Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still not saying where she's been then. Or has none of her 'followers' asked cos none give a toss

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are we gonna hear anything from the Q&A? Obviously an engagement exercise...🥱

Reactions: 7
Probably didn’t get any questions or comments 😂

She will have to write herself some now to prove that she does have people interacting.
That's definitely incoming

Mind you its theme night tonight - wonder what tit act they have on tonight?

Reactions: 9
Remember Lucy who won the ‘glam advent’? Not even mentioned grim as one of her fave accounts and I thought they were supposed to be close.
That was SO FUNNY

Those sunglasses are absolutely awful, yet she thinks she looks the bollocks doesn't she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember Lucy who won the ‘glam advent’? Not even mentioned grim as one of her fave accounts and I thought they were supposed to be close.
They probably were friends before Grim sent her that box of out of date shite and she had to pretend to love everything for 30 days 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good lord that give away was agony to watch wasn’t it. Too much second hand embarrassment 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The absolute glamour of that rank grout 🤮😂
Aahh, the Vimto ASMR. that just about finished me off earlier. I watched it while waiting to see the GP and had such a coughing fit because I was trying not to laugh that people were eyeing me nervously and moving away.
Who knew slamming a Vimto can around in a grubby kitchen would be so unintentionally funny?
Hinch tried to do some ASMR stuff a while back so “Jessie” is copying her idol. Hinch made a compete balls up of it and Grim has done an even worse job.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.