 🙄
I don’t know why she bothers with Insta anymore, she’s been completely hobbled by BossMan and his family. She needs to give it up really.

• Haha