Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture she put up this morning looks bleeping awful, it makes her look a lot older and makes her make up look caked on.
If your perfumes real you literally do not need to spray that much šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
She already tagged Hinch and Stacey in her birthday grid post šŸ™„ no acknowledgement from either tho šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
All these sad huns wishing her happy birthday. Saying what an amazing person she is. Why is she amazing? What do they see in her? What does she do to be such a wonderful person? I canā€™t imagine that she sends gifts or spends loads of time on people, sheā€™d have to brag about it if she did. Theyā€™re weird this Hun lot, they all tell each other how amazing they are without actually doing anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't believe Afsana still has the cheek to use the word "glamsquad". I cannot think of one thing remotely glam about her.

Reactions: 9
I can't believe Afsana still has the cheek to use the word "glamsquad". I cannot think of one thing remotely glam about her.
You awful troll! Sheā€™s incredibly glam, with all her definitely not fake at all designer gear and makeup and fragrances. Are you jealous?! šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But "phoney" and "bologna" don't rhyme.... go to sleep Grim. No one cares šŸ˜­

Reactions: 5
But "phoney" and "bologna" don't rhyme.... go to sleep Grim. No one cares šŸ˜­
I was just coming to say that they don't rhyme.

ETA

Just looked it up,

Sean Bean is an eye rhyme or visual rhyme or sight rhyme.

329037472_702134538252851_1902279031532669892_n.jpg

Obviously allowing him to get away with things has bitten her on the arse, so she now has to use a reward chart.
Not sure how old he is but I hope he is better mannered at school.

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s sorting out her piles and piles of makeup. So far sheā€™s got about 20 foundations. I know sheā€™s got more faces than Big Ben but surely even she doesnā€™t need that much stuff to smear on her face?
thereā€™s hundreds of Ā£Ā£s worth of makeup in that huge pile. Yet she continues to buy more and more, just to keep up with the Insta huns.
Every time she talks itā€™s more and more like Hinch. I donā€™t know where ā€œJessieā€ comes from but she currently lives in south East London / Surrey, where they do NOT speak like Essex chavs. But the ā€œLove iiitttttttā€s and the ā€œBlooominā€s are just pure Hinch. What a sad little life Jane, copying a lying Essex chav so much that you even try to talk like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s sorting out her piles and piles of makeup. So far sheā€™s got about 20 foundations. I know sheā€™s got more faces than Big Ben but surely even she doesnā€™t need that much stuff to smear on her face?
thereā€™s hundreds of Ā£Ā£s worth of makeup in that huge pile. Yet she continues to buy more and more, just to keep up with the Insta huns.
Every time she talks itā€™s more and more like Hinch. I donā€™t know where ā€œJessieā€ comes from but she currently lives in south East London / Surrey, where they do NOT speak like Essex chavs. But the ā€œLove iiitttttttā€s and the ā€œBlooominā€s are just pure Hinch. What a sad little life Jane, copying a lying Essex chav so much that you even try to talk like her.
All that make up and she still looks like she needs a good wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So when I have intrusive thoughts I'm to play with my make up according to Jessie??! Oh why didn't I know that years ago, all my problems would have been sorted šŸ˜‚ I have one small bag of make up, I only have what I actually use ie one foundation, a couple of blushers/mascara etc why does she have so much???

Reactions: 11
Look at the STATE of this! It was clearly a Ā£6 TK Maxx cheapie, which is perfectly fine unless youā€™re trying to pretend youā€™re some kind of high class businesswoman who buys all the latest makeup at Harrods.
I notice sheā€™s got none of of many many ā€œjoopsā€ in this massive box of makeup. You just know thereā€™s boxes and boxes of out of date tit lurking somewhere.
that Peach palette is from 2016, so much of her makeup is so out of date, sheā€™ll be nursing a nasty eye infection soon if sheā€™s not careful.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Ffs her and going on about having anxiety sod off Iā€™m sat here having just had an anxiety attack feel sick to my stomach and sheā€™s going on about sorting out bloody make up helps give it a rest!

Reactions: 8
Ffs her and going on about having anxiety sod off Iā€™m sat here having just had an anxiety attack feel sick to my stomach and sheā€™s going on about sorting out bloody make up helps give it a rest!
Just copying Hinch. Loads of them pretend to have anxiety etc, Mario does it, Greedy, loads of the Hinchers. Hinch herself hasnā€™t got anxiety, sheā€™s a hard faced saleswoman who saw a niche & exploited it, and her followers do the same.
I think it all started with Zoella years ago, sheā€™s pretended to have anxiety for ages. It makes me sick, They wouldnā€™t know real depression and anxiety if it punched them In their moronic faces. Itā€™s not cured by having a bath or slapping on a face mask, you canā€™t make yourself feel better by sorting out crusty makeup and filming it or by lighting a bleeping candle.
Wankers.
I hope you feel a bit better soon. Ignore the Insta Huns. Theyā€™re harmful.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Blimey a MUA wouldn't have all that make-up.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The excess is disgusting. I just don't understand wanting all of that then leaving it sitting to go minging and be unusable. It's clearly some weird shopping addiction for a 2 sec hit on buying, then a few more mins validation when she gets a handful of likes for it on IG. When you see it all together, along with the cheap clothes she never then wears and the stupid plastic warehouses (HB & B&M) 'hauls' it is ridiculous to think that money could have actually been used to start doing the house to a decent standard, giving those kids kid-appropriate bedrooms, putting a proper heating system in, etc. Insta-huns really are an unfathomable breed!

All that make up. I'm 47 and have probably never owned that many foundations. If she'd saved the money they'd have enough to fit radiators in their living room.

I think he still struggles even now because he's constantly got a dummy in his gob at nearly 6 years old. That certainly can't help his speech when he tries to talk with it in.

Ah just realised she said middle boy. duck. But still standing with Isa being affected though.

Screenshot_20230207_180054_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.