Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a dick 😂 privileged to be part of history? I think you mean to be a witness to history. Idiot
9896250B-D4C2-4895-BE27-9957E5D9E614.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The video of the coffin passing in the hearse, she has filmed off the TV. You can see her reflection 😂
What a twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So instead of taking in such a momentous occasion, she takes pics and videos of it and then filters her face all while a horse is about to take a tit? 😩
Personally I find the people who were watching it all through their phones just rude. They’d get better pics off the news websites 😂

The video of the coffin passing in the hearse, she has filmed off the TV. You can see her reflection 😂
What a twit.
I just went back to re-watch that!
You can see her clearer towards the end.

look closely in the middle of it and you’ll see a fly on the TV screen 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So instead of taking in such a momentous occasion, she takes pics and videos of it and then filters her face all while a horse is about to take a tit? 😩
Personally I find the people who were watching it all through their phones just rude. They’d get better pics off the news websites 😂

I just went back to re-watch that!
You can see her clearer towards the end.

look closely in the middle of it and you’ll see a fly on the TV screen 😂😂😂
Completely agree!! Hated seeing the majority of people (young and old!) using their phones. Disrespectful and meant they wouldn’t have fully taken it in.

Reactions: 12
Just when you think she couldn’t get more vile. Selfies at any funeral are a big no no. But to use the Queen for engagement is disgusting.

Reactions: 17
Using our dear Majesty as a source of engagement is disgusting, which sums Afsana up perfectly.

Reactions: 15
I wonder how many ‘takes’ it took to get the tear just right 😂 she’s scraping the content barrel again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God I haven't been on this thread in ages!

She's still a scruffy bleep who can't control her youngest kid, she still does nothing all day, she acts well to do with lots of money with her tit renovation but actually she's definitely up to her eyeballs in debt, the renovation which she's only getting done because she reads here and has now probably realised she's living in an absolute tit hole and it's a disgrace.

She needs to learn how to open her curtains and windows every morning.

A selfie at a funeral? Classy. She spoke like she was invited to the funeral to be part of the 2000 guests, she's actually pathetic.

What else... She's boring, she says and does the same thing, she doesn't know what she's doing or what she wants from Instagram, she's never going to be the big well known page she's desperate to be, she gets no ads, she's definitely realising her page is absolute shite.

... Yehhhhh, nout else to say 🤷‍♀️

I wonder how many ‘takes’ it took to get the tear just right 😂 she’s scraping the content barrel again 😂😂
That's what I thought when I read it 🤣 the tear was too perfect, god she's pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It totally looks like a fake tear. Why is she pretending that she gives a tit about any of her kids?
Her content is absolutely dire, and showing no signs of getting any better either.

Reactions: 8
What an absolute pathetic excuse for a mother. That was definitely a fake tear, it disappeared halfway down her cheek. Grow up woman!!

Reactions: 5
I thought it was because she had a filter on as to why it disappeared, I never thought about a fake tear 🤣 also why does she want it to be Friday to pick him up? Does he only come home on weekends? Confused. com 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I thought it was because she had a filter on as to why it disappeared, I never thought about a fake tear 🤣 also why does she want it to be Friday to pick him up? Does he only come home on weekends? Confused. com 🤣🤣
He is on a school trip

Reactions: 2
Not crying because she misses him, she's crying because she's missing someone to parent her feral youngest for her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.