Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of @bubbity09
Slightly altered to fit

a quick recap - she’s still not glam, still lives in a tit hole of old lady furniture and furnishings, still doesn’t open her curtains and is still a twit.
I love that the receipts are at the start of every thread! And the demented expressions, "piss blocks" and "good night morons" always crack me up :ROFLMAO: she's such a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We’re only just starting season 2 - f**k me I thought we were on at least season 6!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well so far season 2 is a bit repetitive 🤣 ‘woe me’ yawn 😉

Reactions: 9
I think there was no mental health story she’s made it all up and her husband has some how caught up with it and basically called her out

Reactions: 7
I think there was no mental health story she’s made it all up and her husband has some how caught up with it and basically called her out
I agree. If what she said has happened is the actual truth why would she even mention it when her profile is still public? For the in laws or whoever to still see? You just wouldn’t, would you?? Surely you’d keep quiet and just tell your closest ‘huns’ privately. I am so embarrassed for her either way.

Reactions: 9
Could she make it any more obvious that she’s desperately trying to be Hinch?
Been cleaning have ya Grim? Show us something other than your duvet and a badly painted radiator cover then. Show us a gleaming bathroom, a freshly polished skirting board.
And you want your mum? Well surely you’ll see her soon when she comes to your house to look after your kids when you go to work? Like she does every time you go? Remember?

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Been cleaning have ya Grim? Show us something other than your duvet and a badly painted radiator cover then. Show us a gleaming bathroom, a freshly polished skirting board.
And you want your mum? Well surely you’ll see her soon when she comes to your house to look after your kids when you go to work? Like she does every time you go? Remember?
bleeping HELL, SHE'S GOT THE WINDOWS OPEN

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now someone please send that to all the companies she works with joy of clean scrub daddy minky glad many more

Reactions: 6
Do we think this is her way of doing a Part Time Working Mummy and starting a Patreon? Her excuse for people to pay will be so they can talk privately away from the trolls?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wish she’d give us some recipes as she’s cooking. It’s a real shame, she could have been such a good Instagram account, with just a bit of effort.

Reactions: 13
I wish she’d give us some recipes as she’s cooking. It’s a real shame, she could have been such a good Instagram account, with just a bit of effort.
Absolutely! Real home renovation and cooking she could have been flying! But nope 👎 she’s a Hinch wannabe without the cleaning 😂

Reactions: 10
Exactly. She shared a recipe a few years ago as she was cooking and that was the reason I started to follow her. The dirty spatula in the salt though 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Exactly. She shared a recipe a few years ago as she was cooking and that was the reason I started to follow her. The dirty spatula in the salt though 🥴
It’s not a good sign for customers actually eating there is it!

It’s not a good sign for customers actually eating there is it!
Surely that should all have their own spoons in them?
i get she’s making personal food but there is potential cross contamination for the business side as that clearly is seasonings used by the business.
😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.