Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a fabulousa event today for the insta huns. That’s where she will be going.

That stuff is toxic shite. Just like Grim Fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unfiltered moon face
Hahahaha she looks nothing like her filter😂 I haven’t seen grim in the wild for a while!! I bet she struggled to eat food that wasn’t junk food!
it amazes me why these companies have people who don’t even clean as guests 😂😂😂
I bet we get a nice montage tomorrow of her roasting marshmallows and her place name enrobed but foliage 😂😂😂😂
So funny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she get invited to these events?? This is a genuine question because when was the last time anyone from Astonish saw her using one of their items? In fact, when was the last time anyone saw her clean?! She literally removed the word 'clean' from her Insta handle because she doesn't clean!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a difference, how is she not embarrassed turning up looking like a completely different person in real life
The difference in the eyebrows! I always thought she was pretty good at her makeup when really this shows how much of it is the filter. What a fraud 😂 she’s an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a difference, how is she not embarrassed turning up looking like a completely different person in real life
Wow that really is like 2 different people.

We probably wouldn’t know her if we fell over her out in the wild. 🤣

Reactions: 9
What’s with eating that bloody leaf
I think they got them doing a bit of foraging 😂 I think it might of been some woodsorrel? It doesn’t look like a remote woodland so it’s probably got dog piss on it 😂😂😂😂 I do a lot of foraging and I certainly would of washed it before I ate it !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There were a lot of ‘grow your own mint’ kits dotted around so maybe it was from that but she wants to make it look like she’s found it in the woods.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.